What would you choose?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Polar_cruise, May 22, 2020.

1. OverlordPotato

OverlordPotato Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Bethesda and Fallout 76 say hello. :blob_grin:

Arash1 and elengee like this.
  2. Nemy

Nemy Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Door #4
    Total chaos, no rules and absolute freedom sounds like my kind of place. Being rich sounds stuffy and boring to me. I'd rather explore the world to my heart's content and if I die oh well it's bound to happen sooner or later.

Arash1 likes this.
  3. Darkcrow.

Darkcrow. Foul Tarnished

Reading List:
    Link
    Definitely Door 2
    Though ,I am pretty sure I will develop a god complex along the way.

4. Deleted member 155674

Deleted member 155674 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Break the walls :blob_thor: or door 4 if nothing is found :hmm:

Nancy2303 and otaku31 like this.
  5. Zeusomega

Zeusomega M.D of Olympus Pvt Ltd. Seeking [Boltzmann brain]

Reading List:
    Link
    Well you've basically cornered us to choose door 4.

But I personally would choose door 3, it's the least torturous among the first three, it's got no danger of uncertainty and the presence of other beings would surely let me quell the sorrow and loneliness.

Door 1&2 is just plain stupid, one you die, the other you stop living, its a no brainer.

Door 4 is real life, face it this the present us, to give this as a choice is again bland, there is no point wether we choose it or not, we are already here.

Only thing you'll get out of this is whether we like our life or not. Which I don't, it's a hectic life with morsels of happiness, and a society filled with mediocrity masked as righteous.

It's a beggars life of being content with your happy memories and present state, a slavery of minds to the inexplicable gods whom we see as saviours but in reality are systems with zero response to our feeble and deluded life.

If forging a path in this consortium of delusions and assumptions is to have a infinite potential then...

Yes I would gladly forge ahead, I'll delude myself to excellency, to perfecting my delusional goals, to assuming my special reason to existence.

PS - no idea wt came over me :blobpats:,

Polar_cruise likes this.
  6. reagents 11

reagents 11 disaster personified

Reading List:
    Link
    #1 unlocking a higher degree of insights would be decisive to make a change on what i think were necessary and I'd like to believe that i will still carry on such behavior even in the absence of "I" concept.

The rest of the choices except number #4 leave you no self determination or decisiveness at all. I see no point in life that's akin to audience of a movie or just basically being passenger.

#4 have no detrimental value but offer no additional advantage. It's basically just a reroll of life and really.... i know full well of my odds.

Polar_cruise likes this.
  7. Martialegg

Martialegg [World's most powerful Egg] [HazyPrecise's Senpai]

Reading List:
    Link
    I'll choose Door #1
    The reason why I choose #1: Because I have great ambition, but with regrettably small vessel. Hard work is not enough to gain what I truly want.
    Imo, It's an appropriate price to pay to gain talent and intelligent. My past existence would be gone and it's still a gamble, but I think I won't regret it.

I won't choose Door#3 because I don't want to kill my loved ones. It's better for me just to disappear and go to a new world, while they don't even noticed I'm gone. Wealth and safety is something I can do myself with that talent I gained.
    If I failed, then it is fate. I don't think losing my memories would make me forget my ambition.

Polar_cruise likes this.
  8. yakuzapandaz

yakuzapandaz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Door 1 if you going to forget things just write it Down
    XD

Zeusomega likes this.
  9. maevalily

maevalily Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Probably door #1, don’t mind starting over since I won’t remember anything anyway :blobrofl: it won’t hurt to have lost everything if you won’t be able to remember it, so might as well go with a new existence with all the add-on freebies :blobparty:

Polar_cruise likes this.
  10. Shio

Shio Moderator Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's life+
    I think it's a great choice

Polar_cruise likes this.
  11. Saitama.sensei

Saitama.sensei [[xiantian lifeform]]

Reading List:
    Link
    #1. It’s already in front of me and basically giving me a second chance at life with genius IQ in a new world

12. AlphaReatard

AlphaReatard Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i'd starve myself in the room i'm in thanks

13. GoneGretel

GoneGretel Sequence 8: Student of Ratiocination

Reading List:
    Link
    Door#2, perfectly content with my current life that I'm not even slightly worried about the future. Love to have that all arcane knowledge of the past. :aww: