What if...

Discussion in 'Novel General' started by Llamia, Mar 24, 2016.

?

Would you read it?

1. Yes!

10 vote(s)
    32.3%
  2. No!

2 vote(s)
    6.5%
  3. Scared it might not focus enough

2 vote(s)
    6.5%
  4. Don't care...

17 vote(s)
    54.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Simon

Simon [The Pure One's Chief Steward][Demon Beast]

Reading List:
    Link
    At the moment i'm in the camp of don't care, it needs more than two reincarnated deities in the mortal realm to gain my interest.

Genderbent incest

2. Diukes

Diukes The Details will be omitted

Reading List:
    Link
    science fiction

3. Recklezz

Recklezz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I really like the general idea, But i hope that it can be more imaginative than that, like two immortals in the same world, with one of them weak, probably the MC who is now on a quest to regain immortality so that he/she can stop the other immortal who still has his/her powers but is trying to kill the mc. I could be a little bit like A new journey of an old soul from RRL, but with more focus on the advances of the enemy(Attacking Immortal) and more defenses from the weaker immortal.

Andur does a lot of these works on RRL
    Like @gymzim said.
    It's not really brothers and sister, but the relationship between two incompatible characters who are actually really compatible; Gods or simply strangers who meet by coincidence. His works are pretty repetitive though, as he has used the same characters for 4 novels? Using mostly the same combat system, and the way the characters interact with each other. His novels are amusing nonetheless. Give them a try.

4. Llamia

Llamia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I heard about it and read the reviews and other Andur stories, but the romance is...

5. Llamia

Llamia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Yeah, I hear its just the same story over and over again. I had wanted to read it at some point, but before i read anything, I take a look at the reviews.

Though some reviews are outliers, but multiple ones stated the same thing.,

6. Recklezz

Recklezz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The romance is 'sadistic' and pretty weird. I liked 'A new journey of an old soul' the mc has been reincarnated and is on a journey to defeat the enemy woooah. his/her his old friends are immortal who are trying to seek him out, either to exploit him or kills him etc. It's a good read, even if it's a female protag, with an interest in women.

Edit: I am such an idiot i already mentioned the story in a previous post, but my point still stands.

Llamia likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.