Discussion What coutries you want to travel to?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Bad Storm, Feb 15, 2023.

1. philomenapoe

philomenapoe Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'd like to go to the Nordic countries. I've heard so much good stuff about these places, particularly their architecture and nature. But I'm currently mostly obsessed with Norway. Did you know that the most beautiful toilet in the world is in Norway? It's called Ureddplassen! Also, Norway has a lot of fjords! In some places, you have to ride on boats to get to the other side! Also, also! There are numerous waterfalls in the country, you can get free fresh (and cold) water along the way! And you'll definitely come across some sheep once or twice lazing about in the middle of the road. That sounds fun for roadtrips!

2. Deleted member 504622

Deleted member 504622 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    I visited India with some university friends after we graduated, stayed at the Taj Mahal Palace. As soon as we're out of the hotel, we got endless stares from the locals. They didn't even try to hide it. They'd talk to each other while looking at us, bob their heads, and do their hand mannerisms, then stare at us again. I even thought there was something we were being disrespectful about. Abhinay, a good friend from Gurgaon, stayed with us. He said the staring is normal so we should just keep walking. Makes me laugh just remembering it.

Ah. Some people asked if they can take pictures with me. It was one of the rare moments in my life that I didn't know what to say. I just nodded. I hope those photos no longer exist.

I traveled a lot even as a kid; father's work. Nowadays, I travel because of work, too.
    But, I want to go to Monaco to watch F1 live. It's one of the most complicated tracks so winning Monaco Grand Prix is a big deal in the world of F1. Next month, I'll be in Bangkok for a project. And I want to go back to the Philippines because of the beaches and people. They have a way of making you feel like you belong there.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 21, 2023
    otaku31 likes this.
  3. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    Almost all countries in Europe, no point listing them one by one. Also: South Korea, Japan, New Zealand, Singapore, and Taiwan. I've already been to a few countries in Europe, but traveling feels a bit sad, cause I want to stay there for months and years, and explore small towns, the nature, the ruins, learn the language and assimilate into the culture, and even get used to life there like the locals. But I only get a week and then I go back with nothing.

PoopyDoopy and Bad Storm like this.
  4. DarcyNight

DarcyNight Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    China, Japan, Nepal, France, Italy, Canada.
    There are so many more I'd like to visit~

5. Pacekot

Pacekot [Spades] [Blackjack #10]

Reading List:
    Link
    touring every mediteranian country with their food, historical site, culture, etc...

6. lazykitty_99

lazykitty_99 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My own country first especially all religious places .

7. xxEngel

xxEngel Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Iran..yaman..pakistan..colombia..tanzania..serbia..china..greece..russia

That’s exaggerated

8. Flying Plushie

Flying Plushie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i wanna check out europe but europe i've recently heard the places i wanna visit in europe don't do well with POC >.>
    If i was able to i'd travel all over the continents tbh

9. Eishun

Eishun Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Jura Tempest Federation. I want to check out the food stalls.

10. leviella

leviella ༒ a salted fish who lives inside a book ༒

Reading List:
    Link
    I'd like to go to Japan, South Korea, Singapore, Thailand, Canada, Egypt, and Africa. But I want to explore my own country's regions first... Tho, I wish I can really travel around the world someday. :blobmelt:

11. Ayz_____

Ayz_____ Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Italie and south Korea are places I really wanne visit.

Oh and harassment is definitely a thing in Morocco, once a guy on a scooter tried to grab me by my ponytail

12. liam324

liam324 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I love traveling and have a long list of places I want to visit in Europe. Some of my top destinations include Ireland, where I hope to drink beer in local pubs and soak up the vibrant culture. I also really want to attend a wine festival in Moldova and experience the country's unique wine culture. In general, I'm excited to explore all of Europe and take in history, architecture, and natural beauty. Unfortunately, travel plans are currently on hold due to the expense of moving to a new house. However, I'm relieved to have found a moving company https://a-plus-moving.com/. That is affordable and can help make the transition as smooth as possible. Once we're settled in our new home, I can't wait to start planning our next adventure abroad.

Last edited: Mar 16, 2023
  13. mir

mir Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    All of them tbh.
    But realistically I'd avoid the ones that seem dangerous. But if not for that, and if I had the time and money, all of them.

14. Noah526

Noah526 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I want to go to several countries, including Canada, Portugal, and Poland. I want to go to Poland because my relatives live there. I want to go to Portugal because I think it's a very beautiful country with a lot to see. And in general, I want to move to Canada because I like that country. But now I will only travel by plane, I remember that my last trip by car did not end well. I was traveling with a friend, we took turns driving. It was my friend's turn to drive, I decided to drink alcohol since I wasn't driving. After half an hour, my friend felt sick and I had to drive. After a while, the police stopped us and realized I was drunk. Fortunately, the Ottawa Criminal Lawyers helped me out and I didn't incur any serious punishment.

Last edited: Mar 29, 2023
  15. StraxDW

StraxDW Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why is travelling so expensive!! (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
    I know why, but why... (⌣́_⌣̀)

16. 6knaji

6knaji New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    india is dangerous i have heard though....

17. Tarawa

Tarawa [Clubs] [Zam!]

Reading List:
    Link
    Nowaday Monaco is a hard track to overtake, the key is getting pole in quali and a good pitstop strategy.. i heard ITS gathering time for the ultra rich

Country that i would like to visit is eastern Europe..

18. PoopyDoopy

PoopyDoopy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]

I'm in a solo travel discord server and I'm pretty damn sure that all the women that went there have sworn to never go back.

If you are a woman, you will absolutely get sexually harrassed in Morocco.

19. kurisumiru

kurisumiru Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Europe ~ I wanted to visit there and ofc, Japan! *imitates hinata*

leviella likes this.