Other Request What’s the raw title for this novel!?

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by -NEAR-, Nov 11, 2021.

1. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
    Please, I’ve been searching for weeks I’m desperate:cry:

Title: I Transmigrated as a Single Mother of the Three Antagonists

https://m.webnovel.com/book/i-trans...er-of-the-three-antagonists_20862258705626305
    Qiu Tong transmigrated into a storyline about the poor family background of three major villains.. Her father was a financial fraud, and the three children she raised by herself would become super villains in the future. Their family would end up miserable. Qiu Tong wanted to leave, but the three children were so pitiful. Without her, they would die. In the end, she decided to change their fate! After that, Qiu Tong worked hard to earn a lot of money and became the richest person in City A. The three children also went from gloomy little devils to bright little angels. They even referred to her during their interview. The jaws of the executives dropped when they saw the interview.

"These children look exactly like the President!"

"President, bad news. Your children are looking for a stepfather for their mother!"

Before long, Qiu Tong was brought to the magnificent palace where a handsome man was waiting.

"You want to run away now after stealing my seeds?"

"What do you want then?"

"I want your heart in exchange."

Qiu Tong: Charming looks and exceptional character. Off-the-charts martial arts skills and a minor expert at money-making.
    Eldest Child: Male, genius in chemistry. Second Child: Male, extreme martial arts skills.
    Third Child: Female, their mascot in her little cotton-padded jacket. A highly-intelligent and skilled hacker.
    Jin Yang: S Country's President. Handsome and cold-hearted. He was set up to have a one-night stand with Qiu Tong. He only found out later that she kept the children.

2. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
  3. KickTheFire

KickTheFire 『 Rising Sun 』

Reading List:
    Link
    most likely will never find it, webnovel usually changees the titles so people cant find the raws and have to read it on their site. I reccomend trying qidian though if youree really desperate

4. Westeller

Westeller Smokin' Sexy Style!! Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Webnovel changes titles because the translators are usually really shitty MTL groups with no clue what they're doing, who rush out chapters with the absolute minimum of effort the platform requires of them. With a handful of notable exceptions, of course.**

Fixed that for you. As they say, never attribute to malice that which can be explained by incompetence.

Realistically, you should be able to find the novel searching by the author, character names, or any random unique enough excerpt from the book... in Chinese, of course. Which means you may have trouble figuring out things like which characters were used in the names. And since it was MTL'd, the translation may not be in any way representative of the original raw. So it'll take some trial and error. A lot of trial and error. Still...

I gave it a whirl. Couldn't find it.

5. KickTheFire

KickTheFire 『 Rising Sun 』

Reading List:
    Link
    mb, i just saw other people say that was the reason and believed it cause i never saw another explanation.

Also, I think I may have found it, 穿书后,我成了三个反派的娘
    https://www.shubaow.net/90_90547/ thats the link to it.

6. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for trying but unfortunately it’s not it:blobcry: