Discussion Whaaaat happened in Rebirth of the Tyrant’s Pet: Regent Prince is too Fierce I'm confused :/?

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by Chebcheb, Dec 21, 2019.

1. Chebcheb

Chebcheb Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I need you lovely peoples help! (y)

So as a religious reader you all know when you get sooo focused on that one novel then life happens and you forget where you were (if you don't get that you lucky my memory is like a goldfish!!) So due to lack of better judgement I still decided to continue reading :( but did not understand one thing!

So I was at the part where the princess leaves to go help the crown prince achieve greatness with her little crew and then all of a sudden the king heard about the gunpowder and something got destroyed which apparently signified something threatening to the king?? I was wondering if somebody could please explain why was that thing threatening and who snitched from the group and why they had to rush back!

Also why was the regent prince guy going astray when she told his ass to stay where she told him to stay?

Also I know I sound like I'm rambling but I legit forgot :cry: and I'm done for the semester so I thought ill get back to reading it cause I loved it sooo much!

Help a sibling out :blobpeek: