Spoiler What Happens When the Second Male Lead Powers Up

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by the Legendary Frog, Jan 28, 2021.

1. Rishi-22

Rishi-22 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was curious, what is the middle name of Prince Jesse Venetiaan? Also If it was already mention, what chapter it is? And what is the scene at that time?

Last edited: Aug 30, 2021
  2. K3I

K3I Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't remember what scene it was mentioned, or the chapter, but it was Losna.

rrraray likes this.
  3. Christinatina

Christinatina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How? Even if i found the links by using google i couldn't download it at all. The link that i found only until 248 chapters.

4. K3I

K3I Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's just that you can see the websites that it's available at if you search the Korean name.
    There are no free raws available, but you can buy it on ridibooks or munpia. As to how, I'm not exactly sure, since I personally don't buy them.

5. Lacie20

Lacie20 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [QUOTE = "the Legendary Frog, post: 6162623, member: 220365"] Creo que angie-nim estará ocupada por un tiempo así que no podrá publicar spoilers para nosotros. Sin embargo, si te unes al servidor de discordia de EAP, encontrarás muchos spoilers en el canal SMPU SPOILERS. [/ QUOTE]
    ¿Sabes cómo puedo entrar a leer los spoilers? Enter your discord but I can't find where I can read the spoilers :(
    El inglés no es mi primer idioma y solo lo traduce el traductor de Google..

[QUOTE = "Christinatina, publicación: 6652387, miembro: 152904"] ¿Cómo? Incluso si encontré los enlaces usando Google, no podría descargarlos en absoluto. El enlace que encontré solo hasta 248 capítulos. [/ QUOTE]
    https://www.onlymtl.com/manga/what-happens-when-the-second-male-lead-powers-up/
    Allí puedes leer hasta el capítulo 324

6. luanara

luanara Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    is there available mtl for the latest chapters?

7. Dimension Breaker

Dimension Breaker Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    join the Discord server of EatApplePies (they also translate TCF), they are already up to date with the latest raw spoilers.

8. luanara

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you.

9. luanara

Reading List:
    Link
    When will Cedric realized that Jesse misunderstood him having a son? And when will it end?

10. Kawaii Panda

Kawaii Panda Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Uwa that was precious

11. Kawaii Panda

Reading List:
    Link
    Dang, The siblings have a good relationship. Elise, the crown princess is 30 yrs old while the youngest, Coraline is only 7. They promise to each other to meet again in new holy kingdom. Poor orig Jesse! Because of that step dad (the prince consort) Jesse drank poison and was attacked by arrows in front of Elise. Im glad that they weren't vicious like their dad. The reason why Elise attacked the north part of the Empire is for Jesse to be a hostage because of that step dad so he will be safe. She was willing to spend tons of money to build his sword. After she become the empress, she will just pay the Empire's royal fam a sum of money to redeem Jesse and oh the younger sis is cute too
    He is precious! He was as kind as our Mc, the only difference probably is that MC is from korea. When he was 16, He blocked the knight from throwing an arrow to a commoner girl by shielding her. When he was a kid, he got poisoned by the jealous step dad, that's why he ate less due to trauma. Personally, I think he looks more like his father, the priest. That's why the prince consort looking at him as a thorn and wants to make him suffer more than he did for the betrayal.
    Well, he was the shadow of his sister who is famous towards people especially because of her humanity. When he was a kid, he killed her mom's cat, because of his cruelty, his family was distance to him. He craves for affection because no one understands him. That's why, he thought he would gain more attention and affection to the Queen since she doesn't stop him from what he's doing and be a good father to Elise, but then suddenly Michael (Jesse's dad) appears and baaam. His weakness was Elise and Coraline.
    He even faked his illness to take sympathy to both his daughters. Especially to Elise so he can escape her anger from framing up Jesse in the Empire ಠಗಠ
    After Jesse finished the maze, he encountered this vicious dude who gone insane and stab him in chest :blobsob:now Jesse ded. He was stabbed by Jesse before he ded and when Cedric saw his corpse, he attacked Werner but Elise stopped it and escape with her dad.

Last edited: Oct 16, 2021
  12. Kawaii Panda

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh I thought it was Rosna.
    its when Jesse received a birthday card from Wislon or something. I think its a woman because the name is masculine. Highly potential to be his step sister, Elise hmmm

I quite forgot when but I think that was around 40-50 chapters. I laughed when he knew he got misunderstood xD. That will end when Jesse and Cristelle witness him transform as Cedie during the Competition for the divine flame sword. Both of them keep it a secret that they knew it because Jesse will be in danger if he knew a royal secret as their hostage

Last edited: Oct 12, 2021
  13. Kawaii Panda

Reading List:
    Link
    I didn't understand this scene carefully lol. So that Baron Arth/As who admires Cristele, they were in a party and he was talking to Jesse about rumors that He entertain Cardinal at day, Empress at night and was favored by Cedie (Oh gosh haha) Then he cried to Jesse's sincere. Then while Cristelle and others were waiting, the door opened and he came out holding his cheeks and he said Jesse slapped him. Jesse is drunk right? :blobjoy: Poor Ganael, he also experience it lolol
    Edit: Nvm, I re read it again and as what you've said. Emil framed Jesse so they will dislike Jesse (As if hoho)

This one is in Chapter 142, I cant help but also smile reading how Cedie react to what Jesse said:aww:

Last edited: Oct 13, 2021
    shadow83 likes this.
  14. Kawaii Panda

Reading List:
    Link

Tbh, I have a guts that Cristelle and Cedric will end up together... Somehow I think lol.
    It was during the time Cedric received a proposal from Duke of Mendy. Jesse have a negative impression toward the wedding and Cristelle herself said in her mind that she felt happy/pleasant about Jesse's negative impression to the marriage between Cedric and the Duke's daughter
    She is the second daughter of Duke Mendy. She is bookworm and doesn't like social activities. She also has no ether or mana (or maybe its low? Cant remember well) she is also a fan of trio (Cedric, Cristelle,Jesse) among them, she likes Jesse more :aww: She also wrote a love story about Cedric and Cristelle :blobxd: its about a pirate king (Cristelle) and a shepherd (Cedric) :blobjoy: Cedric run away from Cristelle and become a shepherd instead :blobjoy: they had a small gathering club for fellow readers who love to read and write books/novel.
    They had a plan to seduce Benetice so the marriage will be off. Turns out it was Jesse who will do it :blobjoy: he was embarrassed as tomato. Benetice fan girling him when they first met face to face :blobrofl: imo, she's cute
    Yeah xD Cedie become possesive towards Jesse that time. When Jesse suggest him to find new priest, he stand up and the chair fell down. He said that he will lock Jesse up till his Ether come back and will not let him leave the royal family :blobsweat_2: even before that, during the time when the Queen came back to her sense and wrote letter to Jesse, he even almost burn the letter xD and when Cristelle gift Jesse the hair ornament she won in auction that can block impact to priest like him like his portal sick motion and suggest him to travel with him using portal. Pfft Cedie cut them off and said he wont be able to cross border :blobpopcorn:
    They planned to attend Sant's naturalization in his house. (He's the priest who gave ether both Cedric and Cristelle before) So they decided to use a disguise when they go out because they were well known ( ╹▽╹ ) They use 24 hour hair dye and magic color eye drop xD Jesse have Black hair and blue-gray eyes. He looks like a combination of Cristelle and Cedric LMAO. :aww: He can even be stolen now lolol. Cristelle have Dark green hair and orange eyes. Elizabeth have Blonde hair and golden eyes. Its even more funnier in Cedric :blobjoy:His hair is pink and grey eyes. When you look at him, its like there's a Shalala~ in the background. Even so, he's still handsome to be laughed off:blobxd:
    So, this was during the time Jesse and the team go back to the shore of the Empire from the Free Island. Jesse got stabbed/shot by arrow (its unclear for me) he was lying in Cedric's lap, covering his clothes with Jesse's blood. Jesse recall a memory about Cristelle. I think that scene was in the plot of the orig Novel. Cristelle introduce herself with her middle name and they danced to the ballroom. She stepped orig Jesse's foot couple of time but they both have good time.

Edit : I think this scene is an extra chapter in orig Jesse's Pov during his last breath in orig Novel and not related about the ship getting attacked lol.
    So Cristelle and others had a plan to kidnap Cedric:blobjoy:so Jesse can also run away and go to Vatican, where he want to meet Elise. Its freaking hilarious:blobrofl:

Last edited: Oct 14, 2021
  15. Kawaii Panda

Reading List:
    Link
    There are time that Jesse cursed using korean because he was mad. Im not sure if Cristelle thought Jesse isekai like herself during that time. I think she avoid to mention it and then she asked Jesse again after they escape from the King's tomb. She heard that Jesse and herself is same from the cardinal level ghost. She admit that its true to herself that she's different but Jesse hesitate and told her to wait until he's ready. It was until Cristelle's birthday. He was about to confess everything but was interrupted and bam ded scene.

Last edited: Oct 14, 2021
  16. Kawaii Panda

Reading List:
    Link
    That boi jump off the veranda :bloborz:

shadow83 likes this.
  17. Kawaii Panda

Reading List:
    Link
    Imo, he kneel infront of Jesse and do the Religious partner oath so he wont leave again in the future just like what happened. :blobpopcorn: its forced tho xD they were in the middle of Masu's attack that has a myth rank :blobjoy:

18. K3I

K3I Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, I might have been wrong about the last name. Maybe they were arguing about it on the discord channel and Losna was the one that stuck with me.

19. TXHY

TXHY Normal Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Alright, for anyone who has read spoiler up till the latest chapter, please answer this one question of mine: Has John Hayne's party (+ Demy & other children + Benjamin + Sant(? not sure the correct name spelling)) reunited with Jesse?
    Just answer yes or no is enough, thanks in advance!

20. winterblossom

winterblossom Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, they reunited

rrraray and TXHY like this.