TV Weird Japanese TV show

Discussion in 'TV/Movies Discussion' started by Deadmantellnotales, May 16, 2021.

1. Deadmantellnotales

Deadmantellnotales rebmeM nwonK-lleW

Reading List:
    Link
    Youtube recommend me this video to me. Well, the main reason I clicked it cuz there a topless girl on TV + It has Japanese writing on it so, If you go by that equation: JAPAN + TV = WEIRD SHIT.

Instead of betraying my expectation, it solidified my belief that japan is weird( Looking from the perspective of my country, well most countries)

This segment test whether the manga ciché are true or not.

2. Tangshu

Tangshu Lady Of The Wind ☁️

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm pretty sure this is one of those Japanese prank shows. It might be weird to us considering you wouldn't see this stuff on western television even if there is some raunchy stuff sometimes. I don't know if your from the west but that was just an example.

Deadmantellnotales likes this.
  3. otaku31

otaku31 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    As far as baits go, there's not much that can top topless girls. :blobpeek:

And honestly, the "weird' in the thread title is redundant since it's implied. :blobwhistle:

4. Setra

Setra Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I remember binge watching knight scoop on YouTube years ago, before the video got taken down. Playing giant jenga, cooking and eating boot, making nude lifesize chocolate for confession, making husband to say wife's name, etc. Really weird yet super entertaining.

5. ListlessCat

ListlessCat ࿈༼The Anarchic Witch༽࿈ ⦑⤉notsoGoody Good Shoes⤈⦒

Reading List:
    Link
    My father has like an unused USB and I asked for it for personal reasons. When I plugged it in to my Laptop ,the videos that bombarded me are people eating things to see if its chocolate or real .Its interesting tho. :cookie: