Well, I am a part-time editor now

Discussion in 'Author Discussions' started by Leviathan-Maos, Oct 27, 2020.

1. Leviathan-Maos

Leviathan-Maos Member

Reading List:
    Link
    As I said in the title, I am a part-time editor on an online fiction website now.
    If you guys want to submit works on a platform and get paid, you can contact me and I will try my best to apply for a contract.
    Is anybody interested?

Edited:
    The platform I working for is Ringdom.
    You can visit www.ringdom.com and download the App on Google Play.
    Ringdom is a new subsidiary platform of STARY. While its sister-platform, Dreame, has been a great success on distributing Romance (Ranks top 3 as a reading app in most countries), Ringdom focuses on presenting more Genre Fiction that is adventurous, high-concept, and fast-paced.

I am also a writer on Ringdom. I can earn about $50 each month on writing. I know it's not much, but I think it's a good beginning for those who want to get paid for writing.

Last edited: Oct 30, 2020
  2. Zek

Zek I write sins, not tragedies.

Reading List:
    Link
    I don’t mean to be rude, but this looks kind of dodgy. You should at least put proper credentials for reference and which site is specifically being talked about, otherwise it’s hard to put your trust on the other party when a contract is being mentioned. Plus I think you’ll have a better luck trying to contract prospective writers over at SH instead.

IReadWhenBoredSoWhat likes this.
  3. Leviathan-Maos

Leviathan-Maos Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My fault. I work for Ringdom. You can visit www.ringdom.com and download the App on Google Play.
    Writers will sign the contract with Ringdom directly. The full-time editors will follow up after writers showing interest.
    Thanks for your advice. I will try at SH.

4. Duhan

Duhan New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the topic and sharing! I am looking currently for the editor work and will check this platform out for myself