Spoiler When A Saint Who Lost Her Virginitiy Touches Love 純潔を失った聖女が愛に触れたら

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Mifried, Dec 11, 2022.

1. Mifried

Mifried Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello!
    I was looking around for something to read and came across this one. Actually, it seems kinda dark and psychological.

Summary
    Leria, a girl around 12 years old awakened the power of a saint whom duty is to protect the country. When she got her power, from a poor viscount house, she turns up to a royal palace. To save people, she prays wholeheartedly everyday, and receives prince Evan, the second prince's marriage proposal and spends her days happily. However, on a certain day the second holy maid's power awaken and angel turns up in palace. Since it's unusual that the power of two people awakes in the same generation, they promised to help each other. However one night, something happened. After praying, Leria got kidnapped by someone, and lost her purity. As a result, she doesn't have the qualification of being a holy maiden anymore. The second prince's broke off his engagement with her, and then she finds out that this was a plot between him and the other angel. She becomes the servant of those two people in love and is treated miserably until she meets someone...

Let me give you a short short summary: she's a nice saint but the other saint is lazy. She prays very much and ends up being r4p3d getting her powers lost. After that, she suffers a lot. She is constantly reminded of the fact that she is powerless since she "lost her virginity".
    Even though she's supposed to no longer being a saint I'm curious what it means that she is supposed to be a witch now.
    That's it

2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    When A Saint Who Lost Her Virginity Touches Love
    [​IMG]
    Alternate Title: 純潔を失った聖女が愛に触れたら
    Raws: Comico
    English: Pocket Comics
    Year of Release: 2022 (Completed)
    Chapters: main story - 45 Chapters

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

Last edited: Nov 14, 2023
    raziel010 and nowaynoway like this.
  3. Boopbup

Boopbup Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any spoilers ?

4. dumplingslag

dumplingslag Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  5. sjmcc13

sjmcc13 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Looks like the ML is the first prince.

raziel010 likes this.
  6. Fostofina

Fostofina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  7. Yume-sama

Yume-sama Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Poor her, she was R@ped... Maybe because the another saint.... I can assiming that she or the second prince ordered that..... They seems a trash :cry:
    And I just don't get it... According to the story the saint must be pure, so why she haved a fiance in the first place?! Just what the heck

Last edited: Dec 13, 2022
    lostross, raziel010 and Nikibunny like this.
  8. CreativeCriticalThinker

CreativeCriticalThinker Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I also find the logic/rule quite ridiculous that a saintess would lose her holy power for good because she isn't pure/a virgin anymore?!!! :mad::blobangery::blobdevil::blob_coughblood::blob_catflip:
    I ve seen this trope in other fantasy stories about girls with powers before...
    Inu Yasha (Miko just Falling in Love with MC), Virgin Wars, The Scorpion King and Junketsu no Maria.
    Have to mention 'Priscilla's Marriage Request/Proposal' where Valeria the Mother of ML who was raped by the disgusting Evil Emperor did not lose her healing saint power, became the next Pope with stronger divine powers and got her Revenge on her Rapist by not healing his painful paralysis state.
    It's rare to see a flawed holy maiden despited being 'tainted' by a royal scum matures into a divine middle-aged woman with her special abilities intact.

Last edited: Nov 17, 2023
  9. Juju48

Juju48 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There is ample historical records of churches acting in just this way. The believe that a woman must have 'purity' and that anything which might cause her to loose that was her fault and hers alone had may real life examples. Even in bible times Jesus was pushed to stone the adulterous woman... of course the man she was caught with was no were to be seen. Witches we hanged or drowned for practicing witchcraft (seducing men). Most woman that died this way were widows or spinsters. With no husband to protect them, the community could label them a hindrance and murder them at almost any time. Joan of arch was put through a number of 'purity' tests by the church and was still burned as a witch in the end. A woman who is still considered one of the greatest sculptors was dragged through the streets of Roman and murdered violently. In many cultures all a woman had it do is rival men at something to have a target on their back. It Is lucky this saintess is still alive! If her prince fiancé wasn't so determined to humiliate her, she most likely wouldn't have lived long enough for the brothers return.

10. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    Bump after finding out about this series just now and binge read the available 3 chapters. Do we have source material for this like a novel?

11. its0k

its0k Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It says “original webtoon” on manga updates, so there’s probably no novel.

Hypothon likes this.
  12. Hypothon

Reading List:
    Link
    Aw shucks! Thanks for the heads up @its0k , no wonder the thread was barren of spoilers

13. blade_bamf

blade_bamf Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ML was drugged and dragged to the location where fl was and r*ped her

14. CerezaMala

CerezaMala Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What!?
    How did the baddies manage that?

15. evanesco99211

evanesco99211 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Woah, from where did you get that info? Novel? Raw?

16. blade_bamf

blade_bamf Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
  17. Yume-sama

Yume-sama Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg the two of the are so poor, was it arranged by the exfiance and the blonde b*tch? According what the blonde b*tch said in ch 4. I think it was. She said: "it was't supposed to be like this" , so this was their plan because the power..... ML having memories from the r*ape? Basically all the two was raped.
    What going to happen? Can you give us more spoiler? FL going to get knowing, that ML was that man, who r*ped her?

Last edited: Feb 5, 2023
  18. Cookiemonster_007isback

Cookiemonster_007isback I need them cookies

Reading List:
    Link
    These two pairs of disgusting devils do not deserve any happiness. I hope the same torture happens to them and instead of consolation they get met with blames and ridicules.
    May they both also hurt each other and put salt into each other's wound.
    They get to live a life worse than that of a bug.

Just for power and greed, they destroyed the innocence of a woman who didn't even wished them any wrong ever.

19. Hypothon

Reading List:
    Link
    Series discussion

I assume the plot twist spoiler is based on chapter 33? Since both the thumbnail AND the title fit this so much

20. BAd_Karma_Inspected

BAd_Karma_Inspected Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    is there a novel, i really want to see those people who torture her gets karma :mad:

zozoshawky likes this.