what would you do if....

Discussion in 'Community Games' started by resusplus, Nov 2, 2016.

Tags:
  1. One Perfect Veteran

One Perfect Veteran [ICL] [Bureaucat] [Cereal Killer]

Reading List:
    Link
    I would first look them in the eyes, then if they try to slap me a second time, I would be on guard and I would slap them back. I am not an instinctual fighter. I would first look for a reason. If they don't slap me a second time, I would be resentful, but would go on my way hurriedly. I don't want to deal with madmen, weirdos who are not worth my attention.
    If that was a "friend," then I would understand that we are probably not fit to be friends anymore.

What would you do if someone wrote a poem about you and sent it to you?

2. Eru101

Eru101 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It depends on the content! Because it depicts the writer's intention to you. lol But it is very likely for me to thank him/her 'cause a poem made for me-- definitely something I appreciate.

What would you do if more than half a day have already passed but you're still not starting the tasks you have to do for the day?

3. One Perfect Veteran

Reading List:
    Link
    I would:
    1) Continue what I have been doing if the task is not that urgent (recently its rare that I ever choose this. Even if the task is not urgent I will still choose the second option)
    2) Frantically start scrambling for my calculator while hurriedly turning the site with homework on, while turning half a dozen other tabs with information relevant to the subject I have the tasks for. Then I will turn 2x the speed on all youtube videos that I am gonna watch to learn the materials, take my notebook out and write all the relevant information when I stop the videos. Then I will pin the tab with youtube videos for later review while I browse through the tasks. Then I will browse through the book for more info, then return to do the tasks again, and alternate between the book, my notes, youtube videos and the tasks.

What would you do if your online friend was offline for several days, while you have been talking to them every day and you are very close and the last time you talked they were before an impasse and you know they are definitely busy and you cannot help but feel lonely without them, but you don't wanna bother them.

4. Eru101

Eru101 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh my, can you still understand 2x-speed videos? lol

Well, basically I'll just express that he/she can lean on me anytime and I miss him/her. That's it. The rest is waiting.

What would you if someone suddenly fell in front of you?

One Perfect Veteran likes this.
  5. One Perfect Veteran

Reading List:
    Link
    I would absolutely pick them back up right before they fall. I have done that dozens of times before.

What would you do if you have already started the talk with like... a lot of messages? Do you think that would look scary? Imagine a person returning from doing something difficult and seeing a ton of messages...

6. Laling

Laling Rest Easy, King

Reading List:
    Link
    I'd feel a bit of schadenfreude, and maybe a little guilt, but mostly schadenfreude.

What would you do if a dead fish on your kitchen counter suddenly started hopping around?

7. Eru101

Eru101 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'll be surprised. And then, I'll just try to hold it down and start to chop it off so that it will stop moving.

What would you do if your cat keeps meowing when you're busy on something?

8. One Perfect Veteran

Reading List:
    Link
    Schadenfreude? I have not understood you correctly I think? What would you feel scadenfreude about?

I would freak out a little, then I would take the fish, take the knife, hit the head of the fish with the blunt side of a knife several times and then proceed to swiftly cut it down or make it lose its scales or whatever I was doing before. I had exactly the experience that you just described.

What would you do if an ant bit you?

9. One Perfect Veteran

Reading List:
    Link
    I would try to distract the cat with food or something, I don't have a lot of experience with cats...

What would you do if the fish that you have started swiftly chopping moves and your knife edge cuts the fish at a wrong angle, so you cut it deep, but it is still alive with your knife inside it...

10. Laling

Laling Rest Easy, King

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, you did say to "imagine a person returning from doing something difficult and seeing a ton of messages". That's the person's misfortune.
    I'd be surprised, then I'd find it fascinating. And maybe try to experiment with tools other than knives.

What would you do if a small bird flew down and landed on your head?

11. One Perfect Veteran

Reading List:
    Link
    My palm would land on its head in retaliation and then I would capture the bird if it is stunned and never release it. Left to rot till the day it becomes molecules.

What would you do if the fish frantically moves from pain and you only need to move the knife deeper to cut it in two?

12. Tech is life

Tech is life [Disinterested] [Sleepy] [Blithe]

Reading List:
    Link
    I would cut it and ease his misery.
    What would u if got less in one subject (maths) and ur mom is disappointed?

13. Laling

Laling Rest Easy, King

Reading List:
    Link
    I tell her to start expecting less because it's all just gonna go downhill from there.

What would you do if you were forced to watch 10 hours of nursery rhymes?

14. Deleted member 283793

Deleted member 283793 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    I would tune out and create stories in my head.

What would you do if you lose interested in someone you once liked?

15. Eru101

Eru101 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Move on~ unless I'm committed to that person already? Σ(゜ロ゜

What would you do if you're so focused on your leisure activity that you stayed up late 'till morning?

16. CadmarLegend

CadmarLegend one and a two and a bing bang boo!

Reading List:
    Link
    I would just sleep and call in sick to work. I am speaking from experience.

What would you do if a chicken, all cooked, started to walk towards you, making a horrible screech? Just asking... nothing sketchy's happening in my basement. I swear!

17. nadia88

nadia88 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    run away and pray

what would you do if you were suddenly allergic to your favorite food?

18. Happyman0512

Happyman0512 THE HEAVENLY LAZY GOD , LAZI-GHTENED SLACKER

Reading List:
    Link
    i will die eating that because there is a reason that is my favorite:blob_grin:
    ok
    then
    what would you do if everyone you know, had their personality changed except you ?

19. CadmarLegend

CadmarLegend one and a two and a bing bang boo!

Reading List:
    Link
    I'd live my life exactly how I was living before... brave of people to assume I interact with other humans in-person...........

What would you do if a murderer came to kill you, and you had no weapon on hand?

Happyman0512 likes this.
  20. Happyman0512

Happyman0512 THE HEAVENLY LAZY GOD , LAZI-GHTENED SLACKER

Reading List:
    Link
    choke him to death

what would you if someone said your entire life was something like manga or novel to them?