Discussion What would you do if u get isekai-d? Lol

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by Night Sky1, Jul 13, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Night Sky1

Night Sky1 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is that how you write it? Isekai-d? Anyway, after reading a shit ton of isekai novels, i have realised that in typical Japanese light/web novels, when the mc is sent to a fantasy world, he usually tries to bring Japanese culture into that world like hot springs, ramen etc. So i was thinking, what would i, as an indian do? Stereotypically speaking.... Make spicy food... Oh fk! Ask for noods! That's it lmao!

So what would you do? Btw I'm just making this thread for fun and as a joke. Don't take it seriously and chew me....

2. Konic

Konic Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If there is magic than heck yeah that's what I'll do.I do not care a slight bit about hot springs or those typical things and I am honestly not that picky/interested in different foods so I won't bother with any of that. The only thing I would try to re-create are proper toilets, but I'd like to solve that with magic.

Night Sky1 likes this.
  3. idkwhattoputxd

idkwhattoputxd Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I would settle down somewhere while researching magic as a hobby and try to remake things that existed here.

Gitami, Risus and Night Sky1 like this.
  4. elairz

elairz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    depend on the situation. first priority is self-preservation.
    might be somewhat adventurous if I'm strong, but probably not for long. i just want to settle in and live in peace.

Risus and Night Sky1 like this.
  5. Yog-Sothoth

Yog-Sothoth Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Cant always expect a useless japanese isekai world...

[​IMG]

novaes, Gitami, Night Sky1 and 2 others like this.
  6. opath422

opath422 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i would find my favorite male character and seduce him, then i would use my knowledge of the story to my advantage and somehow get rich.

i dont think i would be able to being elements from modern day into it because i dont know how to do anything. i.e make shoes food soap and other things. if i were to introduce smt it would be skincare though. the only problem is that i dont know how to make skincare products.

Night Sky1 likes this.
  7. Owl1412

Owl1412 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Uhh tbh try not to die too fast. Learn how to read and write first asap, assuming I can speak the native language. Also try to find a stable job while attempting magic on the side. If I succeed at the magic thing I’ll either become an adventurer to save for my retirement or try to get a job as a researcher bc magic is interesting. But I probably can’t due to lack of credentials so adventurer it is…

Night Sky1 likes this.
  8. kurisomething

kurisomething Reader

Reading List:
    Link
    • Try not to die or get into a shitty situation
    • Look at my current assets, be it equipment, supplies, or abilities
    • Get some skills, information about the global(or continental) situation, and information about basic survival
    • Learn common sense and how to act towards people of different statuses
    • Go off to live in a forest for the rest of my life while rarely going into town for supplies
    Honestly, I’d like to be a witch or something, but I’d get burnt at the stake. A hermit would just as nice.

Night Sky1 likes this.
  9. TypeFantasyHeart

TypeFantasyHeart Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Speaking Seriously? Grin and get excited...And then, depending on the situation i find myself in? freak out, then panic, then get my shit together if im still alive, then freak out and panic again =P.
    Now...Transported the same as i am now... Did i get cheats?, magic? some useful thing at the very least? If so, NEAT, if not... well FUCK. New world, with absolutely no knowledge about, at the complete mercy of everything, with just what i had on my person... One of the things that its never mentioned is how the new world means new diseases... i could die to what its a common cold there since i dont have any of the antibodies necessary to resist any disease of that world, not to mention if any foods they have there can even be eaten and digested by my body. I could find an apple tree and check one, finding it the same as the apples i know, but its poisonous to me.
    Reincarnated as a baby... baby steps and learn everything.
    Transmigrated? same thing. Learn about the world and my new body

Last edited: Jul 13, 2021
    Gladiator02 and Night Sky1 like this.
  10. Bad Storm

Bad Storm no thought, head empty

Reading List:
    Link
    Check my current situation. I wouldn't even care for the world I got isekai-ed into. I'd just do as I usually do, survive.

Night Sky1 likes this.
  11. Bobwillrule

Bobwillrule Supreme Ruler of Bobylon

Reading List:
    Link
    Me? First thing I would do would be cussing truck-kun or any transportation-kun. And then do any good isekai mc does, be op. Oh, and I might try being dense to fit into the isekai mc world. Lol

Night Sky1 likes this.
  12. Czennie

Czennie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Depends on the genre, if it's a bloody hell of royal affairs I would do well but if it is supposedly a romcom I think I wouldn't last

Night Sky1 likes this.
  13. Fluffums

Fluffums 【R-18 Researcher】【Seeker of Moe】

Reading List:
    Link
    I've been cooking for myself and my family for over 10 years but I don't think I'd be able to find random herbs and be like "Wow! I can make some delicious recipe no one in this world has figured out yet!" with them.

If it's being transported to an isekai world there's really no option for someone with no background and no common sense other than being an adventurer, I guess, and hoping that I can use my limited knowledge of chemistry and physics to develop unique magic, then build up a reputation and leverage my unique magic techniques to get a cushy job somewhere as a magic teacher at an all-girls school preferably. If magic is no good I'd still work to build up a reputation and use my modern knowledge to give hints to crafters and merchants in the sense that "it should be possible to..." and get a career as an advisor.

14. powwder

powwder Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    1) if I got cheats, learn how to abuse it to become powerful.
    2) if I didn’t get cheats it depends on the world I was sent to. The goal would be to get strong, then leverage my knowledge of earth to get rich. This could be cooking, writing novels, singing songs, teaching math, all the basic skills I have learned in school and watching movies and shit.

15. iwan44

iwan44 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I would pray I could use magic or at least be moderately powerful or rich because if I end up in that medieval settings its GG no RE for me...

16. DeirdreH

DeirdreH Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    1. I'd need to have an ability steal cheat or none of the rest of this will work.

2. Keep stealing abilities until I have a combination that gives me an unlimited lifespan.

3. Try out a bunch of different lifestyles until I find one that is most fun:
    a. Become the hero who defeats the maou
    b. Become the maou who defeats the hero
    c. Live as an aristocrat
    d. Live as a peasant
    e. Buy a bunch of female slaves, travel to some remote uninhabited area, build a walled city in an instant using earth magic, then populate it with my slave wives and rule over their descendants for the next hundred generations or so as their ancestral god emperor.

17. Gladiator02

Gladiator02 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I would travel and explore magic. Probably make use of this world's inventions to make money. If i would have to choose an element above others i would choose water/ice since it's really versitile.

And i would try to meet goddesses and gods probably somehow. The stories that involve them as regular characters have always seemed interesting to me.

If i would have to fight, i would train spear. Ever since I read some Second Coming of Gluttony, spear became my favorite weapon of choice.

If i decide to settle somewhere i would open a cafe. I recently read some chapters of a novel that featured an Isekai-d person opening a cafe. If i was in a slice of life type of story (i mean if i just plainly be summoned with no talent in anything), i would want to follow that example. I would still learn to fight and magic though as a hobby.

I would want to meet elves.

If there was a way to communicate or travel between that world and this one i would pursue it honestly. I may not be a popular person but i'm not isolated enough that i would want people to think i'm dead. If i have a good life there of course i wouldn't want to return but i would want to tell people here that i'm alive somehow. But if i can't it's ok since i would really be nonexistent here

Last edited: Aug 21, 2021
  18. hyouzantranslates

hyouzantranslates Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i would probably get myself rich enough to have a comfortable life, and marry a duke or something <3

19. Writer_Luna

Writer_Luna Professional Liar

Reading List:
    Link
    Be comfortable and enjoy given privileges

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.