Discussion what have you done to get away from some people??

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by mariean, Aug 23, 2018.

1. manga2000

manga2000 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Slowly start walking away while trying to end the conversation, then just turn around and leave to a corner where they cant see me. After that just avoid them, if seen avoid eye contact and act busy.

2. Rivenn

Rivenn 【I eat fruit】【commonhouseman】【RV_n/Rivelle】

Reading List:
    Link
    people don't approach me in the first place.
    TωT

King0Mik and Lurker of the dark like this.
  3. CharLok

CharLok Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Throw a tantrum

4. 13th Echelon

13th Echelon Piping Hot Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think the solution depends on your personality. You can be straightforward and say to them leave me alone or just ignore them like they're just air.

The best one if it's a super annoying person then just stay away as much as possible from them or confront them and be frank if it suits on your personality.

You just have to show your attitude to them.

5. Mnotia

Mnotia The Trash Man

Reading List:
    Link
    Here are the choices I take to get away from people (you can do which ever one you want or all of them at once):
    • Tell them you have to use the restroom and never come back but if they call you out on it the next time you meet them just say you met an ex and had to run away
    • Punch em in the throat then give em 2 to the balls, that'll really make sure they don't have kids and they wont wanna talk to you again
    • Scream and run away.....
    • Yell BIG SPIDER then run away and people will run with you
    • Pee yourself and say your water broke (only works if your fat or pregnant)
    • Tell em their not as important as something else (dont recommend cause its douche move)
    • pretend to answer the phone, pretend like your pretend wife is giving pretend birth, tell the person your trying to run (lets call em dave) from whats happening, drive to the nearest hospital, take pics of newborn babies, next day show dave your pretend new born baby,for the next 14 years take pics of a new born family member or a kid of friend so you can pretend its your kid whenever dave asks for a pic, on the 15 birthday pretend that your son died in a pretend freak accident (involving a harpoon, 32 salmon, a group of Somalian pirates that got lost, and a drunk old man), and for the next 4 months whenever your around dave pretend like you want to be alone, and finally fake your own kidnapping by a group of Malaysian gangsters were hired by your wife to kill you for letting your son die. ( i recommend this one)

6. KazuKazu95

KazuKazu95 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If you have the most powerful tool called cellphone then use it. *pretending to look at texts* "sorry, gotta go." done.

And don't engage with people you want to get away from. If you pass them on the road just open your cellphone pretending to do something. or avert your eyes. make sure you're looking down.

Earbuds are good but people nowadays still bother people with earbuds.

A book is a more powerful tool. sit down and read a book (like a physical one because they need to know you're reading a book) and just ignore everything.

King0Mik likes this.
  7. mir

mir Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That happened to me once. Instead of getting taken home I got fed something to make me fall asleep and be quiet because my sobbing bothered them. :blobwoah:

8. Yukkuri Oniisan

Yukkuri Oniisan 『Procrastinator Archwizard Translator and Writer』

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry, I have another appointment. Call me later, kay?

9. Arcadia Blade

Arcadia Blade ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ You can do it!!

Reading List:
    Link
    I had the ability to disort people's view of me(is a passive state). Either i would make contact with them would make people notice me. So, i didn't have any trouble with people as i'm more troubled on how to communicate with them.

10. Ptolomaea

Ptolomaea 〘⑉⑈⑉⑉⑆⑆〄⑇⑉⑇⑈⑆〙〘ѠЖ҉۞֎ਆෝ⎭⎛Ⅸ〙

Reading List:
    Link
    I just tell them that I have other things to do.
    If I really hate someone, I just ignore or block them in social-media platforms.
    You don’t necessarily need to be rude when avoiding them, just be calm and cool regardless of how you hated them.

11. Jojo775

Jojo775 Honorary Algae Knight

Reading List:
    Link
    its the worst when you have to rely on someone for a ride, if they're not a close friend or something you're gonna get fucked,eithet by staying too long and dying of boredom or of stomahache/headache/something, or staying too short when you're having fun

12. Kuro_0ni

Kuro_0ni Cocooned in a Life transition

Reading List:
    Link
    Silently farting in an elevator helped me to get out of a crowded situation.

13. Jojo775

Jojo775 Honorary Algae Knight

Reading List:
    Link
    On the beach I saw 2 curvy women so when my friends left I made something up and stayed, got to talk to them only to find they werent so pretty up close and were soldiers from another country,so i used the holy app false call, got a fake call 2min later and pretended to talk to someone who was rushing me to go.

14. Ai chan

Ai chan Queen of Yuri, Devourer of Traps, Thrusted Witch

Reading List:
    Link
    Told pushy guys that I'm a lesbian.

Oh wait, I am a lesbian. Ahahahaha!

15. Finalbeta

Finalbeta Science Nerd

Reading List:
    Link
    Ignoring them was enough xd when it's not help might be needed

16. Tramsloof

Tramsloof Quarter Erudite

Reading List:
    Link
    • It's getting late and I already have had a couple of calls from my house.
    • It was nice meeting you, let's discuss the rest the next time around.
    • 'I am coming to your house dude!'. 'Don't come, I don't even live there now'. 'Woah dude, when did that happen?'. 'When you made the call'. This didn't work though, I couldn't get away.
    • When I am at my house and I need to escape from the encirclement of my guests, 'let me bring you guys some treats', 'oh, just hang on for a minute while I put away the dishes'.
    Never have I cried though. At least not over having someone leave. You could cry over crying at a ridiculous thing though, that would totally make sense. Totally!