Discussion What is your most wanted anime adaptation ?

Discussion in 'Anime Discussion' started by Redley, May 16, 2020.

1. Meloonseed

Meloonseed sobble

Reading List:
    Link
    Bakarina's mostly just isekai though... not really world hopping or villain system.

And there's a lot of BL adaptations, though. Well, not many, but there are a lot of really popular BL adaptations that I can immediately think of, so I'm going to assume there's going to be a lot of BL adaptations coming out soon. Let's hope for it lol

Redley likes this.
  2. Redley

Redley Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    True, let’s hope Jishou Akuyaku Reijou na Konyakusha no Kansatsu Kiroku can get an adaptation too. Though I think the studio didn’t do a great job with Bakarina’s adaptation.

Actually, I really hope more BL stories gets adapted, not because I’m a fujioshi, but some of them are really good. (Given is one of my fav’)

Meloonseed likes this.
  3. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    this cat not really follow anime so there none perhaps?
    if must insist then

Martial King's Retired Life, it mostly comedy so good enuf for light story with some intrigue about relationship between martial world aka jianghu with imperial court world~ sure wuxia reference may put those who can't different wuxia and xuanhuan may scratching their head~ at least those who never read hmm something like jiang yong story may puzzled by it reference~

Shinka no Mi, comedy focus story which drive some NU cat insane~

Crystal Dragon, this cat doubt it will ever get animation adaptation cuz the awesomeness is over the chart

Altina The Sword Princess, lighthearted military story

When Hikaru was on the Earth......, proper drama with romance theme kinda heavy nah not really but it have rare theme on current translated novel~

The Breaker mahwa perhaps?, yeah kinda interesting

Mahou Shoujo Pretty Bell and
    I Pick Wrong Girl as Magical Girl, for da lol sake

Shiiton academy.... oh wait it already have one

meh nothing atm~

Redley likes this.
  4. Meloonseed

Meloonseed sobble

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohhhh, that'd be a really good adaptation. Maybe if a few more villainess novels are adapted, then some studio'd be willing to adapt this.

Sabruness and Redley like this.
  5. Ichigoeater

Ichigoeater Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If I had to choose one, 100%, my choice would be "Trash of the Count's Family". Honestly, I'd be happy if it just got a manhwa. It'd be so bad@ss.

Others are...Shini Yasui Kōshaku Reijō to Shichi-nin no Kikōshi

The Man Picked Up by the Gods

I Level Up Just By Eating (though some people may find something to get offensive about, I love overweight protagonists who actually struggle ((a couple of months of jogging and dieting isn't gonna make you lose 60 kilos)) to improve their image or mentality ((i.e. accept themselves as they are.)) The fact that the protagonist's family and friends loved and cherished him, despite the results of his bulimia ((though an inaccurate depiction of it, it may be)), is something I respect. Usually, there's just fat jokes and disgust until they 'improve' their image)

Don't Pick Up Boyfriends From The Trash Bin (best quick transmigration I've ever read, yaoi or not, and that does include QWTFOTD)

The Reader and Protagonist Definitely Have to be in True Love (lets get some yaoi with an actual intriguing plot out there)

Welcome to the Nightmare Game (it has a comic now that isn't as good as the novel, but maybe an anime will be done better)

Counterattack of a White Lotus that was Reborn into the Apocalypse (it was hilarious, and I don't think there's a single yaoi anime where the seme is the main character, rather than the ML ((I'm not counting hentai ones, because they're gross in more aspects than just sex and have no proper plot)). I especially loved how the 'white lotus' slowly changed into a manly man. Beautiful AND hilarious. Seeing that animated would be so fun.)

Death is the Only Ending for the Villainess (the manga is so pretty. The anime could be a work of art if they're willing to shell the funds)

Dungeon Reset

Miss-Not-So-Sidekick (she's so hilarious. I love her just as much as ((possibly even one centemeter more than)) Bakarina.

Also, can we maybe get another Wallflower anime? I love Nabeshin, but a series more accurate to the manga (and not flaking out 1/8th of the way in) would be great.

Redley likes this.
  6. Ignorant-Aristocrat

Ignorant-Aristocrat Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Honestly, I'm just going down my favorite list for things without an anime :)
    Shikkaku Mon no Saikyou Kenja~ Sekai Saikyou no Kenja ga Sarani Tsuyoku Naru Tameni Tenseishimashita~ - Manga
    Isekai Yakkyoku - Manga
    Jishou Akuyaku Reijou na Konyakusha no Kansatsu Kiroku
    Maou ni Natta node, Dungeon Tsukutte Jingai Musume to Honobono Suru - Manga
    Zettai ni Hatarakitakunai Dungeon Master ga Damin wo Musaboru made - Manga
    A redo of Seven Deadly Sin's season 3 done by people who care.
    Mato Seihei no Slave
    Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute!: I'm actually not sure about this one. A lot of the jokes might not make it through. Manga Link
    Last Boss no Mukougawa ~ Saikyou no Ura Boss = Jashin ni Tensei Shitakedo, 1000-Nen Daremo Konai kara Gakuen ni Kayou Koto ni Shita ~
    Yasei no Rasubosu ga Arawareta! - Manga
    Gaikotsu Kishi-sama, Tadaima Isekai e Odekake-chuu - Manga
    Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu - Manga
    Uurasekai Picnic: Just more chapters would be great
    Gacha wo Mawashite Nakama wo Fuyasu Saikyou no Bishoujo Gundan wo Tsukuriagero - Manga
    Isekai de Skill wo Kaitai shitara Cheat na Yome ga Zoushoku Shimashita: Gainen Kousa no Structure - Manga
    Senken no Majutsushi to Yobareta Kenshi
    Magical★Explorer – It seems I have become a Friend of the Protagonist in an Eroge - Manga
    Saikyou Degarashi Ouji no An’yaku Teii Arasoi Munou wo Enjiru SS Rank Ouji wa Koui Keishou-sen wo Kage kara Shihai Suru - Manga
    A Returners Magic Should be Special (KR) Manwha
    Solo Leveling - Manwha
    Iron Ladies (CN)
    Desolate Era (CN) needs a complete overhaul too.

And so many more...

Redley likes this.
  7. Redley

Redley Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Whoa, I’ve read none of these. My knowledge in novels need to improve :oops:

8. Redley

Redley Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I 1000% agree with this list. Miss not so sidekick could be a very fun animation.

I think Isekai Yakkyoko can be adapted. I mean with the isekai trend, they tend to adapt a lot of popular novel/manga with a male protagonist.

9. Kadmos1

Kadmos1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I would give a literal arm and leg if it meant that this manga could be given an anime: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pastel_(manga). It could and likely would easil be 120+ epi. For our hero Mugi, not sure which seiyuu is most ideal for him but for Eng. Josh Grelle (Gree-lee) comes to mind. He is Armin in Attack on Titan and is in a lot of harem anime. For our heroine Yuu, Michelle "Tohka Yatogami" Rojas, Alexis "Lala Deviluke" Tipton, Caitlin "Winry Rockbell" Glass, and whoever else comes to mind.

Redley likes this.
  10. Lazylady01

Lazylady01 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's not easy to be a man after traveling to the future (novel)
    King and the female knight (manhwa)

Redley likes this.
  11. Yumiko Heartfilia

Yumiko Heartfilia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I want all the isekai/transmigration/reincarnation Manhwa (in my dreams)

Redley likes this.
  12. Kadmos1

Kadmos1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I would literally give my right arm and leg if it meant that the romcom "Pastel" could get a TV anime. It would easily be over 100 epi. (120 at least).

Redley likes this.
  13. samsarawithwords

samsarawithwords Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My own novel lol

Redley likes this.