Discussion What was/is your most stressful day or night?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Lazriser, Jul 14, 2019.

1. Amaruna Myu

Amaruna Myu ugly squid dokja (●´∀`●)

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't have white hair
    but I get stressed easily to the point that me heart hurts.
    over trivial matters such as homework and parents.
    my threshold is really low, it seems.

mir and hothotpot like this.
  2. hothotpot

hothotpot Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Same, I easily get pressured and making it into heavy stress, enough to make me sob the whole night(*´∀`*) The only white hair I get is my cat's hair

mir and Deleted member 155674 like this.
  3. Shizukani

Shizukani Chronically stressed

Reading List:
    Link
    I have lots of white hair... and it started what I was around maybe 12 or 13. Maybe I just think too much. (-i_- ); And, I have lots of things that stresses me out that when you let me pick which one is the most stressful moment, I can't think of it.
    Well I guess I'm just always anxious... and you look like you're anxious too, try to go outside for a quick walk.

4. mir

mir Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think thats what did it for me, trying to figure out what degree and career I should go after, no answers and the clock keeps ticking.
    Started thinking about that at 17, started getting white hairs at 19. At first it was just 2 or 3. I have alot now, probably 30+.
    Though I was told it might just be genetic. My grandpa apparently had a full head of white hair at the age of 30.

5. 54188

54188 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    bruh today is the most stressful day I want to post a thread on here but I need to write 5 messages and I created a website for translations and I dread having to learn how to design it and all that shit and then I have to go find a novel to actually translate why is there so much shit to do? so hell yeah I'm stressed.