Forgotten Title Webnovel

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Contradiction, Nov 4, 2022.

1. Contradiction

Contradiction Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Pretty sure this is a webnovel story. I need a hero to save me.

MC is a dude that gets reincarnated to the primordial era after pangu does his thing. He's reincarnated as a 9 headed water dragon born from the laws of the universe. Has a weird number of tails and feet. He's also a fiendgod(I think? Whatever those dudes are called that can rebuild their body from a drop of blood). When he realizes natural treasures are everywhere, he goes on a journey to collect them.

Eventually learns how to turn human and meets his buddy Buddha on the journey. They adventure and the MC gets his ass kicked by other dudes. Even though the MC is a strong dragon, he doesn't have the fighting experience. Journey ends, and everyone goes home.

Then another journey happens because some douchebag is trying to take control of the heavenly Dao or some shit. Starts a fight that gets most of the fiendgod dudes killed, MC and Buddha run, then Buddha sacrifices himself.

MC super sad and finds a reason to kill the big bad and starts taking things a bit more seriously rather than go with the flow. He journeys to the moon, meets a rich girl, can't remember if they date or just become good friends, meets another a buddy who realizes the mc is a Reincarnator and is in fact, not his buddy that he remembered. They then split.

Some stuff happens, the MC becomes old and takes on 3 dragons as his disciples. Becomes lord of the western or eastern sea on pretentious island. Teaches the fishies and birds how to cultivate. Specifically the mortals. Talks about the Dao to the immortals. Deceives his disciples and feels super bad about it but won't admit it. Says he doesn't care about them, they're just tools. Then does everything but treat them as tools, but too stubborn to acknowledge it, or tell the disciples the truth.

And that's it. That's all I remember. It had a silly title if i can recall correctly. If anyone can help out, because the webnovel search system is soooo bad. It hurts. Literally.