Spoiler What Should I Do If I was Forced to Marry the Elf Queen

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by Lazriser, Apr 14, 2020.

1. Lazriser

Lazriser Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Dear diary, today I have read shit almost comparable to School Day's family tree. But in this case, the family tree is literally tree fucking. Dear diary, today I have realized snow elves are into incest and cannibalism; more so when it's in their genetics, and kingdom's traditions. Dear diary, today I started contemplating what differs between elves and humans incest. Snow elves genes are made for incestuous behavior, as the origin of snow elves is one ancient sweet home Everest. Deary diary, what to do when my half-blood sister wants to fuck me in my sleep, but my insane dad wants to break my legs soon after. Deary diary, what to expect when my snow elf non-blood related aunt wants to fuck you hard, nearly raping you in the process of threatening to kill your current and future love interests? Dear diary, what should I do if I was forced to marry the elf queen?

What... the... fuck? Like seriously, what the fuck did I just read? I wonder if there any other worse family trees out there... Sigh