What are your chances of survival?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Gadget, Nov 21, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gadget

Gadget Demi-god of magic and science

Reading List:
    Link
    Considering the place where you live (Your town, the area where your home is, where your school/college/workplace is), how do you think you will fare if public order disappear?
    1-How would you fare if public order disappear of an alien invasion?
    2-How would you fare if public order disappear because of a zombie apocalypse?
    3-How would you fare if public order disappear because of a monster apocalypse?
    4-How would you fare if public order disappear because of a dreadfull disease spreading?
    5-How would you fare if public order disappear because of the collapse of economy/government?

I don't live in a major town. Even though I live in the center of the town, I can exit it by foot in 30min. There is a river 15min away from home, and the mountains and the sea are 3h away by car. I have a bicycle and my driving license. I live in an appartment at the highest floor (4th one), the building isn't easy to access and the door and the stairs can easily be blocked because they are a little narrow. There are several supermarkets less than 15min away from home by foot. There is a commercial center in front of the college, just on the other side of the road.

I have binoculars and tools, but nothing that can be used as a reliable (which deals good damage, sufficiently durable and not too noisy) close range or long range weapon. I would need to make one. I always have an excess supply of spaghetti and rice (enough for 4-5 meals), and I always have 3 bottles of water. Though I know a little basics about parkour and capoera, I don't have much physical activities nowdays so my strenght and stamina aren't great. But I'm still agile enough I think.

In cases 1 and 5 I can leave the town with basic supplies without much trouble before things get really ugly. In cases 2 3 and 4, I can stay in my appartment for a few days before trying to leave. But at the center of the town, there would probably be a lot of zombies, and rivalry with other survivors for getting supplies. I'd say my chances of survival aren't too bad.

2. sal880612m

sal880612m As I thought, love was a status effect! ~ICDS

Reading List:
    Link
    4-How would you fare if public order disappear because of a dreadfull disease spreading?
    5-How would you fare if public order disappear because of the collapse of economy/government?

Poorly.

As well as any other zombie :p

Gadget likes this.
  3. Parth37955

Parth37955 NU #3, [Dead Inside], Mid-Boss, Dark Dealer Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    open campus college...yeah I'm not surviving

4. Aicila

Aicila Huh?

Reading List:
    Link
    If i can escape the inital urban(ish) sprawl then i'd be ok, I have an island to go to like 2 hrs from where I live :D Getting out is the hard part.

Saitama likes this.
  5. Potato

Potato its doomed

Reading List:
    Link
    id be used a sacrifice and die instantly

6. kraken296

kraken296 The Greatest kraken warrior

Reading List:
    Link
    Where do you think you will go after leaving the town is 1 situation how will leaving town do any good???

7. madmanthan21

madmanthan21 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    1- depends on the kind of alien invasion,
    2- become a zombie
    3- probably a little better, then again, what kind of monsters, size, shape, speed and such
    4- i'm not a very healthy person, so i'd die in the first few months
    5- OH MAH GAWD that's the scariest, since people are very scary and unpredictable.

8. Cupcake Ninja

Cupcake Ninja [Kind Sage][Lord Benevolence][ The Great Paragon]

Reading List:
    Link
    I live in Arizona. We have guns to spare. Everything but the disease i can definitly survive. i wouldnt make any rookie mistakes. Is that a scratch on my grandmother. . . ?

*BLAM!!*

BITCH IS DEAD!

as for the monster or alien invasion . . . i would either sell out humanity, or just gather a group of a select few individuals with the proper skills to help me survive. no more than 15. why 15? i just like the number.

if the govrnment collapses, i will create a dictatorship under my rule. . . or just move to canada

kraken296 likes this.
  9. Lucius11

Lucius11 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    for 1 it depends how the Aliens will treat us
    for 2 i would choose suicide thats probably better than getting eaten
    for 3 i would just see how it will end
    for 4 unless i would get the disease i will just continue to live how i usually do as good as i can
    for 5 I won't do anything since it won't affect me that much, worst case i would just run away

10. Cupcake Ninja

Reading List:
    Link
    dude if zombies attack you you will literally live in the Highschool Of The Dead. or college, whichever.

i feel the monster, zombie and alien scenario would play out just like God and Devil World. hopefully with less rape though. since, you know, our wourld understands the word masturbation.

11. NinetH

NinetH Demon Yuri lord....lazy guy

Reading List:
    Link
    fumu
    for 1: it depends on what kind of alien will attack, if its a Yuri alien girls who came to invade earth to genderbend all guys and ntr some females, then i will surrender myself. if not give up, the enemies are too unknown
    for 2: if i just stay in my room i will probably survive in just 1-3 days(no food), my dad has some kind of machine gun in his room and some handguns(though i properly won't be able to handle them well, except for the handgun), as for tools we probably have a lot of em, for food not too many but should be enough for 2-5 days, though first i have to get rid of the zombies outside my room.
    for 3 :it depends on what kind of monster will attack, if its a Yuri monster girls who came to invade earth to genderbend all guys and ntr some females, then i will surrender myself. if not give up, the enemies are too unknown
    for 4: stay in my room, have fun till i die
    for 5: stay in my room, have fun till i die

12. Cupcake Ninja

Reading List:
    Link
    pfft, a handsome potato like yourself? you wish you would be sacrificed. sorry bro, you would become a potato chip or a french fry. either way, im gonna eat you. . . unless someone else gets to you first. . . .

13. Potato

Potato its doomed

Reading List:
    Link
    @Ldyrdy

14. Cupcake Ninja

Reading List:
    Link
    fap till you die? well, there are worse ways to go lol

NinetH likes this.
  15. Gadget

Gadget Demi-god of magic and science

Reading List:
    Link
    Either the mountains or the sea. The places with the highest population would be hit first.

16. SilentFyre

SilentFyre Irregular Ghost Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'd be one of the first to die or get captured, obviously.
    Either surviving for a few days by barricading myself or joining their ranks because of not realizing that people had suddenly turned into zombies.
    If it's the big but small amount monster type, I would be flattened or eaten already. If it's the small but many monsters type, I would, if lucky, kill off a few before dying or getting eaten.
    Probably be one of the first to get infected and die.
    I'd definitely survive. (somehow...)

Cupcake Ninja likes this.
  17. Ldyrdy

Ldyrdy Snowfallsdown

Reading List:
    Link
    Cupcake sensei.. That patata is mine.. Come later to my place to enjoy some of it..

Ah, what are you going to teach me today? Rasengan?

18. Potato

Potato its doomed

Reading List:
    Link
    crap its a new day

19. Cupcake Ninja

Reading List:
    Link
    for number 5, dude, you can come to canada with me!

20. Potato

Potato its doomed

Reading List:
    Link
    ill leech on too!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.