Which Chapter When does the MC reveal his identity ? Very Pure and Ambiguous

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Braxx, Apr 30, 2019.

1. Braxx

Braxx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The MC became the CEO of the biggest corporation and is super rich and yet everyone seems to think he is nothing special even his women dont know how rich he is ..... 300+ chapters in

Im reading the Huaxia University arc right now and there is this false tension going on cuz we the readers know the MC and he is strong , smart, CEO , super rich etc .... but nobody else knows. And its very sad to read how everyone looks down on the MC and even when he reveals a little about himself , nobody suspects that there can be more to it than that ....

For example his roomates asked him if he is a virgin ... and the fking MC tells them that "I hope to find a girlfriend in university" .... like wtf ??? His 2 wives are in the same university and no doubt that within 10-15 chapters they will be revealed to his roomates, shocking them..... -_-

So i have to ask , is there a point in the novel where everyone knows everything about the MC ? Where everyone knows that he is the CEO of this corporation, super rich and has multiple wives ?

2. TianKrea

TianKrea 『Novice』

Reading List:
    Link
    Isn't that novel's whole premise is about someone underestimating MC then MC bitch slapping them in return? I read about 400-500 chapters of it and can't remember MC revealing his real identity. So either I forgot or that it hadn't happened yet.

3. grish99

grish99 [Pelican Hater] [Hater of Face-Slapping]

Reading List:
    Link
    after the university arc his friends all (dont point at me later if not all) know hes super rich ceo.)
    but ofc there are some rich young masters that bump into him with a car and cry how the nobody mc scrach his paint and hes gona sue him
    after the university arc the novel lost is....plot? the story go forward but nothing realy happens cause mc got all his regrets...unregreted
    spoiler
    and some weirdo alien shit and sci fi out of nowhere that dont make sense

TianKrea likes this.
  4. Neigh

Neigh "Lich-King" "Harem-Fan" "Tragedy-Hater"

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah they will know but only later

5. Braxx

Braxx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just his friends ? What about his parents ? or wives ? And how long is the university arc ? Hope its not like 100 chapters or some shit
    I rly dont care about the plot. Im more into it because of the harem and the MC showing off sometimes

6. grish99

grish99 [Pelican Hater] [Hater of Face-Slapping]

Reading List:
    Link
    wives parents etc ofc knows about his ceo stuff
    dont remember how long the arc was (I read this like 2 years ago)

Braxx likes this.