Discussion What is your ideal MC?

Discussion in 'Novel General' started by jason3893, Nov 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 12kucingputih

12kucingputih Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    smart, intelegent, hardworking , cunning , fearless, protect the one he loves,sometime funny , { arrogant and ruthless ( his weak point coz I don't want a perfect MC )}

2. Zone Q11

Zone Q11 『The Gas Mask』『Monochrome Plebeian』

Reading List:
    Link
  3. Fluphy

Fluphy Notsane's Drunk Editor

Reading List:
    Link
    My ideal mc is saitama >:D

4. Amss

Amss Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My ideal male MC is a calm and collected man who's focus is cultivation with little to no interest to wordly affairs (like romance but ends up falling for a girl anyway) or treasures(those that increase cultivation) and is a wanderer best example is xu qing in Da Tang Shuang Long Zhuan

As for female MCs my ideal type would be a smart and mature woman who wont easily fall for any man her talent should be above average and her cultivation pretty high for her age. She must be born from a noble family and also involved in politics

5. Parth37955

Parth37955 NU #3, [Dead Inside], Mid-Boss, Dark Dealer Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My ideal male MC is someone who fights the system, tearing down the so-called heavens and pulling God and Kings down to hell...and then falls in love with one girl and treats her extremely nicely and then they dance under the Heavens together.
    Cause as much as I like anarchy, I like well-developed relationships better. Really wish Xianxias would focus more on that: Action + Romance. Oh well. Also someone who has gone through some kind of hardship but hasn't been broken by it. Someone who can scare a person jut by directing his killing intent at him is also cool.

As for a female MC, I'm usually not into those simply because of how they're portrayed but my ideal would probably be the same the male one. Someone who's a total badass and doesn't get to involved in drama. Oh and she can't fall in love with a wuss (too cliche) or just anyone who messing with her. It has to be a meaningful relationship between equals. Oh and she should beat any sexist guy black-and-blue. Too many of those morons in novels.

6. rizzumeow

rizzumeow Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My Ideal MC is a can be a bit Dense but only a bit
    You can make him a pervert or not
    He has to be more stronger than the average but not the strongest
    He has to treat Women and men in the same way (As in he will kill someone without hesitation even if it's a girl or a boy)
    Harem is always fine too me but it needs to have a good romance and not too much big of a harem
    He needs to be brave and a bit cowardly since normally, even the bravest man has fears

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.