What would you do if you go back to your school days?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Ai chan, Sep 7, 2019.

1. lucjanssens

lucjanssens a very ¨rabbit¨ bunny

Reading List:
    Link
    wel i would study

i was a bit of a slacker at high school (i think. we don't really have high school)
    but still i would work a lot harder so i would have a easier time at college then i have now

2. coward

coward Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just wanna go back to the start of previous semester, not even longer, I would make more sensible decisions. And less procrastination.

All of this is just wish fulfillment though, I'll fall back into the same cycle sooner or later.

3. Bright_Lucky_Star

Bright_Lucky_Star [Previously Known as OrdinaryUser] The Blessed One

Reading List:
    Link
    Check:blobokhand:
    *reload the bullets*
    Now I'm ready go back to school:blobspy:

4. mir

mir Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Same here.
    Also, take everything less seriously.

5. Wandering Cultivator

Wandering Cultivator Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Return to senior year, apply to a different college. I lived at home my whole undergrad, and I regret it.

mir likes this.
  6. Random lurker

Random lurker Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I Will recreating my choices because I'm happy with my life, then it will go wrong because my doppelganger Will replace the me from the past and i'll became background character for him for the rest of my life

if you're recognizing this plot then congratulation we have the same taste

7. Fluffy Jellyfish

Fluffy Jellyfish 『Number 1 Lolicon under Heaven』

Reading List:
    Link
    Definitely confess to my crush

Go to the same school with her from elementary and I still can't fuckin find courage to confess to her until I graduated from high school.
    And you know what? She didn't even have one romantic relationship until she graduated blobmelt_thumbs

8. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    Let's see... Take better care of myself because I completely slacked off about my health and emotional well-being for most of my youth.

Start learning actual useful stuff, like programming and Japanese, you know... Stuff I can use to work, instead of whatever I learned at school... I mean, I could pass without studying in school anyways, so it's not like I needed to invest time in that.

Start working, would be a lot easier to make my dream of living off writing become true if I started writing as a teenager instead of as an adult with bills to pay.

Avoid getting close with some cancerous friends, they don't deserve my time.

And... Try getting a boyfriend I guess? Though that would be kinda hard, I doubt I'd be interested in anyone with the maturity of a teenager... I'd probably go searching for older guys, but... Well, older guys that are willing to date a teenager girl are not usually a good thing... So I'd probably find no one anyways... >.>

orematcha, mir and Ai chan like this.
  9. Jojo775

Jojo775 Honorary Algae Knight

Reading List:
    Link
    Probably become a loner(why would I wanna hang out with brats), plan my future and how to explain to my relatives where to invest.
    Then I'd lament when no one would take me seriously and I can say goodbye to getting laid unless I plan to tolerate teen girls, even more would be a pain getting to real sex as they would be like we have to date for at least 6 months before I give you my virginity(that's how most girls were acting in my teens). I'm not the kind of creep that likes virgins. I don't like their lack or experience nor blood.

10. reagents 11

reagents 11 disaster personified

Reading List:
    Link
    Plan correctly to murder school bully or something ? Oh and the teachers too perhaps since it's their negligence and inaction that makes them yet they punished people that fight back against just as bad as the bully or worse.

11. mm38910

mm38910 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nothing.

12. Lazriser

Lazriser Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If I were a more honest person and far more inclined to evil in the (back to the) past, then I would... become an underage criminal orchestrating the deaths of my former schoolmates. Likely, I would actually wait until graduation, so I can also include the families as well. I'm not going to be righteous about this in any way, just adamant in my wickedness and twisted sense of justice. First comes poison, second comes fire, and finally comes bloodshed. I shall turn the celebratory night into my grand guignol. I shan't regret no more my vengeance stained upon thee innocents and false comrades alike.

13. canaria23

canaria23 『  』

Reading List:
    Link
    Is it about magical girls and the teacher is a time traveler kills and replaces his past self over and over until he so old that he can no longer be a student and decides to impersonate a teacher instead?

14. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    I will seriously study history and branch into archeology
    I already know which branch
    my own country history pre muslim era because serious lack of documentation which till this day I think serious problem~ nearest clue perhaps majapahit and sriwijaya era which mean there high probability need to examine and discover scriptures from SEA, China, India and middle east I guess
    consider lack of fund and support there high chance I may end up become professor and teach outside my own country
    my best bet perhaps ducth consider pretty good documentaion during colonial era and kinda good relationship for history academic field if compromise few thing
    hmm that also mean I need to learn few different languages~
    yup I young me can handle that

what about love live?
    consider this cute cat have only fall in love toward other 3times on spawn almost 3 decades.... nah will think later

as for cring cring required during school and uni~ sholarship is enuf plus working while goes to school~ been there done that~

mir likes this.
  15. Aegis21

Aegis21 Hiki wanna be

Reading List:
    Link
    buy bitcoins and land,and try to learn more about programming and computer hardwares I guess

16. Ram5

Ram5 [Noodle Stealer]

Reading List:
    Link
    Start taking lesson in writing, and build up my others languange.

17. susanty.smile

susanty.smile [Insomniac]

Reading List:
    Link
    NO!!! NO!!! *scream all the cursed words ever known*

School days were hell for me...not only that i was average at some subjects, i had worst in my least fav subject, and i don't wanna touch the subject ever again...i appreciate the subject for knowledge but for them to be my ticket to pass high school, i would rather buy stocks and quit school
    i only love my college life, if i could go back to college, i would do it in a heartbeat...

18. Femme Fatale

Femme Fatale | Sublime Goddess Of Chance |

Reading List:
    Link
    I would have more fun cause I wouldn't need to study ~

And I'd invest IBM/Apple/Microsoft stock. ^.^

Then as the Benjamins come in.....who would care about school? I'd keep that for hobbies and travel the world, maybe even buy an island. ^.^

Deleted member 155674 likes this.
  19. Miserys_End

Miserys_End 「Lv1 Pretend Person」I'm the preson i pretend to be

Reading List:
    Link
    I always find it silly when people say they will just buy bit coins...
    Why not cut out the middle man and mine them as well. iirc they were really easy to dig up in the beginning and only became more difficult a few years after they caught on.

20. Omnicast

Omnicast Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_bitcoin

Edit: Cost of soil/DIRT don't forget gas/transportation costs if you get it for free somewhere.

Bitcoins were worth less than dirt when it first launched. Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars on multiple mining rigs/electricity when you could just buy 10k bitcoins for the price of two pizza?