Discussion What is something that you find utterly disrespectful?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Has, May 16, 2022.

1. Has

Has divorcee and veteran nuffer

Reading List:
    Link
    I find it actually so disrespectful when someone that I'm not that familiar with or even if I am, screams at me. It just gets my blood boiling. Specially if they have some kind of seniority towards me. Idc if they're right, I'm bitter bruh
    Another thing seemingly common is when in films or whatever someone slaps someone else in the face. That shit is so humiliating, belittling and disrespectful imo. Come at me with any kind of violence/pointing towards my pretty face and istg that some shit our relationship will never NEVER come back from

2. Lorcilblue

Lorcilblue Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When someone i don't know calls me any cuss word. I also find it disrespectful when someone snatches things away from me . like even try that and my hands would quickly be on your damn face. This is isn't really disrespectful, i just hate it when a teacher or any adult asks me to repeat myself because they didn't hear me the first time... SWEETIE CLEAN YOUR EARS.. today i had a substitute and she kept asking me if i did the assignment i was to do before cause i was already cutting out papers for my rough draft, i wasn't at school the two days before but i had a partner and the teacher somehow got the idea that my partner didn't do anything on the two days i wasn't here. maybe she thought we were both non-english speakers. the papers were literally in the basket and while continue to tell her that , she finally hears and tells me "oh well get to work and cut those papers" like i wasn't already doing that. i hate that

Baldingere and Has like this.
  3. Greater thunder

Greater thunder Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Disrespectful? Pumping me constantly for favors or heaping bullshit on me.

Uni I went to was bunch of assholes asking for all kinds of stuff and never reciprocating. Its jarring to be the one least prepared for exam because people have your info all in chat but your questions hang unanswered (in real life too! Wow, so amaze!) so you look like a sloth and an idiot in front of professors when time comes.

Heaping bullshit is giving me busywork or unloading off heavy mental shit constantly.

You hire me to take care of a parking lot, its fine to only occasionally, chip in on the other side of your work with tourists or fix up a minor computer issue.

Its not to try and make me miss my only ride of day home every day (which would mean getting blackmailed to "help" unpaid beyond my shift for another 8 hours or so for either jobside before getting driven back to hometown -90ish km distance, across a bigass tunnel with no sidewalks and crazy summertime drivers equals hell no, I am not going without sitting in a bus - my predriver days this was).

Its not fucking cool at all to unload your stress from not achieving past years season earnings on me for the entire last 2 months of tourist season.Either get another dude to switch with me or close it down if you can't earn enough! Fucking tiny private sector assholes wanting to have everything the way they want it.

Funniest thing, I have no idea how the dude wasn't earning enough. He had a private parking lot, 2 apartments constantly rented out, a tourist agency with a separately paid luggage storage and a gift shop with overpriced crap. You'd think he was swimming in coke and debt or something by how crazy he got over cash.

I learned to be constantly ontop of everything so he couldn't spot any flaw to flip out on, so he'd start jumping on me somehow stealing money (from recorded bills and precise cash amount + plus him shilling his other businesses right across the street I have no idea how I could ever pull something so Ocean's 11 like that) and questioning his neighbors/business rivals also on whether I was taking from the earnings.

It gets to the point where a teenage me went, "Dude, I respect you as a boss otherwise, but your paranoia is freaking me out. You saw all the customers in and out from over there, can see bills history and current amount whenever. I didn't even think of stealing, the job is too great."

Got fired that day (last day) after a rant (legit got scared, man had a piercing stare, was cooked red and his eyes whites were big and super bloodshot, it was a bit like staring at a devil, I imagined back then and I sat waiting for the bus depressed because I probably blew the last month's paycheck into wind because I didn't keep it all bottled down for just that last shift).

Thankfully his wife calmed him, and I got paid after all.

Baldingere and Has like this.
  4. Lemonlyn

Lemonlyn ♥[ Incubus ] Onee-san Seducer♥

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel like things I find disrespectful would be if you too alway something i was holding. it could be a book or my phone or food. I don't care what it is but I'd someone snatched my things always for no reason I'll be pretty mad

Has likes this.
  5. Kaylee

Kaylee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When I say, 'dont throw my stuff. I use them. You dont use them. Even if they're in tatters and break apart. If I say I wanna keep them, then dont thrown them'. Say these spell for twice or thrice. But they still throw them and it happens every time they come and find things not to their liking.
    They refer to my parents.
    It's hard love.

deadlyexistence23 likes this.
  6. deadlyexistence23

deadlyexistence23 ❝ And maybe, for a while that was true ❞

Reading List:
    Link
    surprisingly, i don't find many things disrespectful, even if people talk behind my back, i just find them pitiful/pathetic, nor does going through my things, I'm pretty open with my stuff in general, as long as they put those things back like it was before (with the exception of my sketchbooks! It's a no-no to look at it without my permission! But then again i just show those to people so that happens almost with 1% percent chance)
    Hmmm, i generally doesn't really mind:blobsweat_2:

Hmm, yeah, most of the time if people did things i didn't consent for, AND IF PEOPLE DOESN'T CONSIDER OTHER PERSPECTIVES, i find it very rude, or if they are too narrow minded to even realize other possibilities and is just assuming things! I hate assumptions the most without concrete evidence/proof!
    Like ":blobsmile:" I'm talking nicely, i want you to realize my take on things.

Yeah, i find it vv disrespectful if they don't validate, or even consider other things despite doing the same for them, and i guess if people I'm close with left me out on things?

Oh edit: !! Add another one, when people tell me what to do when i know exactly what I'm doing! No need to vocalise it, i understood ykkk

*Pats* as someone who have hobbies such as art which are VERY material oriented, i can't imagine that, honestly no one in my family ever threw out something in my room, (except for messy disorganized clothes i guess, which were not even trashed, but kept or sold off
    XD) like i still have stuff from years years ago hidden somewhere cuz family made me do it... Instead i usually do the cleaning myself XD... No one really come to my room unless they need something that's in my room:hmm: nor do they touch stuff, mother just complains about how messy it is and that's it.. :blobmelt:oh? I just realized how respectful my family is when it comes to these stuff.

Kaylee likes this.