Question What's the Ideal Revenge Ending?

Discussion in 'Novel General' started by Deleted member 314196, Mar 16, 2021.

?

What's Your Ideal Revenge Ending?

1. Forgiven and forgotten

9 vote(s)
    14.1%
  2. Mercilessly killed

25 vote(s)
    39.1%
  3. Torture then death

23 vote(s)
    35.9%
  4. Enslavement

8 vote(s)
    12.5%
  5. Torture

12 vote(s)
    18.8%
  6. Kill their loved ones in front of them

9 vote(s)
    14.1%
  7. Why are most of them so brutal?

18 vote(s)
    28.1%
  8. Quickly Killed

12 vote(s)
    18.8%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nightbutterfly

nightbutterfly Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Best revenge I could think is when the MC has happy life and happy family. Also, why kill the enemy? torture them worse than death

Deleted member 314196 likes this.
  2. albeldayuia

albeldayuia Can't-Re Member

Reading List:
    Link
    To make them suffer in equal value of the suffering they caused. In a sense it's an eye of an eye, but not so straightforwardly. Because a person might not mind about losing an eye as much as another person would.
    Best total revenge is if they can truly break the spirit of and humiliate the object of revenge. So depends on the person they want to take revenge to. The approach should be different. Get to know them, their goals, their fears & insecurities, their values, anything they hold dear and mess them up

Last edited: Mar 17, 2021
  3. Aristes

Aristes [Archiver of idea], [Harbinger of the Fall]

Reading List:
    Link
    You want to make your enemy suffer, make them forced to watch losing anything while you regained what you've lost. Made those who once trample you, speechless in shame. Made them to see and come to realization that the world didn't revolve around them. Agonized them with that, and 100 satisfaction to watch your enemy suffer.

Take a look on Cheating men must die, Goddess Su always has a way to made her enemy suffer.

4. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    MC end itself on suicide after successfully carry da revenge~
    those who live only for revenge lost will to live after that you know~ unless there other thing that still ties them~

of course that one type of revenge, da extreme one, da maniac one, da one who have nothing to lose~

da other type..... meh whatever~

5. Isabelle

Isabelle Always in love with potatoes (⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠)⁠✧⁠*⁠。

Reading List:
    Link
    :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

6. MidstNost

MidstNost 【 Reigen's Saltshaker 】【 Lingtian Raider 】

Reading List:
    Link
    It depends on how much hatred I have against them.

Physical torture is superficial, killing is just merciful, and forgiving just to have them hurt you again is idiotic.

The cruelest revenge is to make them suffer spiritually, mentally, and physically. Push them at their highest and make it so that everything they have: their dignity, their achievements, their treasured ones, their hopes, dreams, all gone. Make them live a life where they want to live but can't live, and wanting to die but can't die.

Or an alternative and better option imo: Live your life well. Success is the best revenge.

7. Aristes

Reading List:
    Link
    Revenge depends on to what reason you wanted it.
    Like Cheating men must die, the protagonist make sure that those who cheats and reaps benefits from their suffering to pay the price.
    Villainess only end is death, the MC expressed the suppressed feelings of disgust and resentment she held towards her family who starved her and made her feel worst that what she once was before, she made them to look on themselves in the mirror, and turns them into the antagonists.

8. Ekisiel

Ekisiel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Mutual destruction, or at least MC finding something more meaningful than just revenge.

9. Raven Evernight

Raven Evernight But they never just accepted me for the way I was…

Reading List:
    Link
    Get them and the people they love the most in the world (family/friends) chain them up keep main guy hungry for weeks then come in and cut a layer of flesh from each of them and feed it to the main guy slowly have him feed on their flesh till it drives him mad and they are all dead also leave their bones there for him to always look at then torture him physically and always heal him when he’s about to die then to end it feed him his own flesh so he’ll die by eating himself

10. Deleted member 314196

Deleted member 314196 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Uhhh... I feel like staying on your good side is what everyone should do.
    This is the most brutal one so far...are you ok my dude?

Raven Evernight likes this.
  11. Raven Evernight

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m just heartless and have planned on killing a lot of people just never had the time to act

12. powwder

powwder Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Karma is the best, more points if it's ironic.

I'm not saying to forgive, but there is no point getting lost in revenge either. it's a delicate line that's hard to find and needs context. For example a women cancels her engagement to be with a more successful man.....but finds out he has ED and is impotent on her wedding night.

13. Dragontrainer201

Dragontrainer201 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If I’m ever going to get revenge on someone, I’d like to keep the collateral down as much as possible. So... no, I’d rather not kill the object of revenge’s loved ones. Instead, I’d like to make use of them.

The best form of revenge for me would be exposing the object of revenge’s true nature to the entire world and have everyone turn against them. Destroy their reputation and give them nowhere to hide. Bonus points if they have loved ones, who could be turned against them (whether through honest or deceptive means). In the end, everyone takes your side and no one takes theirs.

14. Raven Evernight

Reading List:
    Link
    Sometimes you have to remove the roots so no future trouble is caused most of the time mcs kill someone and their family members get revenge by killing mcs people even if they are in the wrong it’s all about face you know?

15. Dragontrainer201

Dragontrainer201 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Which is why part of the revenge I have in mind includes turning the target’s loved ones against them. Manipulate events so that the family members won’t seek revenge because they’ve become just that disgusted with the revenge target. That would be the absolute perfect form of revenge in my opinion.

16. Deleted member 314196

Reading List:
    Link
    You two are scary....

17. Raven Evernight

Reading List:
    Link
    Make them sit on this completely naked in a tank of saltwater up to their neck it would be forcing salt in the wounds and the best part the more they struggle from the pain the more wounds they inflict on themselves increasing their own pain moment by moment till they have no strength left to struggle and are left their with their powerless body not having the strength to be only helpless bare with the pain 04F0C23F-D44B-45DC-A159-D686C2887E00.jpeg

18. Deleted member 314196

Reading List:
    Link
    Exactly how did you find this chair?!? It's terrifying. And here I thought my poll was brutal, you're on a whole new level....way to go for crushing my pride...

19. Raven Evernight

Reading List:
    Link
    Here’s one you use if your husband betrayed you for another woman/man the anal torture chair AEB20FC8-316D-4E0F-A47F-ED2F9BBB562F.jpeg here’s another option if you don’t like the others 1A16CD72-C036-4DCC-B3AE-73CE47CA2869.jpeg

20. Aristes

Reading List:
    Link
    Made them felt what the MC felt, all of his suffering and lost. Were expressed in one day and the revenge was carried.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.