Discussion What is the condition of teacher and students relationship in your country?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Adislt2, Mar 15, 2019.

1. Adislt2

Adislt2 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    First thing, what i mean by teacher students relationship is how they relationship in education environment, not in romantic or sexual way
    You know in my country ( indonesia ) we in a phase of very unique state of teacher students relationship
    In here students are really protected by law and government and i thanks for that but at the same time teacher is in a very risque position in front of law and government
    For example if a student hit a teacher at most they will get expelled but if teacher do that even if it's because of students overly bad attitude like smoking, threatening the teacher, or any other bad things that should not be done as a student or just act like scold the students or chase them out from classroom , teacher will face very bad consequences like fired from the school and prison and this create a situation that really complicated because students can do bad things to you but , you as a teacher should be very and extremely carefull with your approach to educate your students and believe me teaching isn't like what you see in movie or manga, it's really challenging job
    And how about your country ?

Nyann, AhoDesuGa, ru5ty and 4 others like this.
  2. 222222

222222 12121212121212121212121212121212121212121212121212

Reading List:
    Link
    Anything is ok as long as you don’t get caught.

3. prongsjiisan

prongsjiisan Apostle of Violence

Reading List:
    Link
    Those leftist break our teaching Culture.

4. pkhyber

pkhyber Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Same like your country.
    Over protective parents and viral social media fucks teachers up.
    But americans has it the worst.

Chrono Vlad and TheNewGuy like this.
  5. boilhats

boilhats Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Same in Romania but if you smoke in the school premises you get a fine, and if you have a rude behavior towards teachers your Behavior Mark will get lowered ( if you have a Behaviour Mark lower than 6 you will repeat the year, 4 or loweryou'll be expelled).

6. Beer_Kitty

Beer_Kitty Just a very very drunk kitty that likes beer

Reading List:
    Link
    Somewhat similar but less than yours.
    It all falls down to, how harsh the punishment done to the student by the teacher and how egoistic the parents are.

Students can still be hit by the teacher as long as it comes down to butt spanking or labor like squatting or going to the guidance officer.

And of course if the parents are pricks then it will still be puny. Just dont let it go live on media like facebook.

7. Frozen ink

Frozen ink Legally had harem『Cathulu』Power of Love & Evil』

Reading List:
    Link
    its only wrong if your age gap is 10 years or more desu

Chrono Vlad likes this.
  8. TheNewGuy

TheNewGuy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wat goes wrong with their country
    My second best former uni prof, is a student of old US graduate (1990ish) and he can teach

9. Sourceofchaos

Sourceofchaos Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I know with all that shooting right, where school become a shooting range.

10. pkhyber

pkhyber Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This

11. Sourceofchaos

Sourceofchaos Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm also from indo, but actually it was far worse remembering it even when on news multiple time, and as there was more exposure the student become even more arrogant thinking that everything was okay because they are protected by the law coupled with their unreasonable parent it become even more worse.
    There also the one where the teacher get beaten up by the student parent.

Because it was from 1990ish, just look at the recent news about shooting in US you would even ask why their government allowed gun without a strict control.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2019
  12. Adislt2

Adislt2 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes it's really bad and sometimes idiotic imo, i mean a male senior high school bruised to the point his skin become blue, or he throw up greatly and hospitalize, or the students feels heavy psychological traume just because the teacher slap him or pinch him ? That kind of news always make me feels , is teacher in Indonesia secretly a super human ?

13. TheNewGuy

Reading List:
    Link
    wut ? my (our) country have super strict gun control (only politican and mafia can own, or rich man, normal citizen can either robed then raped, or ded desu), but still ranked second on the casualty in single incident....... and teacher dont have passion, school only care about $ (good teacher + good skool + low price is super rare)
    so... no corelatiin at all

14. Kirill

Kirill New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I can say things are quite different right now for the school I went into

When I was in elementary school, teachers spanks students who are causing a ruckus or have bad performance in class

Teachers would also repeatedly smack your hands if your nails are quite long or at least if it's not up to their standards

They'll pull & twists ears if boys haircut is too long

Some teachers would even parade you (as they humiliate you) to almost the whole school if you got even just 1 question wrong

Many more things like that but right now it seems like the it's pretty much gone especially I've never seen those teachers around anymore as I live really close to that school & still pass by some of my old teachers

15. TheNewGuy

Reading List:
    Link
    lol

16. zog

zog Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    at least in my city in america its pretty simple. teachers cant so anything to the students, but students cant either. if kid misbehaves just write em up and send em to the office, if they dont yield then just expell em. dunno bout other places in america,(its a verry diverse country) but in my town i think its how it should be. as for the school shootings. those are verry few. the media loooves spreading negative shit and blowing it up like crazy. but gun control is about as realisitic as drug control. may as well just make it mandatory for everyone to be armed. problem solved.

17. Adislt2

Adislt2 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, and that's what i really grateful for protection of government give to students from those kind of things , except hit the nail because personally i think that's not a bad thing because unlike adult that can keep their long nails clean, elementary kid can't do that and in Indonesia most people eat with hands directly

18. tahzib1451

tahzib1451 Title?is it food?

Reading List:
    Link
    teacher beats students.....insults students and their parents.....students commit suicide.....teachers go find shelter under the ruling party and become an influential person......u dont destroy a country by corrupting the youth....destroy the teachers and the nation will follow suit.....

19. Kirill

Kirill New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Although I think there's hardly any teachers who are willing to openly physically punish students these days (especially elementary level) when people always have phones with them to easily record any sort of physical abuse :blobconfused::blobconfused:

20. Chrono Vlad

Chrono Vlad 『Banned From Drinking』

Reading List:
    Link
    It's only wrong if you get caught.