What hair color should she have?

Discussion in 'Author Discussions' started by Mount Tai Unleashed, Aug 22, 2019.

Tags:
  1. mlongue

mlongue Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hmm since so, blue would let you give them a better contrast between the chaos hit and the order one.

2. Anra7777

Anra7777 All powerful magic grammar hamster queen pirate.

Reading List:
    Link
    When I hear “platinum” in regards to hair, I automatically think of “platinum blond(e),” which is really almost white. Even if you describe her hair as being more like the metal, you run the risk of readers forgetting that and later on imagining her hair as almost white.

3. Elzio

Elzio Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Polkadot

4. Xilphidae

Xilphidae ⚔Swordfish⚔

Reading List:
    Link
    I see you're a cultured individual.

I would argue that the white and black should be reversed, cause painting canvas's are usually white, while void/nothing are usually represented by a darker colour close to if not black, not to mention black holes, which suck in light are called black holes for a reason

5. De Lan

De Lan Smartass from blue planet

Reading List:
    Link
    Violet

6. Mount Tai Unleashed

Mount Tai Unleashed This one has tai but can't see mount eyes

Reading List:
    Link
    The goddess of creation is quite sadistic and she enjoys watching the suffering of those she creates so I think black hair quite suits her as for the goddess of nothingness, I don't really know what kind of color should represent her. Her type of nothingness is the kind you would find outside of reality, not the dark void of space.

7. ZXu2002

ZXu2002 I am a idiot

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, when you say order, light blues naturally come to mind as it feels tranquil and peaceful (order), else violet or purple as that is the colour of royalty or something, which again, represents order (and chaos or whatever)

8. reagents 11

reagents 11 disaster personified

Reading List:
    Link
    Iris flower. Because it went outside my imagination of what sort of color that might be.

9. Harry

Harry Now you see me

Reading List:
    Link
    Why not both? It solved all the problem, no its not half violet and half platinum in either left side or right side or mixed color or platinum near the root and gradually violet in the rear (just like old grandma forget to re-dye her hair for 3 months) but violet in the day (chlorophyll activated in the extreme harsh sunlight) and have immunity from water attack while become platinum in the night (in response from sailormoon attack beam)

Why people always asked this, pick either number 1 (osananajimi) or number 2 (transfer student), why not pick both it solve all the problem

10. Ai chan

Ai chan Queen of Yuri, Devourer of Traps, Thrusted Witch

Reading List:
    Link
    Considering that in many fiction, the gods who arbitrarily deal judgement are usually blonde, Ai-chan would say go platinum. It's considered a 'pure' colour representing incorruptibility and intolerance (for evil) because evil would stain their purity. Basically, the classic lawful good paladin would be blonde.

11. Feng Tian

Feng Tian Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    To begin with hair colours simply don't matter. At all. What you really need to make sure is that their personalities differ, with habits and quirks, reactions and actions.

12. Kotohood

Kotohood Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Dude, I got an idea to make it more special. Give her normal coloured hair, but the hair will be so neat and tidy, it will just ooze order from her.:blobsmilehappyeyes:

Btw, I don't suggest purple or blue shades. I usually associate these with wisdom/knowledge/calmness/serenity. I think metallic colours work best for order as atoms are always neatly arranged.