Whats the best super power (in your opinion)?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Mnotia, Aug 8, 2018.

1. Tramsloof

Tramsloof Quarter Erudite

Reading List:
    Link
    Dude, you beat yourself.

Your power is that whatever you think becomes reality. Tell me honestly then, how many times have you thought you were dead?

I can't even tell you what you will do to yourself when you watch a horror movie or I don't know, just random thoughts can deliver you to the deep and dark abyss from where there is no return.

Good luck mate.

Mnotia likes this.
  2. Hegao

Hegao Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Absolute control over atomic and sub atomic particles.

Mnotia likes this.
  3. Naimi

Naimi Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The ability that will let me be able to live without sleeping, so that I have a lot more time for reading my backlog of novels.

Mnotia likes this.
  4. Lazriser

Lazriser Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The best superpower would be extremely subjective unless each super power said is scaled and compared to a particular feat or level. In my view, the best superpower for me would be Wonderland. A reality, no, a unreality type of superpower that twists and turns all meanings (logic, laws, principles, fundamentals, rationalizations, etc.) of everything and everyone around me. Its a double edged superpower, because the more one uses it, the more mad the user becomes from all the constant change or makeshift of being unable to identify or recognize the natural state of existence was and after using the superpower.

Mnotia likes this.
  5. doggo

doggo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    To create and alter anything I could imagine.

Mnotia likes this.
  6. LeakLeaf

LeakLeaf Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    why would I think of killing myself if I don't do that and why should I do that when I have that superpower and it doesn't work just random thinking and the power make it happen the power works by me wanting it to "be" so it now exist

7. Tramsloof

Reading List:
    Link
    Dude face it. Your power has no trigger, you think and it becomes real.

I thought the same idea you had, but I worked on my idea to make it imagination with eyes tightly shut, making eyes tightly shut the trigger for the power to operate.

As for your power, a simple nightmare might be the end of you. Because what you think, becomes real. And depressive thoughts are more common than you think.

Mnotia likes this.
  8. Amodock

Amodock Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Find something wrong with the power I chose I challenge you

9. Tramsloof

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol, I was only poking holes in @LeakLeaf 's power because he quoted my post and told me that his power could beat mine any time of the day.

But if it's what you want then I can give it a try. I have forgotten most of what I studied in regards to science, so if I am wrong about these, do forgive me.

• It should require a lot of time as well as focus to use. Differentiating energy and then manipulating it. What would you do if a punch is coming at you? Or a speeding car on road? Would using the power or simply dodging be faster?
    • Then, energy manipulation may give you ridiculous powers like making fire or ice, remember it's a conscious power that demands focus and time. So if the fire you summoned in a sealed spade burns the oxygen you have left. Or burns yourself. My point is, in regards to making your own body tough or resistant passively, the power greatly lacks.
    • You are greatly at disadvantage against sneaky powers like super speed, super stealth etc etc. They can get to you when you haven't spotted them, giving you no chance to operate your power before you are down.
    But, it's a very good power nonetheless. Only experiments with this power can be deadly to yourself, so try at your own risk.

10. LeakLeaf

LeakLeaf Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ok @Tramsloof let's see if my power is really flawed
    I can just think me not being able to be erased and exist infinitely everytime I die and think of making me God level mindset so I'm unbeatable cuz I'm outside your comprehension

11. Hegao

Hegao Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So how strong is my power?