Discussion What on earth is the point of these youtube streams?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by ApprenticeOfGames, Aug 19, 2016.

1. ApprenticeOfGames

ApprenticeOfGames That sneaky lil sucker who pickpocketed you

Reading List:
    Link
    In just 1 day of me browsing youtube i have gotten 2 streams of popular cartoons recommended to me on my recommendations page. Seriously you are on the internet if you want to stream something then you can easily do it with various methods... Why would you go on the internet to watch basic tv reruns or whatever the heck they are?
    jj.PNG jkljmnj.PNG
    I mean for heaven's sake the 2nd youtuber is freaking streaming kissanime videos... Are there really people who are dumber than the sort of people who do subscriber count streams. Seriously they are so stupid that they think they can get popular streaming copyrighted content on youtube! It is fudging youtube , they will shut your channel down right after they strike your stream highlight videos or something like that...

Last edited: Aug 19, 2016
    Havisu and saranghae like this.
  2. Zx

Zx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Because people are retarded, greedy, bastards.

Havisu likes this.
  3. saranghae

saranghae Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    All they have to do to avoid copyright strikes is to stick a looping gif of their face in the bottom left corner and bam, live reaction video.

mir and Havisu like this.
  4. Takumi168

Takumi168 『Forever Alone Guild』『Boredom sect』『Merchant』

Reading List:
    Link
    Iono I manly watch game plays didn't realized they were there. That said I wish the rio Olympics were available for streamimg. Really want to see the US dominate in basketball.

5. Vrinshael

Vrinshael 【Chaotic】【Fetishist】

Reading List:
    Link
    This reminds me of the hentai streaming in Horriblesubs' disqus.

Hm hm.

6. ApprenticeOfGames

ApprenticeOfGames That sneaky lil sucker who pickpocketed you

Reading List:
    Link
    Watching the olympics for us in Great Britain is so easy and it is even free so sucks you can't watch it where you live. I am not even interested in the olympics and none of the people around me really care for the olympics either right now :p

Last edited: Aug 19, 2016
    Takumi168 likes this.
  7. Ai chan

Ai chan Queen of Yuri, Devourer of Traps, Thrusted Witch

Reading List:
    Link
    Does kissanime even has the rights to stream animes? Last I heard they only could do it because the publishers tried to sue but failed for whatever reason and never bothered trying again.

Ai-chan suddenly reminisces about the days of illegally downloading fansubbed anime through mIRC.

Last edited: Aug 20, 2016
    mir likes this.
  8. Takumi168

Takumi168 『Forever Alone Guild』『Boredom sect』『Merchant』

Reading List:
    Link
    television cable company are a bitch :( we have to subscribe to them just to the clips online. i can't watch it when its on so i want to watch it on my own time however i didn't subscribe to cable since i barely watch anything on tv anymore. i can probably pirate most of the games if i really cared enough but i don't. just wanted to see them dominate as a passing urge like a candy store you walk back and decide to buy a candy except they require you to be a member in order to shop there sigh.