Weird Dream

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Dr_H_16, May 25, 2019.

1. Dr_H_16

Dr_H_16 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just have a weird dream. It's really weird. I awoke in the middle of the night then open my PC. I didn't know what was I doing, but after the desktop came out, the Mozilla opened by itself then presented me with a completely unknown link that led me to a site where the weirdest things in the dream stored.
    Do you ever dreamed watching the most perfect anime, an anime that containing everything you want?
    That's what my dream is about.
    I won't describe the anime, all I could tell you is that it is truly amazing.
    I had woken up from my sleep repeatedly, but hurriedly go back to sleep, shutting my eyes in hope to continuing to watch the anime.
    And the weirdest thing is that is worked. I managed to watch it from first episode till twelve (it has 25 episodes), but my alarm woke me up and force me to get out of my bed to go work.
    Ever since then I got a strange feeling of disappointment in my chest, as if I just missed something really precious.

I just want to share my experience, but I welcome every opinion.

mir, Bad Storm and Varno like this.
  2. Varno

Varno True Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That's cool.

Dr_H_16 likes this.
  3. Welcome to the Abyss

Welcome to the Abyss Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Try lucid dreaming

Dr_H_16 likes this.
  4. Dr_H_16

Reading List:
    Link
    How to do that? I thought that was something that just happen and couldn't be controlled to happen.

5. Deleted member 155674

Deleted member 155674 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    So, you want me to believe that you went back to the dream after you woke and not once or twice but several times?
    [​IMG]

GDLiZy, hayyan, Lazriser and 4 others like this.
  6. Dr_H_16

Reading List:
    Link
    It's true, though.
    Even I wouldn't believe it if I didn't experience it myself. And I found no point in lying about this.

mir and Deleted member 155674 like this.
  7. Nakakure

Nakakure Zadiris Empress Faction. NNN member Nr.1.

Reading List:
    Link
    Honestly i thought this is another @Ai chan rambling. Btw nice dream

Dr_H_16 likes this.
  8. Deleted member 155674

Reading List:
    Link
    Tell me how
    [​IMG]

GDLiZy, Lazriser, mir and 3 others like this.
  9. Dr_H_16

Reading List:
    Link
    I want to know, too.

mir and Deleted member 155674 like this.
  10. Ursula

Ursula Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just thank the heavens for the happy dreams ( even though you didn't complete it )
    When I get to dream of something it's always about a crazy lunatic chasing and killing me :sweating_profusely:

Dr_H_16 likes this.
  11. rijimon17

rijimon17 Hope you can read the words

Reading List:
    Link
    Try thinking about it as you go to sleep. You'll either get it, get the exact opposit, or get something in between

Dr_H_16 likes this.
  12. Deleted member 155674

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok I believe you :blob_grin:
    But still, try to remember, perhaps something happened that day or was on your mind :hmm:

Dr_H_16 likes this.
  13. c3ltic

c3ltic . . .

Reading List:
    Link
    You can train yourself to have lucid dreams. I have them all the time. I can't control when they happen, but I do have them.

Pretty interesting watching anime in a dream though.

Dr_H_16 likes this.
  14. Dr_H_16

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you, O wise one.

15. Miserys_End

Miserys_End 「Lv1 Pretend Person」I'm the preson i pretend to be

Reading List:
    Link
    I've dreamt about games I've been playing, movies I've watched, and novels I've read... the really weird ones are when several books, movies, or games combine in weird ways...

Dr_H_16 and mir like this.
  16. Cream

Cream Cream

Reading List:
    Link
    T_T

I get that feeling too sometimes. I sometimes (i.e. rarely) dream of being in a loving relationship, and it's the most blissful thing ever. One dream of mine spanned the length of a few months, and by the end of it, our love felt so real. When I woke up, I kind of wanted to cry. :blob_teary:

Dr_H_16 likes this.
  17. Ai chan

Ai chan Queen of Yuri, Devourer of Traps, Thrusted Witch

Reading List:
    Link
    Ai-chan did have a dream around the time this thread was made. In Ai-chan's dream, Ai-chan was in a library of sorts, doing some research and beating up bad guys as a masked vigilante, some person named Max or Marx or whatever. Then the academy decided that Ai-chan's contribution was so great that Ai-chan deserved an award. So Ai-chan's sidekick pretended to be Ai-chan and went up to take the reward in Ai-chan's place. The principal knew it wasn't him and as he looked at Ai-chan, Ai-chan got up and started to walk to the stage.

Suddenly Ai-chan's left hand was grabbed by Ai-chan's long-time best friend. He said he was worried that if Ai-chan went, we would never see each other again. Ai-chan told him that even if Ai-chan went off to study abroad, Ai-chan would still come back because Ai-chan's parents are here. He said he would miss Ai-chan because even when we go out to watch movies, Ai-chan was always reading newspapers. And Ai-chan woke up as we let go of each other's hands.

Then Ai-chan woke up and called that guy, who is currently married with 3 children.

Ai-chan said, "Yo dude, long time no see. You know I dreamed about you just now."

Then Ai-chan proceeded to tell him about Ai-chan's dream, asking him if he's thinking what Ai-chan is thinking.

He was then quiet for a minute and then said, "Sorry babe, this comes like 5 years late. I'm married. Unless you want to be the second wife?"

And Ai-chan said, "No, dumbass! This means we need to go watch movies together!"

For the record, the last time we watched movies together was last month. It was Endgame. We had Korean buffet hotpot after the movie. Unfortunately, our games arcade craving went unfulfilled because the mall was too new and the arcade was not open yet.

Last edited: May 25, 2019
    Dr_H_16 and mir like this.
  18. mir

mir Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I once dreamt that I was about to watch the finale of the best anime I'd ever watched. Apparently I'd been looking forward to the episode for the whole week.
    It wasn't time for it to start yet, so I was getting ready, with snacks, pillows, etc, turning on a fan because it was hot, making sure my tiny TV was set up right (I've never owned one like that, or the dresser that it was on top of, but I had it in the dream). The opening credits started and I was so hyped up.
    But just then I heard something from outside the window, looked at it, the blinds were closed though so I only saw some bright evening sunlight filtering in. I blanked out for a second because something felt off.
    Then I woke up. I guess part of me figured out it was a dream and so I got kicked out.
    I tried hard to go back to sleep to continue it. That failed so I tried hard to remember the plot, title, art-style, anything, but all details to do with the anime itself were gone a few seconds after I opened my eyes. :blobconfounded:
    Like you, I got a strong feeling of disappointment.
    It would be great if it really existed... then maybe I could find it someday... but alas... :sushi_dead:

Even if I had been able to go back to sleep and somehow be back at the point I left it, it probably would've been quickly warped into some other dream, that's what almost always has happened when I get back to the same dream.
    For example, maybe I'd be back in front of the TV, and someone would walk in and take me somewhere else, and then it'd be a dream about eating at a restaurant instead of a dream about watching the show.

If you remember anything about the anime in your dream, write it down. Maybe one day you'll win the lottery and can pay someone to make it real.

Last edited: May 25, 2019
    Dr_H_16 likes this.
  19. Lazriser

Lazriser Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I once had a dream where I possibly fucked with a bloody nightmare fuel. She was organic and horrifying, but I can't deny I ravaged her (flight mode). Well... though it was nightmare fuel, she was technically my type of lady (if you exclude the bloody pool, organs splattered about, and pallid corpse-like form she had).

Weird, right?

GDLiZy and Dr_H_16 like this.
  20. Dr_H_16

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, you won the award, maybe.