What you would do if you went to a novel world

Discussion in 'Novel General' started by OverlyFriendly, Mar 22, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Izz3t V0id1

Izz3t V0id1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Gurl your puzzle has so many answers to the questions that I'm lost especially cause the first one which rainbow you talking about the colored one? the light one? there are so many

2. Nimbus

Nimbus Vagantem Numen, Lord of Riddles

Reading List:
    Link
    Boring. This One expected better from thee.

3. akki

akki [Ani's C☕ffee-mate #3] [Shady Merchant]

Reading List:
    Link
    haha was too lazy to think, went for easy option

Nimbus likes this.
  4. Little Dragon

Little Dragon I does what I likes and I likes what I do

Reading List:
    Link
    Get overpowered then become a crazy hermit.

Nimbus likes this.
  5. Azuka

Azuka Epi's Only Imouto |Epi's Angel |Epi's |(\_/) Bunny

Reading List:
    Link
    I'd claim the guy the Female MC didn't choose.

Shio likes this.
  6. saffu

saffu dead

Reading List:
    Link
    • fat
    • no survival skills
    • loudmouthed and annoying
    • tendency to insult people incessantly
    • die instantly upon arrival

7. Arcturus

Arcturus Cat, Hidden Sith Lord

Reading List:
    Link
    Reminds me of a story I thought would be funny if it was written about a small group of crazy hermits who live in the woods experimenting on and pranking each other

Slice of Life btw.

8. Little Dragon

Little Dragon I does what I likes and I likes what I do

Reading List:
    Link
    Write it. I'll read it.

9. NinetH

NinetH Demon Yuri lord....lazy guy

Reading List:
    Link
    spoil the MC of what will happen to him, and black mail him. then make his harem members go yuri with each other while leaving the MC behind

10. Anown

Anown Test

Reading List:
    Link
    Enter IET world, cultivate to the highest realm , then open a chocolate shop with 2 beautiful immortal .

11. Yggdrasil

Yggdrasil Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Stealing the hero’s lovers would be more plausible than converting their sexuality and then match them up with one another... and then the difficulty would be multiplied up by 10 if your gender is male.

12. J.R.

J.R. Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It depends on the setting parameters honestly and if there was any "cheats" involved.

But if it works like 90% of the novels i'd probably work on developing a Qi / Cultivator accelerator.

Most likely by grabbing all the scrubs i could and having them cultivate in a circle (say 20 people hand in hand about a bowl shaped depression in the earth, passing the qi through their veins once, before passing on the refined qi to the next person slowly producing a more and more refined wisps of qi that temper the bodies. I'd slowly pull in more qi from the surroundings to slowly increase the amount of qi in the circle, since the goal is not to cultivate large amounts of qi, but to purify it as much as humanly possible in order to temper the meridians it should be compatible with most novels cultivation. The bowl shape is to collect the impurities as much as possible. Logically if the impurities are what prevents Qi from flowing properly, then soaking and refining leather armor in it should produce qi resistant armor.

Or baring that, use a similar technique with linked formations (most novels have really weak formations that draw in energy, rather than use it to power a spell, link the formation to another in a big chain to collect as much qi as possible.

Basically ignore body cultivation at first to identify the most efficient way to purify qi in the best amounts. Then start cultivating.

But can you imagine an entire outer court, thousands meditating and endless wisp of ever purer qi flickering from form to form, their flesh slowly dripping with tar like impurities that runs into a central pool, dark and motionless. All of their breath in sync as the light flickers with each inhalation pulling on the illumination of the sun. And only once all the impurities of the flesh are driven out are they allowed to leave the circle while a new disciple takes their place.

Again i have no idea what you could do with a giant vat of mortal impurities, but it'd be interesting to find out.

13. Lagu

Lagu Love Me

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think I'll survive without internet....

but if I don't need to study and get cheats and enough money to effort being lazy, I'll be damned not going.

Oh and most importantly, food. I wanna try all new food in the novel world. Aahh, I know! I'll be a gourmet hunter!!! Ahahhaha! My dream job!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.