A Lemonfairy is basically a magical sprite that spontaneously forms from a lemon. It is not known how or why such a strange thing occurs and the incidence of it occurring is close to 0. However, it can be said that lemonfairies are real and really do exist, despite their scarcity in numbers. Contrary to popular belief, a Lemonfairy is NOT edible. Although they originated from lemons, it is unwise to just take them as a mutated versions of lemons. Unlike lemons, a Lemonfairy has sentience and will attack those who it thinks will harm it. But the biggest difference between a lemon and a Lemonfairy is that a Lemonfairy is full of sparkly magic. A Lemonfairy contains high concentrations of deadly sparkly magic that is toxic to consume. If you were to ingest a Lemonfairy, the strong sparkly magic contained within it will cause you chronic indigestion and in some severe cases, make you explode into sparkly confetti. It is also highly advisable that you do not chew a Lemonfairy. Lemonfairies taste very sour and are not at all appetizing. Also, the citric acid that they bleed will wear away the enamel on your teeth and leave you prone to tooth decay. I hope that this thread has been helpful and informative. If you have any questions, feel free to ask them in the comments below. And remember to think thrice before trying to eat a Lemonfairy next time.