Discussion What happened with Martial God Space??

Discussion in 'Novel General' started by SilverTap, Jan 23, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SilverTap

SilverTap Teenage Hand Model

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi,

I opened the thread just to fulfill my curiosity, so i'm not requesting, ordering or complaining about anything...
    Só would like to ask if someone knows what is happening MGT translations? Suddenly it became slow paced, and it changed sites two times. I would like to know if someone has some pieces os news about what is happening...
    Don't worry, i know translators also have "life", obligations, necessities and etc... (sadly hehehe)

It goes without saying that i'm a fan of this novel, and it one o reasons of my curiosity...

So... What you guys know?

2. Larkan

Larkan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes it was probably one the fastest novels to updated and it got a lot of donations now ...
    I like the novel its has been a bit repetitive but i enjoy the elements ( different cultivations spells , devil cultivators ) and the whole war thing going on.

SilverTap likes this.
  3. Keon

Keon Legend of Xingfeng TL

Reading List:
    Link
    The first problem with the change in site is probably due to to them wanting to gather the traffic and the fans into one site.
    The second switch is due to the donation problem. one of he NovelsNao's member is from India so there is a lot of issue going on. So a jump is done

SilverTap likes this.
  4. Saitama

Saitama Hmph

Reading List:
    Link
    Pretty much life caught up to the translator there's nothing going on with it besides the translation pace slowed down by a bit hence why people like you have noticed this lol but besides that the translator still uploads chapters whenever he can I'm not sure what his uploading schedule is right now but you could always check his latest site to find out if there is one

SilverTap likes this.
  5. Larkan

Larkan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What pisses me off about novelsage is the splitting the chapter in 3 pages thing so annoying.
    and most of the time the 3rd page has nothing in it

Screed, Kuroguma and SilverTap like this.
  6. Saitama

Saitama Hmph

Reading List:
    Link
    It takes awhile to get used to but its not bad

7. SilverTap

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, it is a small thing, but i also don't like it hehehe!

8. SilverTap

Reading List:
    Link
    I guess i discovered the problem, i think it is related to fact that the translator has not receiving donations, só he is justo translating the regular chapters (3/week)... It is in times like this that is sad been a broken dude like me... sniff sniff :'(

9. Aure94100

Aure94100 French Cultivator from the No-Time Sect

Reading List:
    Link
    Martial God Space became less and less interesting (like Peerless Martial God) and it's possible that the translators aren't so hype as they were in the beginning with this novel.

10. Keon

Keon Legend of Xingfeng TL

Reading List:
    Link
    Quite true. It gets more and more repetitive. MC goes to an unique place-->Powers up--->Repeats again
    Not much of a variation

11. Larkan

Larkan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    TBH i don't think MGS was ever that hyped , the translator hasn't been getting donations which is weird cause it used to get a lot of donations especially now that i think we are reaching(kinda) a critical point in this arc/volume?

SilverTap likes this.
  12. Larkan

Larkan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Right of the bat i can say three novels that are much worse
    MGA , PMG , CSG
    at least MGS has some interesting aspects i said them earlier

SilverTap likes this.
  13. Raphael

Raphael Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nothing falls as short or is as disappointing as Peerless Martial God, and I truly mean nothing. It is the single most stale piece of metaphorical bread you will ever metaphorically eat.

Last edited: Jan 23, 2016
    SilverTap likes this.
  14. Captain127

Captain127 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah I got really into MGS and PMG, th usually at 1 point it slows down and gets a bit boring (I find this in all novels and anime) but I'm sure it'll pick up and get awesome (hopefully). Just means a lot of chapters saved up to look forward to when you take a break from a novel!

And back on topic, I think I vaguely recall a while back that the length of chapters increased, and by a fair amount therefore they had to split it into parts. And I agree with the page 3 thing! I don't mind if there's some text but it's a bit annoying when there's nothing there! >.<

SilverTap likes this.
  15. bonifide

bonifide Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah that shit pisses me off. It's all for fucking greed to do something like that. It's annoying as hell on mobile.

I heard some things but not even sure. I know something happened with his mom some months ago he let us know and was still translating. We told him to take a break. He came back changed like he would only donate for money now he put it on hold until he get out the regular releases. Either way I hate the site now and its the only novel I read on it.

SilverTap likes this.
  16. SilverTap

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there something happening to MGS again? Does anyone knows if has been dropped or if the translator is passing through something?

17. bbqs

bbqs Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Probably lost a bunch of readers/donators when novelsaga decided to split its chapters. Which contributes to a loss of interest in translating.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.