Question What'd happen if all readers went to aggregator sites for Qidian novels?

Discussion in 'Novel General' started by ChickenBakuba, Mar 16, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GodBrandy

GodBrandy ❮Evil Shitposter❯

Reading List:
    Link
    Isn't this the best part? QI brought so much drama in this dull community :blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn:

Gin_Hindew and alamptr like this.
  2. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    Excellent for farming nuffies for sure, but can also be a pretty big headache at times...

Shield Loyalist likes this.
  3. StuffedDuck

StuffedDuck Stuffed with Fluff

Reading List:
    Link
    If QI has 0 page visits and 0 whateverstones sold ... I would assume that they either try to go for the aggregator sites or just jump on their fluffy <we are your friends and don't act like dicks> unicorns and ride off the screen into the sunset ... :blobhero:

I don't read at QI and the only reason why I open up a tab of an aggregator site (yes I do have one site bookmarked:blobsweat:) is to have a TOC with chapter names sometimes while reading novels on the original translator site ... and that brings me to the question: Why does an aggregator site have an up-to-date TOC with chapter names while the original translator only has chapter numbers?:hmm:

4. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    Some people prefer to not have chapter titles on the TOC because they can be heavily spoilerish.

Personally speaking, I like TOCs without titles a lot more.

Though I asked my readers what they preferred, and they said TOCs with titles, so... I added to mine, because I'm not the one that uses my TOC anyway! >.<

StuffedDuck and Shield Loyalist like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.