Picked Up Wedding Favor Love (GL)

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by Yandere Devil, Mar 18, 2020.

1. Yandere Devil

Yandere Devil QUEEN OF YURI- Love GL

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: Wedding Pet (GL)(婚宠(GL)
    Raw: http://m.365mww.com/viewbook/9-32747-1.html
    https://m.danmei.la/info/18516/

The “pet” part of the title has no connection to the novel. FL treats Mc like a queen
    Why It Should Get Picked Up:
    105 chapters + 2 bonus of FL celebrating Mc’s birthday, 100% recommend for the fluff and sweetness and lovable character personalities. I would reread when I’m sad and want some dog food. I usually add sweet or passionate chapters to my reading list but since the whole novel is very sweet, I just favorite the entire novel.
    NU: None
    Summary:
    In order to save her father, she married herself to a woman who had only seen one side. She thought that her life was over, but never thought that one day she would be so happy because of this decision.
      "Xing Qing, all you want, think, and wish, I will do it for you, because you are my wife."
      Fang Xia, because of you, I have become the world's unparalleled proud petite public act!

@AsianessPride summary:
    I really enjoy reading this. Both Mc and FL are romance virgins, super awkward. The reason it’s so awkward is that they started differently. Mc’s father is suffering from a medical illness in the hospital so to pay for the medical bill, Mc had to borrow a lot of money which is why she’s $1mil in debt.

Because she was desperate, she called FL to sign a contract. FL will pay off Mc’s debt if Mc becomes FL’s wife. I don’t know why FL is obsessed with Mc and how they met before the phone call.

But there’s honestly no drama, other than when she found out she has a mother from this stranger who visited her father. Obviously, Mc went face to face with her mother and said her father and her doesn’t want anything to do with the woman that left them for the past 23 years.

Going back to the previous statement, Mc and FL have rather stiff & awkward relationship, but not in a bad way. FL is not cold, but she treats her words like gold, but when she does talk, it stays in Mc thoughts. After FL confessed, Mc was in a state of self-denial but they got over that. FL really likes Mc’s sleeping face and tends to take a picture of her. I agree Mc is very cute and kitten-like when she sleeps. Another thing which is really cute is that after eating dinner together, they tend to hold hands and walk to the garden. Mc didn’t know when it became so natural. Whenever FL gives Mc her hand, Mc will take it. Mc really likes FL’s scent and tends to fall asleep quickly when FL is close to her or when she’s in FL’s office.

Last edited: Mar 18, 2020
  2. AsianessPride

AsianessPride World’s #1 Chinese Yuri Novel MTL

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m gonna add the 2nd half of my summary:

Did I talk about how intense the kiss scenes are? They literally take up 3/4 of the chapter: http://m.365mww.com/viewbook/9-32747-64.html & http://m.365mww.com/viewbook/9-32747-65.html Luckily, after Mc and Fl’s relationship progressed, sexual tension increased.
    When Mc told her father that she’s gay, her father rejected their relationship saying homosexuality is disgusting and a sin. I was pissed when I read it but the father had his experience that explains his reaction. Slowly, he came to accept FL and Mc’s relationship. After they reconciled, Mc went to her father’s house every day; making FL eat vinegar every time. Very funny.

Another thing I really like is how Mc wanted to be independent and get a job; FL helped her even though she knew she’ll spend less time with Mc if she does so. FL remembers how when Mc first came to her mansion, Mc couldn’t take her attention off of FL’s garden. So FL proposed Mc to open a flower shop and be a florist and prepared everything for Mc. I knew FL wasn’t the type to abuse her position and make Mc her secretary, but this was a sweet surprise. Also, turns out FL didn’t prepare the flower shop out of anywhere; she prepared it from the first time they met.

Her first customer was her grandpa from her mother’s side. Although she was cautious at first, they got along quite well as friends. One day, the grandpa told her a story, although he didn’t directly mention it, Mc knew he was talking about her mother. After, she went to her father’s house to learn the full story; her mother truly did love her. The father was the one in the wrong and betrayed Mc’s mother. Mc decided to go to her mother’s place to know her side of the story, apologized, and called her mother for the first time. Then they celebrated their first New Year together with the father. That’s sweet and nice.

But then, the drama started rolling in when FL’s cousin who seems to have a crush on Mc brought up FL’s parents. Mc brought up the topic with FL, FL distances herself. After the 4th week, Mc has enough of feeling lonely and frustrated so she went out to relieve some stress off her shoulders. She went to talk to her mother, ask about FL’s parents and enjoyed a mother’s affection. Then she went to her father’s where he made FL her favorite noodle dish to cheer her up. After she got the tension off her chest, Mc goes directly FL‘s office and kisses her intensely and reveals her passionate beast side. Finally, after intense sex, FL told Mc her harsh past. After this, their bond grew stronger than it already is.

To be honest, I had my guard io when I was halfway through. I couldn't believe that there was be fluff and sweetness from beginning to end. Every time Mc and FL are in the car, I keep expecting them to get into a car crash or something horrific sooner or later. But nothing, small things here and there but Mc and FL and able to overcome them nicely. There was the FL’s cousin that was wary about since she had somewhat of a crush on Mc. I expected her to interfere and she did somewhat, with the whole FL’s parent situation, but nothing too serious. 100% recommend for the fluff and sweetness and lovable character personalities. I would reread when I’m sad and want some dog food. I usually add sweet or passionate chapters to my reading list but since the whole novel is very sweet, I just favorite the entire novel. Not much plot I suppose though.

Aisha Ann and Yandere Devil like this.
  3. 0silermist

0silermist Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  4. Aisha Ann

Aisha Ann I LOVE SELFISH VILLAINESS

Reading List:
    Link
  5. Aisha Ann

Aisha Ann I LOVE SELFISH VILLAINESS

Reading List:
    Link
  6. Psychere

Psychere Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Was this ever picked up?

Edit: If not I might do it lol

Last edited: Apr 18, 2020
  7. Yandere Devil

Yandere Devil QUEEN OF YURI- Love GL

Reading List:
    Link
    Please Picked it up. No one picked it up.