Well this was amusing

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Wujigege, Jun 23, 2019.

1. Wujigege

Wujigege *Christian*SIMP*Comedian

Reading List:
    Link
    The start of the comment seems reasonable but it certainly turned to crap faster than you could say "trash young master" lol

upload_2019-6-23_20-56-29.png

I found the case pretty weird since the alleged aggressor is a female who is 5'9 and the victim is 6'8 and 270 pounds.
    Given that it is all he said, she said. The amount of hate Hope Solo got is pretty ridiculous

Paps and Deleted member 41274 like this.
  2. tsundere_taichou

tsundere_taichou [Cute Demon Sect]

Reading List:
    Link
    Im not that well read on that case but from what i pieced together from your comment a girl assulted a guy twice her size and you are confused about it?
    honestly though whats the dude supposed to do, If he fights back he will get in alot of trouble. Also it should be noted that women can be ruthless and strength differences kinda go away if there are weapons involved(such as a bat or a board). I have family that works in law enforcement and have been informed that its actually not that rare for men to be victims of domestic abuse you just dont hear about it as much.

Paps likes this.
  3. Deleted member 155674

Deleted member 155674 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, at least she got a cool name
    Hope Solo :blobhyperthink:

Wujigege likes this.
  4. lnv

lnv ✪ Well-Known Hypocrite

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait, this thread wasn't about Star Wars? :sweating_profusely:

5. Quillink

Quillink Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wasn't she also off her face and tried to attack a police officer before pulling the "don't you know who I am, I earn more than you card"

But for real, the guy fights back and he'll be deemed the aggressor so he's gotta take a beating.

6. Westeller

Westeller Smokin' Sexy Style!! Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nah. Some random soccer player lady whose biggest bit of drama is a domestic fight with her nephew. Nephew accused her of assault, she accused him of assault, case was dropped, no one gives a fig. But, y'know, what else are they gonna talk about? She hasn't done anything interesting outside of actually playing soccer, and no one cares about that.

Wujigege likes this.
  7. Wujigege

Wujigege *Christian*SIMP*Comedian

Reading List:
    Link
    Given that the cops testified that the dude was holding a stick and a broom when he let the cops in, I find it hard to believe he just sat and took it.
    Their family relationship is also crap.
    It was also 2 against 1 with Hope Solo alone.
    Does Someone want to call blame on both sides?
    [​IMG]
    A restraining order at worst or locking her out at best would have been enough. Its family After all