What would you do if one day you woke up and...

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by ohko, Jan 19, 2018.

?

What would you do if your gender changed and you need advice on certain biological issues?

1. Keep it to yourself - don’t tell anyone and rely on the internet

90 vote(s)
    60.8%
  2. Ask family for advice/support

35 vote(s)
    23.6%
  3. Ask same gender friends for advice/support

22 vote(s)
    14.9%
  4. Ask opposite gender friends for advice/support

18 vote(s)
    12.2%
  5. Go to the doctor/hospital

52 vote(s)
    35.1%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. hatoyin97

hatoyin97 «Frigid Heart Petrification Manual»

Reading List:
    Link
    First forge a document of how you went through gender changing operation...
    Contact your closet female friend asap
    Contact ur parent sasp
    Dun want misunderstanding...
    Get new identity...
    Have lesbian life...

Nekorin and SilverFeather like this.
  2. hypercylon22

hypercylon22 Actually a Burrito

Reading List:
    Link
    I would just sell myself to a research institution on sexual behavior and give back to my family.

3. Mantrazz

Mantrazz The Lord Upgrade D Biggest Baddest Spammer Around

Reading List:
    Link
    Sure solution to any morning related problems.

4. Sujihiko

Sujihiko Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Heck, just keep it to yourself.
    Society can't know that you became a girl~!
    If you randomly tell people that you became a girl, strange people would appear. If you do, its R*P* time...
    Worst that could happen would be: you became their s*x**l toilet, guinea pigs and etc...

5. cellimen45

cellimen45 God of Books (self proclaimed) Convert The Bullies

Reading List:
    Link
  6. Belgarion_V

Belgarion_V 『The Supreme Chuuni』『Explosion Loli』

Reading List:
    Link
    Am I a loli now? I'm a loli right? right?

SilverFeather likes this.
  7. Mantrazz

Mantrazz The Lord Upgrade D Biggest Baddest Spammer Around

Reading List:
    Link
    Thinking about it I want to believe that such a thing happening to me I'll still be reasonable (Genetics will do me good again) by looking on the bright side for at least a few hours so before the panic sets in I'm sleeping you know. So I'll wake up from the interesting dream, it's going to be hard to accept, I may decide to never meet familiar people again (not possible), for a while till I'm comfortable with it (I'm pretty mentally flexible IMHO). Then break the news to people who need to know if they don't know yet.

I'm curious, I've always wanted to know how the difference between a man and a woman feels like gender surgery can't satisfy the curiosity and I'd love to look like a person while researching (not a confused wreck as multiple hormones will cause since I'll change back of it's surgery).

Well I believe anybody will get used to it growing pains and all it will just be like moving to a new house with new pests, shitty neighbors, hostile neighborhood and the constant urge to cry.

AliceShiki and ohko like this.
  8. ohko

ohko 【LGBTQ+ association】 【ohko is ohko!】

Reading List:
    Link
    Yup! That's the "correct" textbook response in modern gender studies theory.

Though people believe many things and have different models about sexuality. Personally, I believe that sexuality is dynamic -- that it's not necessarily set in stone since birth, and can change according to your life experiences. Of course, there's a biological contribution (the "drive"), so to speak, but I do think it's possible for preferences to change... my only reason for believing this is because my own preferences have changed over time. XD

AliceShiki likes this.
  9. SilverFeather

SilverFeather [Seeker of Yuri]•[Likes tomboys]

Reading List:
    Link
    Aim for yuri while getting hormone treatment to look more girlish, what? don't judge, it's not like being genderbent and taking the yuri route is one of my dreams or something :blobwhistle:
    Wise words

Only true issue is the period... dealing with it with be seriously troublesome

Nekorin likes this.
  10. ohko

Reading List:
    Link
    Nope! Unless you're a really really really short guy, you wouldn't be a loli. Sorry for crushing that gender bender trope!

The only thing that changed would be your genital region. Everything else on your body (including your stature) stayed the same.

XD There's a lot of people here who seem happy about going to the female route. I guess it goes to show how popular the gender-bender genre is? Is that it?

I'm not sure if I'm right or wrong, but my assumption would have been that most ordinary people would be much more disturbed...

I wish I put a poll for how much people would go for the female/male routes. XD

AliceShiki likes this.
  11. replay

replay ★Milk and Honey smelling Merchant★

Reading List:
    Link
    well. . . if it was cut. . .
    then i'm pretty sure i would have died due to blood loss. . .
    if somehow they removed it due to surgery without me waking up and jusg due to no reason of removing it. . .
    hell will descend. . .

hmmm if like on manga. . .
    weeeellllll. . .
    first things first. . .
    i'll examine my condition and CHECK my whole body thoroughly!!!
    every G spot. . .

tehee~

Nekorin likes this.
  12. SilverFeather

SilverFeather [Seeker of Yuri]•[Likes tomboys]

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you believe a place with a bunch of perverts, otakus, bookworms and such can be called ordinary people?

Also @Shem might be happy of going down the yaoi route

Tnyhy, AliceShiki and ohko like this.
  13. Unfettered09

Unfettered09 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    5 more minutes

14. ohko

Reading List:
    Link
    Good point. XD

It seems like guys who already like yuri, and girls who already like danmei would be less disturbed in this situation...

...I'll keep that in mind.

Nekorin and AliceShiki like this.
  15. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm pretty sure most people that do not comform to the "normal" sexuality went through change at some point in life.

I mean, I doubt anyone is born homossexual, sexual preferences depend on a lot of things, and I think the most important one are experiences.

Personally speaking, I have been a lesbian for as long as I remember though, I became bissexual after breaking up with my first boyfriend (yep, after breaking up, not after meeting... Weird, I know, but it's how it happened).

Of course hormones play some part, but I think most people wouldn't change their sexual preferences anyway.

Nekorin and ohko like this.
  16. Lang10

Lang10 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It doesn't matter because your the same sex. I can call myself gender fluid and still have a penis.

17. Stealth

Stealth Elegant Lady

Reading List:
    Link
    arent this so called "i woke up and turned into a girl" disease?

the doctor already experienced with this disease, so dont afraid to contact them, especially in the thailand

18. J.R.

J.R. Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It would literally change nothing of importance.

I'd call off work for a few day, see a doctor, fill out a medical accommodation form for work, then go back to work.

I'd work with a ghost writer to make a book "Waking up Tiresias, life on the other side"

the [really] hard part would be proving that i am me, and not someone who murdered me and is now trying to poorly take my place.

19. President_Lincoln

President_Lincoln Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I would attempt to reconquer the Confederacy as a female, and only hope that my beautiful wife, Mary Todd Lincoln, would be willing to accept these new changes.

20. lychee

lychee [- slightly morbid fruit -] ❀[ 恋爱? ]❀

Reading List:
    Link
    Interesting thread!

1. I'd tell my family immediately. ...I'm not sure about friends right away! Get back to me after a while!

2. Yep! I'm in medical school, so I'd want to get tested for what in the world happened. >.<

3. I think the male equivalent of this would be... a wet dream? XDD hahahaha, so much better than periods, lol

4. I guess the female equivalent would be body hair and deepening voice... ugh... no, definitely no. I guess I would go on an anti-androgen before any of that starts! That's part of the reason why I'd want to go to the doctor right away. Once the male changes happen, they're hard to reverse. lol

5. Yup, I'd take meds. I guess that would put me in a similar category as the transwomen? :hmm: Kind of interesting to think about. XD

6. Well, it means I wouldn't be able to have kids with my current partner... so yes, it does change quite a lot. Maybe I could bank sperm? And then find a donor egg/surrogate mom and do the thing where gay men mix sperm in a test tube and fertilize one egg? Lol..... I'd still want to have kids however possible though... Hopefully, I'd be able to keep my current relationship. I think we are strong enough to get through sometimes like this... I think. :blobfearful:

7. Well, swimming is out of the question. Apart from that, I think I would try to keep it mostly the same???

8. See 6.

9. I'd stay the same!

Overall I thought this was an interesting thought experiment. I like how it makes you consider what it must be like to be MTF or FTM. It would be a hassle for sure! I think I would be most troubled if my relationship fell apart because my sex changed. That would definitely bother me a lot.

iampsyx and AliceShiki like this.