Discussion Whats the cutest thing thats happened to you?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Okuri Ookami, Mar 7, 2016.

1. xTachibana

xTachibana Wincest King

Reading List:
    Link

afaik, daikichi (the mcs) grandfather just adopted rin, they werent actually blood related, hence why they were/are able to get married in japan

2. gill

gill Kairoaddict Disease Acquired

Reading List:
    Link
    you should marry her, ASAP!
    not everyone lucky to have girl childhood friend
    i have few childhood friend(girl) mostly my elementary school friend since we are from one area , but now they all are already married (obviously not with me, since here i am still single LOL)

3. Okuri Ookami

Okuri Ookami 'Chi Chi Chi' calls the Sparrow

Reading List:
    Link
    I rebuke that as wolves+women+babies are the cutest things ever in the existence of anything! If I can one day meet a werewolf lady that will have my babies then I would die happy!

4. Okuri Ookami

Reading List:
    Link
    Who got married? In the anime the grandfather had a child by his young maid who wanted to be an mangaka she didn't want to raise a child so she left it with the 70 or 80 yr old dad (rin looks western so Idk if it was actually his child). Daikichi who looks like his grandfather (rin's father) was the only one to stand up for her and adopt her when everyone else was going to send her away... He let her live with him sending her to day care then kindergarten. Made a lady friend who he seemed to hit it off with.

5. xTachibana

xTachibana Wincest King

Reading List:
    Link

weird, the wiki says the granfather is only an adoptive father, so i assume in the manga they later clarified that he was in fact not the father

6. Okuri Ookami

Reading List:
    Link
    Well I watched the anime 3 times but I have a shit memory so everything I say can be taken with a teaspoon of salt

7. gill

gill Kairoaddict Disease Acquired

Reading List:
    Link
    next time your sister watch BnP you should record it for us, so we can see her cute reaction, must be cutest reaction ever, and sharing cute thing is justice ;)

8. Okuri Ookami

Reading List:
    Link
    Sharing cute things is justice but corrupting the eyes of the innocent is indeed @Satan's work

AkeShiro likes this.
  9. AkeShiro

AkeShiro Blanket Master

Reading List:
    Link
    did u hate that fruit?
    yeah its always make us who watch them giggling happily n forget the stress of life n sometimes gives goosebumps like when they try to put their head between stair handle lol i remember i do that too when i was baby kid
    well, baby is true to their desires i guess? who cares about petty thing like smell as long as its taste good they will like it... maybe..
    so did the baby stops crying or evolve... like ten times louder than before lol

Smooth Che likes this.