Discussion What's your type?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Alexcia, Oct 21, 2021.

1. Ddraig

Ddraig Frostfire Dragon|Retired lurker|FFF|Loved by RNG

Reading List:
    Link
    And the list of M nuffians grows longer and longer

imK and Alexcia like this.
  2. Eru101

Eru101 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    White-haired?silver-haired? Anime bois are such my types. *q* They are really hot.

In terms of personality, if you're gonna ask me who I'm going to simp in an otome game, it will be the yandere character one lol Im fond of 2D bois who will do everything for me. They are sooo adorable (≧◡≦) ♡

3. Alexcia

Alexcia Belle of Banter

Reading List:
    Link
    Wwit, i thought yandere are those psycho in silent?

Ohhhhhhhhhh you're confident aren't ya! Having confidence is good good
    Oml hopefully not so
    Nice buddy

4. Eru101

Eru101 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Not necessarily in 'silent'. They are very possessive and willing to do anything for you as long as you dont touch their bottomline (which is their possessiveness and traumas)

But of course, they will act against your wishes if you dont interact with them correctly. Lol

They are submissive most of the time so they are adorable >~<

Alexcia and evanesco99211 like this.
  5. Lissi

Lissi 『Queen of Lissidom』『Holy Chibi』『Western Birdy』『⚓』

Reading List:
    Link
    1. is nice
    2. is good looking!
    3. can cook
    4. uhm I forgot the rest

6. Alexcia

Alexcia Belle of Banter

Reading List:
    Link
    I see.....
    Sameeee xd i also forgot the rest when i made the thread

Lissi likes this.
  7. Deleted member 369806

Deleted member 369806 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Is that so? alright, I think I will just mention some characters to make it easier, when it comes to fictional characters, I think these types are my favourites, especially personality wise, as they are definitely different from what you can find in reality XD

"Retsu Unohana" from Bleach
    "Nemu Kurotsuchi" also from Bleach
    "Chichi" from DragonBall/DragonBall Z
    "Lucy" from Elfen Lied
    "Cynthia" from Batman Beyond

"Cadis Etrama Di Raizel" from Noblesse
    "Hei" from Darker than Black
    "Heero Yuy" from Gundam Wing
    "Lelouch Lamperouge" from Code Geass
    "Kurapika" from Hunter × Hunter

8. Alexcia

Alexcia Belle of Banter

Reading List:
    Link
    i've only remember Retsu from Bleach, it's the short black hair girl, right?

And yesssssssssssss, omg you're a bi??? cause it's that Raizelllllllllllllllllllllllll omggggggggggggggggg he's hot asf!!!! and strong asf too!!!!
    and why Kurapika? xD isn't it that dude looking like Armin? xD

Deleted member 369806 likes this.
  9. Writer_Luna

Writer_Luna Professional Liar

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought we were talking about blood type at the title guess not

Mr. Tired, Czennie and Alexcia like this.
  10. Alexcia

Alexcia Belle of Banter

Reading List:
    Link
    u are welcome to announce ur blood type, Luna.
    Im B+ btw

11. gyan7

gyan7 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Beautiful, well drawn busty anime female characters. Of-course, face matters the most! I'm that shallow but its okay because its pretty hard to find an artist who draws fuglies (female leads).

Most anime/manwha female leads generally look fine, some just look way better while others still beat the average IRL female by a milestone. (Well, same for Male characters that are drawn to look great.)

As for nature? I've only seen a few Chinese light novels really build their identity, make me sympathize and fall in love with them because of their disposition. But I gotta say that the light novels that do really do a way better job of this than anime's or manga's/manhwa's. Lets leave the manhua's out of this because most of them are nonsense copy/pasta's!

I remember very few Animes do that. I can look back on this one gundam series with the female character, Tiffa Adill that I fell in love with because of her character and circumstances. Kikyo in Inuyasha! Maybe a bit of Orihime in Bleach.

Re-l Mayer from Ergo Proxy cause' of looks! Lacus Clyne, Meer Campbell, Stellar Loussier and Murrue Ramius from Gundam Seed Destiny were likeable mostly due to their looks and partially due to their personalities.

The female lead in Liar Game Yuji Fukunaga was very, very interesting. Reiko from Gantz was fantastic. I'd marry that one in a heartbeat!

Akame-Ga Kill and Witchblade characters who died.. ugh! Lots of them were fine with their own sad stories and deserve a vague honorable mention. But I gotta say, I hate tragedy and I cursed the author for not marking it as tragedy when it first started out. So I read it and regretted it like crazy.

---

Going by the traits of those characters that I fell in love with, I'd say that I really liked their willingness to sacrifice for the greater good. They were very kind! Some of them were determined and willing to go all out to stick with the protagonist. Selfless female characters. They'd do their best for the MC regardless of how the MC might have treated them in the past. Affectionate characters! Regardless of what everyone around told them, they'd believe in him and never give up on him!

Some were naïve but they always had a positive goal.

I liked those traits.

And after all this, looks are a major icing, body type etc. etc. Like I said, they all look(ed) great. Some are just drawn way better to fit ones aesthetics, that's it.

12. applebeans

applebeans Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Eh wait like real life type or fictional character bias type

Alexcia and evanesco99211 like this.
  13. ShadowAscetic

ShadowAscetic Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    sweet and lovely young man, likes to chat and do sports. basically a man who radiates positive energy wherever he goes (hello, hinata shoyo)

14. Deleted member 369806

Reading List:
    Link
    Short black hair? no, her hair long, she is a very lovely looking lady XD
    Nah, I am straight or heterosexual if you want to call it so, liking certain types of personalities or characters doesn't make me a bi, it means I see that character as someone of value, as someone with caliber, as somesort of good example to aim to be like, not to be involved with in that kind of way, it is just that your imagination is too wild captain Alex which is understandable since you are a fujoshi otherwise, I would've asked, what is wrong with you? XD

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 22, 2021
    Alexcia likes this.
  15. Alexcia

Alexcia Belle of Banter

Reading List:
    Link
    wow, this one is reallly detail and i could see ur passion! like fr!
    both would be great
    wow so a cheerful type!
    hahahahahahh aww that's true tho adn the long hair one? damn i don't remember might check google later.

How did u know im a fojoshi anyway xD and yeah im glad we wouldn't have that kind of misunderstanding and weird convo xD

gyan7 and Deleted member 369806 like this.
  16. Deleted member 369806

Reading List:
    Link
    A female into yaoi and BL, I say I like fictitious characters of this or that kind of personality and you say I am bi, what else could you be other than a fujoshi XD?

evanesco99211 and Alexcia like this.
  17. Alexcia

Alexcia Belle of Banter

Reading List:
    Link
    XD yeah....you got me there xD you would make a great detective ngl tho xD

Deleted member 369806 likes this.
  18. applebeans

Reading List:
    Link
    I like characters with positive outlooks and is straightforward cheerful type, usually this is the main character (Cardcaptor's sakura)
    Active in the story (Eren)
    harmless-looking mastermind (ciel phantomhive)
    If there are two protagonists, I'll prefer the more level headed/intelligent one (Killua)
    proactive/diligent on top of being good at something, a story with a protagonist who keeps failing is no fun after all~ (Athanasia, TnY Naofumi)

They're not impossible to reason with (Killua, Athanasia) but can be really set on their ways (Ciel, Eren)
    overthinking it / unreliable narrator (it's cute) - Eren, Killua, Sakura, Athanasia, Leorio

warmer light color hair than colder dark color hair, except if dark haired one is more prominent in story or funnier. (like leorio more than kurapika)
    Couples: The main character is usually my "main baby" and their love interest is my "second baby/baby in law". It's crucial that second baby treats main baby right. The happier main baby is around them, the more points they have in my books. (Theve in Ugly Lady, Kaworu)

I need people to look like actual human, not mannequins or plot tools. No exaggerated body parts, slight imperfections are more endearing (Tara Elias, HxH Melody)
    In contrast, can't like the girls with huge boobs. Really unrealistic to me. No girl character ever complains about having huge lumps. When anime girls get bxxbjob and become fanservice, I stop caring. Similar thing if it's just abs and nothing of substance tbh. I mean flesh look good but without a story, flesh is just lump of meat​

I don't seem to have a physical type, how good/bad they look doesn't add to or subtract from my attractions. Good looks is a plus but knowing how to present themselves is way more important (leorio). Prefer their natural bodies over artificial ideal. I seem like the leader type. Or the shadow leader. Someone who is actively working towards something, braves through dangers, doesn't give up. Mostly like the prominent characters so the more I see them the more I like them(?) They're kind but not going to sacrifice themselves and other people just because. Uses their common sense and logic. Respects and supports main baby their love interest.

19. Alexcia

Alexcia Belle of Banter

Reading List:
    Link
    Dang it! You got quite a type there and well Ciel is kind of underage tho looking through his appearance. Also, umm would you call that kind of shadow leader a kind of yandere type as well?

20. applebeans

Reading List:
    Link
    You mean like type as in
    You want to snu snu them?????? :blobsleepless:

Uhm
    I was just writing down characters I like to read about

Many of the people in my list are underage, not because I like their age, but because the stories have them in that age :blobsweat_2:

Tbh I’m gray-ace so I don’t rly
    See any character in that way
    They’re all cute and precious, not sexy and boyfriend/girlfriend material
    That’s why I also don’t have a specific body trait I like, they’re all just meat.

I meant more like there’s an organisation leader, who is brash and there’s his deputy leader who is the brain of the organisation (like in Earth is online, i still remember one of the teams have such a deputy)

I don’t rly like yandere, their obsession is cheap way to instalove, forced by author to imprint on the love interest and when their objective is fulfilled, I don’t feel much satisfaction. Plus their whole moral is their love interest, so there’s no more tension about how they’ll handle any situation.

Last edited: Oct 23, 2021