Which Chapter What chapter? Martial World. (1000+ chapters)

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Renaissance_777, Oct 8, 2019.

1. Renaissance_777

Renaissance_777 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have read up to 900+ chapters.
    1.When will Lin Ming go to the Divine Kingdom?
    2.When will he return to his homeland to take his wives with him to the Divine Kingdom?
    3.When will he meet Lan Yunyue? (after her fingers are cut off)

2. wonderer

wonderer Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    by divine kingdoms, do you mean before he ascends to the divine realm, the places that's at the center of his home world, where the peak experts are at divine sea level?

If so,
    1. Chapter 761, is when he starts heading off to one of the kingdoms from the phoenix island

2. he never does, he kinda makes a lot of enemies during the arc, and his family resorts to hiding in the sea within the Leviathan. But after becoming the strongest and ascends, his wives are transported to some minor sect that in the divine realm that late divine sea person is apart of, in order to curry favor with MC.

3. Chapter 917, first contact, chapter 924, actual conversation after his kill spree

Sin likes this.
  3. DiabolicGod

DiabolicGod Well-known lazy Member

Reading List:
    Link
    in case people are still checking this thread, which chapter would I be at if I read until
    mc was on some kind of hell road and at least half through it? The phoenix sect was already depending on him and maybe he already finished this road and returned

Oh, and I just recalled that he was near the divine sea realm already and beat someone at it

Nevermind, now that I reread the comments above me, I can guess and look that it is slightly before 800