What Do Y'all Think of the DD Adaptation That's Out Today?

Discussion in 'TV/Movies Discussion' started by Kumo723, Feb 5, 2021.

1. Kumo723

Kumo723 玄夜的帝后

Reading List:
    Link
    The title is explanatory. DD as in DouLuo DaLu. I'mma be straight forward and honest here. They f*cking change the plot and OOC my boy Tang San. And he didn't even awaken his martial soul yet??

2. DiabolicGod

DiabolicGod Well-known lazy Member

Reading List:
    Link
    common courtesy in cases like this is linking or saying where the thing is you are talking about. Also, what medium even? Anime?

3. Kumo723

Kumo723 玄夜的帝后

Reading List:
    Link
    the drama it's out today

4. thisworldofmine1

thisworldofmine1 Grandmaster of Danmei Cultivation

Reading List:
    Link
    I love the novel and the different series too. I'm honestly ok with it. The whole story is too complex to pull off for the long run, and for others who have not read the novel, it'll be hard to understand if some parts aren't explained in length. Besides, the novel starts off with kids, it'll be hard for the drama to start out that way.
    Of course, the fact that it's different from the novel will upset people, but it's the overall quality that will tell whether it's good or not.
    They hired excellent actors and I'm just hoping it resembles some part of it.

Kumo723 likes this.
  5. Kumo723

Kumo723 玄夜的帝后

Reading List:
    Link
    personally i've seen many dramas with childhood phrases like joy of life so theres no reason not to and the martial spirit is also important. I'm fine with some changes but Tang San is way too ooc