Discussion What inspirational work would you like to bring into the world of “I’m Really a Superstar”

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by Cutter Masterson, Jul 16, 2019.

1. Cutter Masterson

Cutter Masterson Well-Known Super-Soldier

Reading List:
    Link
    Personally I’m hopeful that the MC will bring out some amazing classical works. Such as Beethoven, Mozart, Bach or etc.
    What do you hope he’ll bring out?

2. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    NOOO!
    NOT CLASSIC MASTERPIECE! HE WILL RUIN IT!

just more asia old classic is enuf cuz heck there few I can search while it easier for western idk why nmay cuz western more obsessive with bureaucracy from roman while asia ore hmm oral for music?
    you know just from master to discipline stuff

3. Cutter Masterson

Reading List:
    Link
    It’s a tragedy that a world would never know the beauty that we take for granted. I hope he won’t ruin it, but still something is better than nothing. I remember moments in the story when the MC just decided to sit and play the piano. During those moments I always wish he would continue and spread the joy of classical music.

asriu and SayMrrp like this.
  4. SayMrrp

SayMrrp 抱抱爆爆宝宝

Reading List:
    Link
    Some novels on NU lmao

Some can be quite inspirational.

mir and Cutter Masterson like this.
  5. Cutter Masterson

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree. I do love novels with nuggets of inspiration, pride and gratitude.

SayMrrp likes this.
  6. userunfriendly

userunfriendly A Wild Userunfriendly Appears!

Reading List:
    Link
  7. Nefasdetestasti

Nefasdetestasti ❄️Wɪɴᴛᴇʀ's Sᴏɴɢ❄️ ||| [Schrödinger Pantsu]

Reading List:
    Link
    Wat?
    You're still reading that shit?

Jojo775 likes this.
  8. Cutter Masterson

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, I am.
    I like everything about it. Even the plagiarism, repetition and plot armor. It still strikes me to my core dreams. Dreams of an average Joe with an edge. Not only being equipped with the knowledge of another world, but also certain plot armor cheats. Besides all that, I like one upping bullies or face slapping as it’s called here.

Nefasdetestasti likes this.
  9. Jojo775

Jojo775 Honorary Algae Knight

Reading List:
    Link
    Are you still reading that crap? I thought it was dropped due to legal issues(blatant theft).

10. Cutter Masterson

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, I am.
    I don’t know anything about it being drop, but I read a new chapter everyday. As to the so called blatant theft. Come on. That makes no sense. Even in the novel he tells of how it’s not his works. As to using it in another world. That makes even less sense. They don’t exist in that world. Now I ask you how is that plagiarism.

11. Jojo775

Reading List:
    Link
    He is copy pasting poems and stuff, that's theft, he didn't get permission nor paid for it. Not that any of that matters since the novel is pure shit.

Hanten likes this.
  12. AkunDami

AkunDami Neu membar

Reading List:
    Link
    https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/iras-news.70509/

There's lot of thread about it last year.

Cutter Masterson likes this.
  13. Cutter Masterson

Reading List:
    Link
    On Mr. Goody To Shoes doesn’t like theft (Try not to use words like “stuff”. No one knows what exactly your talking about). Better not run to your Mama crying about how unfair the world is. You also might as well not read another novel ever because let’s be honest their are no original ideas out there anymore. Than add on every Isekai ever written because they always use other people’s ideas.
    As to your taste in novels. All I can say is I’m sorry for you.

14. Cutter Masterson

Reading List:
    Link
  15. Wujigege

Wujigege *Christian*SIMP*Comedian

Reading List:
    Link
    Novel written by a Young me a decade ago. Inspired by Kal Ho Na Ho and Sweet November.

Playing along.. Maybe Pachelbel's Canon.

16. Cutter Masterson

Reading List:
    Link
    This is all great and all, but I did ask a question. And it wasn’t about the future release dates or plagiarism. I just ask what would you bring over to this other world.

Wujigege likes this.
  17. Jojo775

Reading List:
    Link
    LOL you are seriously defending this novel. You've got a few screws loose mate. I don't care about such theft, I was just glad when I thought the novel was dropped coz of it. Not read another novel coz there are no original ideas anymore? LMAO, it's like you're living in small cesspool and refusing to come out.
    As to "stuff", It's been about 2 years since I've been wise enough to drop this garbage, admittingly close to chapter 500 because the novel had such a great start and promise.
    Truly the novel is not worth reading after ~300 chapters and may cause brain damage such as in your case.
    My taste in novels? All I said was the fact the IRAS is crap, nothing about my taste, you're delusional boy.

Last edited: Jul 17, 2019
  18. Cutter Masterson

Reading List:
    Link
    What I find funny is that you read over 300 chapter of a novel you call crap. I mean it’s not like the premise change over time. You get the general plot within a few pages. And you call me crazy. LOL.
    I like how you generalize everything with no reference (cesspool of garbage). I mean at least make a note of a recent original novel. But that’s okay because I know their are no new ones out there.
    One last thing. Try to read over your post before you submit it. Your last sentence made no sense. But I understand how hard it is for you to realize how to talk to other people. After all the proof is in the past post. You did hijack my post. Not only that the manners you display shows me you must be 3 years old. But also you come on to my post (home) and disrespect my interest. All I can say is I feel sorry for you. No one taught you how to speak at the grownup table (pat, pat your head). It’s okay I’ll try to use smaller words. You treat others as you want to be treated. I didn’t start it but I’ll defend it. That’s just who I am.

19. Wujigege

Wujigege *Christian*SIMP*Comedian

Reading List:
    Link
    Quality is subjective.
    I tell everyone that even if I am paid I won't read the Japanese novels on my website but I can appreciate that others might feel differently.
    If everyone was the same, life would be very boring.
    Although to be honest, I would consume the same content as live action with 30 year old actresses playing 16 year old lolis haha :blobnosebleed:

This one of my favorite books, after years of reading Harlequinn and Silhouette romance books, this changed my world view and I read lots of similar books

if I act, or fail to act, in the manner of your design for action, please let me be. I do not, for the moment at least, ask you to understand me. That will come only when you are willing to give up trying to change me into a copy of you.”
    ― David Keirsey, Please Understand Me II: Temperament, Character, Intelligence

20. Jojo775

Reading List:
    Link
    Please I'm the same as any reasonable reader who loved IRAS until it turned to gargabe, it's a common feeling. It is also quite common for web novels to be great for first 100 chapters and then fall flat into mediocrity or sometimes even further to trash.
    Cesspool is a metaphor to you being a frog in a well, not knowing anything outside it. It is quite fitting since all you know are trash novels, hence cesspool.
    I don't know is it funny or what, again you're asking a guy you insult and who insults you back for recommendations, are you that desperate?
    Boo hoo I hijacked your thread, me a big meanie good two shoes! You keep calling me a kid as your choice of insult, while being an immature idiot yourself. You sound like some 30+ wizard neet who keeps reading wish fullfilment teenage wet dreams, pathetic.
    If only age equated to wisdom, since it doesn't in your case maybe you should read the reviews so others can explain what kind of garbage you're reading and failing to understand. Try triggerk's and Lyase's reviews, top 1st and 3rd most liked, it certainly tells something about a novel that top reviews are mostly 1 and 2 stars even on NU where standards couldn't be lower.