Novel Weeping Gods: Spells

Discussion in 'Community Fictions' started by lmacg2022, Nov 1, 2022.

1. lmacg2022

lmacg2022 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello, I'm writing a story called "Weeping Gods: Spells", you can also read this story at novelupdates

Synopsis:Gods have always been a taboo topic. Under countless coincidences and changes, people have felt an invisible force in the dark.
    When the gods in ancient times really appeared, what kind of earth-shattering changes will this world bring about?
    Kang Yu survived the car accident and obtained a mythical spell that is vaguely recorded in the history books of the gods.
    When he broke through all obstacles and broke through the false demon barrier, he found that on the throne in the endless void, only a pool of dry blood remained.
    "God... is dead?"

Genre: Xianxia,heaven and world,wuxia,Action, Adventure, Comedy, Fantasy

Table of Contents

2. Emissary Nouvelle

Emissary Nouvelle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Novel updates not scribble hub?

3. Marvin

Marvin The Man who realize love

Reading List:
    Link
    Huh??? Not scribblehub?

4. Emissary Nouvelle

Reading List:
    Link
    How did you do itM teach me your ways great one I thought it was only translated novels allowed here.

5. Emissary Nouvelle

Reading List:
    Link

6. Marvin

Marvin The Man who realize love

Reading List:
    Link
    Its a mixed sites where somebody can post (copy) translated novels and post amateur novels

7. Emissary Nouvelle

Reading List:
    Link

8. lmacg2022

lmacg2022 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I can also post my novel on the forum, but I still want to post my novel on the shelf, but the forum rules that I cannot be an author and an author at the same time

9. Emissary Nouvelle

Reading List:
    Link
    So it's not going to be posted like a normal translated novel that you can search for in the search bar?

10. lmacg2022

lmacg2022 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, I can't search for them either, what is the reason for me, maybe I uploaded too little data, I just registered not long ago.

11. Emissary Nouvelle

Reading List:
    Link
    i'm a bit confused, is it going to be like translated novels that updates show up on the main page showing the website and translator or in your case author?

12. lmacg2022

lmacg2022 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No, I searched for them completely, this option is only available when adding show new chapters, and not on the front page

13. lmacg2022

lmacg2022 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 1: God's Spell

"Doctor! Is there another doctor? Another seriously injured patient is coming!"

Friday evening was supposed to be the day when the office workers returned home and the students looked forward to the weekend, but it was a day of great change.

The hospitals are crowded. The doctors run around and check the condition of the patients.

Sometimes a pool of red blood can be seen on the ground, and occasionally there are remnants of limbs.The operating room and ward are full of people, and the new wounded who are constantly transported in can only be temporarily placed in the corridor or even exposed to the public.

The streets were full of car horns, the "whine" of ambulances and police cars, and the panic cries of people.

Several thick clouds of smoke rise in the city, indicating the arrival of a disaster......

"National emergency broadcast! National emergency broadcast!"At this moment of panic and chaos, people's mobile phones and electronic screens in the streets suddenly showed a live video. It was a short haired woman in black long sleeves who was the host of the news broadcast every evening.Her peaceful face was obviously upset.

This incident was far beyond her understanding and that of the whole human race.

Even if she received an order from her superiors to broadcast a notice to the whole country, she still doubted whether she is in a dream.

"Emergency broadcast: about half an hour ago, there were attacks by unknown creatures all over the world. They were shown in a black fog shape. They were extremely fast and aggressive. Up to now, hundreds of cities have been attacked and hundreds of thousands of people have been injured.

"The human body exposed to these unknown creatures will rot in a short time, posing a major threat to the lives of the injured! If you accidentally contact them, you must go to a doctor in time!

"The country's top experts have held a meeting to discuss the solution comprehensively. Please stay indoors as much as possible. If you see unknown creatures or phenomena, you must avoid them in time!"

……

"Beep -- beep -- beep --"

Darkness, endless darkness.

"Am I dead?"

The consciousness recovered vaguely. Kang Yu wanted to move his body, but he found that there was darkness around him. He could not feel his body, only a wisp of weak thoughts.

The memory stayed at a moment not long ago. Kang Yu watched helplessly as a black fog flashed across the street, overturning a lot of cars and pedestrians.

One of the cars hit Kang Yu at full speed. He had no time to react and was hit instantly.

"Both speed and strength are fatal. Even if I don't die, I will be in a coma forever. But what is the situation now? Is it possible that death is not the end, and the soul really exists?"

Kang Yu made his consciousness spread around, which was a wonderful form of activity.

At first, he was very unfamiliar, but after a while, he became proficient.

But no matter how he searched, it was empty in the range of consciousness.

In the process, he also found one thing: in fact, the surroundings are not darkness, but nothingness.

Darkness and light are both a kind of existence and a kind of color, but Kang Yu felt nothing here, even darkness.

"Shit, what's the matter? Am I exiled?"

Kang Yu thought of the plot in the fantasy novel for the first time. Some of the most heinous murderers would be exiled to remote areas and could not go out for a lifetime. Some would even be granted the so-called eternal life and endure endless torture.

"No, I haven't done anything heinous, and I'm the victim anyway..."

Kang Yu was thinking, looking for an exit, hoping to get rid of this environment that can drive people crazy.

He did not know how long it took, maybe a minute, maybe a dozen hours, just in the boundless distance, several large and small light balls suddenly appeared.

Then there was a strong fluctuation, which made Kang Yu tremble at such a distance.

Kang Yu was in such a state that he could not be distracted, but when the light bulb appeared, he was unconscious, and could not figure out how they appeared.After the light ball appeared, Kang Yu suddenly found that he had some changes.

Countless particles condensed from the void and formed his body and clothes!

He tried to step out, but there was still a void under his feet, but he walked flat.

"It seems that there is another possibility: on the earth attacked by unknown creatures, I became the savior, and now I am receiving the baptism and gift from the gods!"

Kang Yu smiled proudly, almost with a crooked smile, but he smiled for a few seconds and then stopped immediately.

Thinking of the coming Supreme Being, he tried to show a calm image.He walked forward with excitement and nervousness.

The closer Kang Yu was to the place, the more oppressed he was. It seemed that he was exposed to several harmless light balls, but their pressure made him weak and could hardly support his body.

Kang Yu collapsed to the ground.

He raised his head with difficulty and looked into the distance.The true appearance of the light sphere appears.

Each light sphere is composed of countless runes and consciousness fluctuations. Even the books of all mankind are not as profound as one of them!

Some light balls are complex, comparable to the vast universe, which makes people feel a lot of emotion and lament their own insignificance at a glance.

Some are extremely simple, but when you look closely, you can find that just a few lines of runes have evolved into infinite possibilities, like condensing all the rules and orders in the world into one line of formula.

“God's incantation!”

On the two light spheres closest to Kang Yu, he clearly felt an artistic conception, which can be expressed in this sentence.

This is not a kind of language or words, but pure consciousness and energy, which transcends audiovisual and directly resonates with the mind.

The two spheres of light are also engraved with the words "power" and "seal".

The information and power contained in them are so powerful that no matter how you summarize them, they are less than one thousandth of their real power.

There are nine light balls in total. Apart from the "power" and "seal", the remaining seven are farther away.

Kang Yu can't even take a closer look. Even at a glance, his head is splitting, and his soul seems to be torn apart.

"Even if I get one..."

Kang Yu stood up with difficulty and walked towards the two light balls at the front with trembling steps. This was an opportunity to change his life. No matter who it was, it was impossible to let go easily!

"Buzz --"

Suddenly, two light balls flashed and flew straight towards Kang Yu!Kang Yu was shocked and subconsciously tried to avoid, but his body could not move at all!

A powerful force swept over, and the golden sphere was like a towering mountain, which was integrated into Kang Yu's body with countless runes.

Although there is no harm, it is just a wisp wave of light ball, which is not something that human beings can compete with.

It is like the unreserved display of the vast universe, or like the waves drowning an insignificant ant.

Like the big bang of the universe, the light ball scattered in Kang Yu's mind, and the complicated and mysterious runes were combined into lines of things similar to scriptures.

Later, the scriptures were still and suspended in the deepest memory of Kang Yu.

The light balls turned into two pieces of gold paper.

Kang Yu looked at it carefully and felt that it was like a scripture, or a pithy formula or a mantra.

At first, he could not understand its meaning, and then he felt enlightened.

Apart from the words written in Chinese on the surface, there are also spiritual fluctuations in the depths of each word.

The fluctuation of each word and sentence is different, and it seems that the effect can only be triggered by reading the scripture and sending out consciousness at the same time.

Kang Yu observed that there were few parts that he could use at present, and most of the consciousness fluctuations required by scriptures were not the level he could reach.After a little thought, Kang Yu chose the simplest scripture to test its power directly here.

"Power spell - increase!"

14. ReaderReader

ReaderReader (◍•ᴗ•◍) [Important things must be said 2 times]

Reading List:
    Link
    Since you are translating it could you give us the raw title ? Or the website it's posted on ?

15. lmacg2022

lmacg2022 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 2: Not the only one

A layer of light golden light enveloped Kang Yu's whole body.

In an instant, his strength, thinking speed and memory were all suddenly increased nearly ten times!He suddenly punched forward, expecting to punch through a universe or kick out a galaxy like in movies or novels, but the fact made him speechless.

The surrounding scene has not changed at all. In addition to subjectively feeling that his own strength has increased a lot, the only thing that can prove his uniqueness is the vibration from the remaining seven light balls.

They have some relationship with each other, and when one of them is operated, the others also react.He quickly judged that the nine scriptures were probably from the same supreme creature!

That creature may have come to the forefront of the evolution path, and gathered all the rules and cultivation results into nine scriptures, representing the essence of the nine methods and even the nine evolution paths.

Because of this, when one of them is operated, other light masses will react as well, because they come from the same source.

Although there was no reference, Kang Yu was naturally aware of his own situation.

This part of the scripture of "Power Spell" increased all his abilities ten times.Both the body and the spirit are far more than they were a few minutes ago.

At first, he recalled several difficult problems that he could not solve before, and re deduced the results in his mind. Almost in an instant, he got the answer.

The calculation process only appeared for a moment, and his brain agility is not what it used to be. Just like a snail can't compare with an airplane, Kang Yu's all-round ability is almost beyond the scope of human beings.

Blurred memories of the past also emerge, and problems that once could not be understood can be easily solved.

Kang Yu could not hide his excitement, ran back and forth in the huge space, spared no effort to release his strength, and made many difficult moves that only existed in films and TV plays.

"In this way, even in the event of such an emergency, it is good enough to protect myself, not to mention that there are many parts of these scriptures that have not been explored."

Kang Yu thought, looking at his shining fists, he felt the heavy sense of responsibility after becoming the "savior".

"In other words, the one who chose me just put the inheritance here and waited for me to study, without leaving an elder to help me understand?"

Kang Yu held his head and thought for a long time, then shouted several times around, but no one answered.

With his strengthened body and will, he walked towards the remaining seven spheres of light.

This time, he did go farther, but they were far apart, if the stars in the deep universe were far away.

Under the strong oppression, Kang Yu finally could not support himself and retreated helplessly.

However, he was not depressed. According to common sense, the rest was naturally more powerful and mysterious.

Just because he has no qualification or ability to control at present, when he is deep in cultivation, seven light balls will surely actively throw themselves into his arms.

After a lot of trouble, even if Kang Yu had the increasing effect of "power incantation", he was sweating heavily and sat down panting.

He came to the front of the two scriptures again and wanted to try the function and power of other parts.

However, just at this time, the effect of the increase decreased sharply, and Kang Yu's strength and spiritual strength were rapidly declining!

"As expected, there is still a time limit," Kang Yu sighed, and then he wanted to run the increase again to see if it would have an effect on other scriptures.

But what he did not expect was that his essence and physical strength did not stop after returning to the normal level, but continued to decline!

"Damn it! What kind of silly inheritance is this? It's actually an overdraft of future forces that broke out for a while?"

Kang Yu looked puzzled: This inheritance was not only not given all at once, but also given such a strange thing.

At the thought that the other protagonists in the novel could rub fireballs with their hands or move things with their minds at the beginning, he was suddenly unbalanced.

At the moment when his consciousness was about to sink into the abyss, he made a mad roast in his heart, but finally he had no choice but to smile: it was always better to have it, not to mention that it was not too late to study it carefully in the future, and it was too early to draw a conclusion.

Then, fatigue and darkness eroded him again......

When he opened his eyes, the midday sun shone through the window.

Kang Yu saw that he had several tubes inserted into his body, and a breathing tube was connected to his nose.

He moved his body. A sharp pain came from his head. He felt it carefully and found that there was still a bandage wrapped around it.

Memory flooded in. Kang Yu closed his eyes and found that the scriptures on both sides were still in his memory, and the golden light was never dim.

"Not a dream..." Kang Yu sighed with relief.

"Kang -- Kang ah --"

He was about to close his eyes and rest for a while, when a faint call came from his ear.

Kang Yu was so scared that he quickly twisted his head to find the source of the sound.

In the gradually clear vision, a figure came to him, waving his hand and shouting his name.

"Wang... Wang Wen?"

More than ten seconds later, Kang Yu finally saw the person in front of him.

It was his good friend Wang Wen.Seeing that he recognized himself, Wang Wen extended three fingers and shook them in front of Kang Yu.

"Do you see anything double now? What's this?"

"Should... should be three."

"It's OK. You should rest first. I'll call the nurse."

Seeing that Kang Yu was still conscious, Wang Wen was relieved, and then got up to ask the nurse to check for Kang Yu.

"Wait... Wang, what's going on outside? I remember that before the car hit me, there was a dark shadow destroying the city. By the way, how did you come here? Are my family all right?"

Kang Yu looked at Wang Wen's back and threw out a series of questions.

Wang Wen wanted the nurse to check the situation, but thought that Kang Yu had woken up from a coma and knew nothing about the outside world, he sat back in the chair beside the hospital bed, intending to answer his confusion.

"Let's start with your family. I called your father and he was fine. But now there is traffic jam, and the plane and train have stopped. I have to wait a while to see him. I don't know where your mother is. I asked your father and he didn't know."

"It's OK. I'll call her later."

Hearing that his family was all right, Kang Yu's heart dropped,and he asked about the outside world.

"Outside, the unknown creatures have disappeared. It seems that they disappeared after a wave of attacks in the morning."

Wang Wen said that he also took out his mobile phone to watch the video captured on the network for Kang Yu.

As Kang Yu saw before he passed out, it was a dark fog with no fixed shape and rampant violence.

Kang Yu took a glance, and just wanted to move his eyes, a few lines below the report suddenly attracted his attention.

A few seconds later, he found a terrible thing:"This is not only happening in J City, but all over the world?!"

Wang Wen nodded, "Yes, the affected area is very wide, and there are many injured people. Thanks to the fact that you were hit early, or you would have to lie in the aisle or open air. You have been unconscious here for most of the day. I was just thinking about whether to go home first, and come to see you tomorrow."

While joking, Wang Wen smilingly punched Kang Yu on the shoulder.

After seeing the latter's painful expression, he quickly withdrew his smile and fist.Later, Kang Yu also knew why Wang Wen came here.

It was quite simple to say that Wang Wen happened to go out to exercise and met Kang Yu on his way back.

He just wanted to go to say hello, but soon he saw a car falling from the sky and knocking Kang Yu unconscious

"Don't blame me, it happened too fast, and nobody could react."

"Alas, things are hard to predict."

Kang Yu was silent for a long time and finally sighed helplessly.

"Yeah, who would have thought that one day, in the real world... Forget it. I'm afraid it might irritate you. I'll talk to you after the doctor's examination."

Wang Wen was just about to go on, thinking that Kang Yu was still a wounded man who had just woken up, he immediately stopped the topic and didn't want to make his mind fluctuate too much.

"No, no, no, go on, I can bear it!"

At his urging, Wang Wen had to continue saying: "There are super powers and cultivators in this world!"

"What..."

"But it's not a revival of Reiki. After all, only a small number of people have powers...""Wait a minute, do you mean that after this accident, the world... can cultivate and possess superpowers?"

Kang Yu breathed quickly. Although he was full of pain, he raised his head like a giraffe and looked at Wang Wen strangely.

"Well, the number of people is not small. I read the report just now and it seems that the most powerful one can go back to time. Alas, you are not in good health now. Don't move around......"

"Fuck!"