Western sex cult.

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Konstantin, Jan 1, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Konstantin

Konstantin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think what western people value sex above anything else. Why? You could see it from #metoo culture. There is no such popular community of people who tell others how they were robbed, scammed, etc. No one cares about it, but if something is sex related then it become VERY IMPORTANT automatically.

You could see similar trend when reading reviews and commentaries to Chinese novels. MC killing people? Fine. Torture? Human experiments? No one gives a shit. Enemy who tried to kill MC, kill his family members or torture them being raped or sexually harassed? It is terrible! Hot attractive woman was too forceful in her attempt to get laid with MC? This is disturbing!

Here you could see example of such mentality.
    https://www.wuxiaworld.com/novel/the-godsfall-chronicles/tgc-book-1-chapter-130

And I'm pretty sure what it is something very specific to western culture. I never seen something like this among Chinese or Russian readers.

I think this reaction is irrational. Also if partner was potentially fine with having sex, but still was forced to do it before giving consent - is this a rape? If your school crush and number one beauty in your class adds aphrodisiac in your drink and you two have amazing night of passion, would you hate her for that, stop liking her and go to police, even though you dreamed about all of this? It makes zero sense to me.

2. TrollingTrolls

TrollingTrolls [Trash Talker]

Reading List:
    Link
    Rape pervert ?? :blobpeek:

Deleted member 37987 likes this.
  3. Warlock Of The Void

Warlock Of The Void Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I honestly can't tell what u r talking about
    R u trying to define rape , defend it , asking questions about the the views of Western people on sex or calling those beliefs stupid ?

Arexio, Lucenda, AliceShiki and 6 others like this.
  4. reagents 11

reagents 11 disaster personified

Reading List:
    Link
    The reason i don't read western adult novels. They're too superficial to my taste...

5. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    This post just raped my eyes. #metoo :blob_coughblood:

6. GreatKoin

GreatKoin Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm no expert on the subject of sex, let alone relationships. I'm not sure which part of the globe you're getting this viewpoint from, but here in the West (Midwest USA for me) we are raised with an intense goal of having respect towards those of the other gender. How that respect takes form of course varies between communities and families. Our culture has ended up being rather uncaring towards other matters though. Sure, we're taught that murder is bad and so is torture, theft, lying, whatever. But we see crimes, exploitation, or otherwise abuse of men/women (god forbid children) in the areas of sex and even emotions as being especially vile. Look into our prison culture for those convicted of sex crimes. It's just how we are taught to prioritize things basically.

Arexio, ludagad, AliceShiki and 2 others like this.
  7. Ddraig

Ddraig Frostfire Dragon|Retired lurker|FFF|Loved by RNG

Reading List:
    Link
    meh

Wujigege and Femme Fatale like this.
  8. Ryve16

Ryve16 Working Hard and Hardly Working

Reading List:
    Link
    Too long. Write it in 3 sentences or less.

9. Zerses

Zerses Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeaaa no maybe the general audience that your asking your question to may not be the best for a real answer

Femme Fatale likes this.
  10. Femme Fatale

Femme Fatale | Sublime Goddess Of Chance |

Reading List:
    Link
    Whoa Nelly, there is a whole lot to unravel there before we can even begin to consider an action let alone a response.

Sabruness likes this.
  11. Evil_lord

Evil_lord Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hii sitama

12. shin chan

shin chan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    1 word only

13. Student-kun

Student-kun Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well... why not? For one, people life doesn't really matter in western culture, compared to the damage caused by rape. See in video games where we can easily kill people, and it would be rated 13+ usually, where games where you can rape girls will rate for adult only.

Until rape case becomes so prevalent that it just becomes a statistic that you'd not care about, like some killing/murder/school shooting, this won't change. All of this points to one conclusion. Men's life worth less than women. An adult's life is worth less than child. Therefore, the more loli exists, the western world will be more protective of them.

/s

14. SoulZer0

SoulZer0 Heaven Refining

Reading List:
    Link
    Well to be perfectly honest, in my humble opinion, of course without offending anyone who thinks differently from my point of view, but also by looking into this
    matter in a different perspective and without being condemning of one's view's and by trying to make it objectified, and by considering each and every one's valid opinion, I honestly believe that I completely forgot what I was going to say.

15. one eye

one eye Aspire to became NEET

Reading List:
    Link
    Should we re translate using MTL?

Wujigege likes this.
  16. Wujigege

Wujigege *Christian*SIMP*Comedian

Reading List:
    Link
    You are so ill informed that it is laughable..
    Don't equate MeToo movement to Hedonism.

You are obviously a dude, if you were sodomized by the prettiest girl in school after getting drugged you won't be so happy.
    Rape is about power play not pleasure.
    Those who want pleasure can visit prostitute or fly to Thailand if it's illegal in their country.
    I am probably wasting my time but I decided to write this anyway for some innocent kid who read your crap post and got negatively influenced.

Moonpearl and WinByDying like this.
  17. Cutter Masterson

Cutter Masterson Well-Known Super-Soldier

Reading List:
    Link
    Your right. I know a few people in prison. Their stand point is very clear. A child molester will not be alive afterwards if any knew his crime. Many prisoners are there for a long time and have no qualms of getting a few more. Also many prisoners have kids and their the only thing left in this world for them. So as you can see they have in fact many reason to kill.

Last edited: Jan 1, 2019
    Sabruness likes this.
  18. ohko

ohko 【LGBTQ+ association】 【ohko is ohko!】

Reading List:
    Link
    People care more about problems close to them.

Murder and other violent crimes don’t affect the middle and affluent classes as much as they affect the poor.

Sexual violence, non-consensual sex, sexual harassment, and rape doesn’t discriminate against wealth though. It’s a problem that plagues the middle class more commonly than murder, so naturally it sits at the front of peoples minds more because as you age, chances are you’ve probably gotten to know somebody who personally experienced it.

Well, maybe not if you’re a forever alone guy :blobsweat_2: but if you have any kind of female friends, you will definitely hear about it.

AliceShiki and WinByDying like this.
  19. Konstantin

Konstantin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The point is - ALL crimes are situational.
    Depending on situation killing someone could be considered as either terrible or heroic deed, or anything in between.
    If person would react "killing is always terrible, I'm offended when this happens in fiction" then he wouldn't even be able to watch first series of Game of Thrones or Breaking Bad because there a lot of killing out there. But most people understand what it depends on situation.
    In western culture there "sexual crimes are always bad, no matter the reason or circumstances" rule. There is no real difference between your reaction when 7 years old child is raped by some crazy pervert or your reaction when adult man "raped" by hot woman with whom he would be willing to have sex anyway. It is same as treating killing someone innocent same way as killing some tyrant. You just tend to label things without considering circumstances.

20. Underload

Underload <I need someone to scratch my back!>

Reading List:
    Link
    WIll you forgive me, if I break your leg, leave you with a gaping wound and one less kidney, because i apologized?

AliceShiki likes this.