Discussion Webtoon BL 冷酷的我 The Unfeeling Me

Discussion in 'Manga Discussion' started by elnuni, Jan 10, 2019.

1. elnuni

elnuni Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The MC woke up found out he became a zombie and his classmate seems to know about his conditions and maybe he was the one behind the transformation?

Anyone also reading this or following the author? The last chapter I’ve found is c.44 from October is the author just on vacation? Or he/she left it? I hope it’s not the second choice T.T

Last edited: Jan 10, 2019
  2. Greater thunder

Greater thunder Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What kind of zombie? Does he get cool powers? How does he use them if he has any?
    Does he need to hide from exterminators or something? Is there a zombie society?

How is he finding his new status as an undead?

Give us the real meat of the story here man.

Is the combat action central? Is it comedy oriented?

Edit: Nevermind. I just reread the thread of the title and lost interest.

3. Lonelycity

Lonelycity Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol

4. MayuriC93

MayuriC93 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol... U can read and find out what it is like well so many questions so

I read it for around c11 ...looks good and it could go on.... Let's hope hehe

elnuni and Lonelycity like this.
  5. elnuni

elnuni Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol xD well it’s only 44 chap and only 32 are translated :D he just want to be normal person so he accepted to let his classmate made experiments on him, he literally put make up on his face every day to cover his skin, wearing contact lenses also his body temperature is lower than normal person (in earlier chapters I think it says 30 °C but he got lower to 28 °C, he also is physically stronger, can’t eat normal food but can drink special alcohol mix that his classmate made which is basically his food. When he is out of control (got mad) he went to “crazy zombie mode” (bloody eyes, I think the things that appeared very visible on his face is blood veins and he becomes thirsty for blood) he keep dreaming about him eating human flesh from a corpse which probably happened since there was an accident with damaging corpse in hospital. He is very similar being an immortal because his injuries heal really fast (they do lit bloody experiments on him) still isn’t unknown if he is some kind of new species or just a product of a secret project of experiments on human^^\

Last edited: Jan 10, 2019
    GissellaRDBD and MayuriC93 like this.
  6. GissellaRDBD

GissellaRDBD Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hi, can someone give me more spoiler, like what happened before he became a zombie, because he doesn't remember any of that, ecetera.