What was the worst thing you’ve done in school?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Manhuas2Life, May 19, 2021.

1. Manhuas2Life

Manhuas2Life {•_•}[me?] [manhuas]{^~^}

Reading List:
    Link
    I don’t see why you would need to be scared. But then again. I see why. Some of my guy friends joke about other friends being gay. Idc tbh. I do have some friends that are gay myself. Some of the best people too

Raven Evernight likes this.
  2. Munimuyi

Munimuyi Chili <33

Reading List:
    Link
    Same, i also practically never submitted anything on time (majority of them i would submit them months after the deadline some never )

So my school had to keep on calling my parents for months, the school also had someone monitor me so when I'm not in class/submitting anything my parents would be informed. So almost everyday both my parents would always go in my room

I mean there was a reason why that happened but i never really told them the truth

jad14661 and Manhuas2Life like this.
  3. Manhuas2Life

Reading List:
    Link
    Ik the “good child” in school. When I’m outside. Opposite. But like I didn’t break any rules. Just a change of emotions and aura etc. (what’s the word). Like most of my friends. We didn’t do anything bad. Unless it like Playing games on the iPads

4. Raven Evernight

Raven Evernight But they never just accepted me for the way I was…

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought of another one I made a teacher quit and might have ruined her marriage

5. Manhuas2Life

Reading List:
    Link
    Uhmm. U wanna tell how? If not. That’s fine.

6. Raven Evernight

Reading List:
    Link
    She would always go to lunch with this older male teacher to his house which is near school but it was always just them two so I brought it up with my friends and accidentally started a rumour she was having an affair with him I found out a few years later after over hearing a teacher talking she left cause her husband wasn’t comfortable with her relationship with him do to hearing the rumour

Manhuas2Life likes this.
  7. Manhuas2Life

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow. Uhmm. Was she having an affair? Oh and did she know it was u la~

8. Raven Evernight

Reading List:
    Link
    Apparently it was just them being friendly and nothing happened between them but it still seems suspicious to me how it was only them two that went to his house everyday for lunch if they invited more people I’d think nothing of it but she never found out about me spreading the rumour

Manhuas2Life likes this.
  9. Manhuas2Life

Reading List:
    Link
    At least u got away.

10. Raven Evernight

Reading List:
    Link
    Our religious education teacher quit because of my class but that was a more of a group thing that me personally but I’ll still tell you lot about it so our teacher would tell us personally stories as well during class mostly about her bad family and how they’d embarrassed her when she was younger we had a bantering atmosphere in her class most of the time we’d talk and joke around as we were doing this one day she had a meltdown and called our head of year and stared crying about how we are so insensitive and cruel for the way we were acting cause her mother died the night before and she still came in to teach but our behaviour was so rude given her circumstances which we knew nothing about and after they day she vanished after teaching their for over 15 years never to be heard of again

11. Manhuas2Life

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay. I feel bad for her since her mom died. But u guys didn’t even know about it. Hmmm. Idk what to say

Raven u wanna join spy in the council?

12. God slayer

God slayer Retired God Slayer

Reading List:
    Link
    I've lied about not bringing homework once........:sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely: that's the most horrible thing to do in existence

13. Naraina

Naraina Step Red Sibling ⭐ | † Trickster

Reading List:
    Link
    We actually can't ;-;
    They're so strict ;-;
    Better study everything.

Made my whole class bunk with me and being the only student who was not scolded later :blobowoevil:
    I was class prez so.....you know...hahah :blobpats:

otaku31 likes this.
  14. Deleted member 348269

Deleted member 348269 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Slacking. Couldn't really care esp last yr or two and that was the most crucial cause it was getting to my major focus. but...would just sit there and it was hard to push to do it; often distracted doesn't help and idea of will be able to do it but when do it in short time realize cannot do it and panic and send a barely passing/not my best in. still pushed and got self to pass edu, but did not retain enough of things learned to be useful and regret it now. still even now hard sometimes know gotta push thru it but still trying to push thru it. ik i'll succeed one day, it just matter of pushing thru on efficient path and find something that i would enjoy as well in that path so it helps me push thru it instead of feeling like hard to move in swamped water.

Munimuyi likes this.
  15. Zissel

Zissel Blue Blue Gold❣❣

Reading List:
    Link
    @Raven Evernight Were you a trouble child nya~??? Or was it just in school nya~???
    Also, wanna be my friend nya~???:blobpeek::blobpeek: I find myself liking your character nya~

Raven Evernight likes this.
  16. Deleted member 176237

Deleted member 176237 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    - Me and the boys jumped over the school fence and proceed to cut class.
    - Another Cutting Class except I'm inside the school.
    - Attended Graduation wearing Casual Clothes (Because I didn't know it was Graduation)
    - Dead weight to group works

And many more which I won't even bother typing.

17. Professional_lurker

Professional_lurker [Pro gacha gamer]

Reading List:
    Link
    I cheated in exams, skipped class, played on my phone, basically all the standard stuff. There was also one time I drank at school but I never really got in trouble. In fact me and my friend were really quite well liked, so much that even when the teachers caught us doing something bad, they would only smile at us, but when someone else got caught they would get really angry. :blobsweat::blobsweat:
    Btw. I know that I am going on a tangent, but do you guys have strange stories at your school?
    In my school, there were stories about how one of my teachers had impregnated a student, or how 2 teachers had an affair, although those are unconfirmed.
    There were also stories, about how they once found a corpse in the attic, or how one of our teacher was a homophobic. Those are confirmed and they even made the news.

Last edited: May 21, 2021
  18. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    Just got in fights I guess? All the time, from 3rd grade all the way to the end of Middle School.

Got suspended twice per year without missing a year during this period.

19. Raven Evernight

Reading List:
    Link
    I have a reckless personality at times I’ll do impulsive things in the heat of the moment

20. Dr_H_16

Dr_H_16 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ignore the entire class for a month to focus job-hunting.
    I was in high school at the time and though it's not prohibited, I had hard time finding one that ACTUALLY pay me money.
    I legit forgot the names of all my classmates because of that, and I kinda regret it as they made a joke out of it that last until I graduate.

Deleted member 348269 likes this.