Spoiler When I Quit Being A Wicked Mother-in-law, Everyone Became Obsessed With Me

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by theilikepie, Dec 8, 2020.

1. quarantine is good

quarantine is good its august

Reading List:
    Link
    thanks for spoilers! :blobparty::blobparty::cookie::blobsmilehappy:
    so excited about her pregnancy:cookie:

cabelwillard likes this.
  2. Katelyn2425

Katelyn2425 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @ayettemalak do you know what's going to happen in chapters 14 and 15.

BananaChi likes this.
  3. cabelwillard

cabelwillard Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    sorry I don't know, I only opened random chapters far ahead.

4. cabelwillard

cabelwillard Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The last side story just came out few hours ago and she gave birth to a daughter called Beatrice, she has the mc's blondish hair and the ml's blue eyes. it wa really adorable the ml was trying not to cry when he held her

Centauri, daviemae, Aien_31 and 26 others like this.
  5. rock.doll

rock.doll Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  6. twistingfeelings

twistingfeelings Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Will ori ML and ori FL fight for MC attention??? How about the husband, will he feel jealous??

bleedingliar24 likes this.
  7. iactuallyfrhateithere

iactuallyfrhateithere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    do u know what happened to mag? will she get karma or something?

Last edited: Mar 30, 2021
    Audmod likes this.
  8. NesisLynx

NesisLynx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I saw in kakaopage that it had 100 chapters, Idk if the side stories are included or not
    So, this are spoilers of Meg and a little of Elliot and Lily. I mtl some parts.
    Well Meg is really jealous that Elliot is siding with Lily and is afraid all her work will go down the drain because Elliot won’t be under her grasp anymore. How she won’t be able to control him and get close to Alexei (ML) She sees her chance when she overhears some maid complain about how taking care of a new member (Lily) will bring more work to them. Meg makes them believe that Lily is a threat and has to be taken care of for them to live normally. The maids agree and ask if she has an idea about to get rid of Lily.
    The story progresses and Meg appears again. Her plan was to go to Anriche’s(MC) room and steal her butterfly brooch(or something like that, her jewelry) and leave it in Lily’s room to frame her as a thieve. As she leaves the room she gets frightened because Elliot is in front of the room. He questions her as to what she is doing. She say she was cleaning, because it was dirty. Elliot doesn’t believe her but Meg manipulates him with her tears saying how he not believe her and all that jazz. Finally he lets her go. Meg thinking she won leaves.
    Of course the MC knows the maids and Meg will do something, because a maid Jane (I think that’s her name. She was saved by Lily, she was being bullied by other maids and Lily helped her) tells her something is suspicious. The MC also tells the butler to help her watch the maids in case something comes up, of course the butler doesn’t want to believe her but in the end they make a deal and he agrees to watch the maids. So when MC gets dressed and she looks at the jewelry box, the maid helping her is eagerly waiting for the MC to snap and yell because apparently that butterfly jewelry was the one the original Anriche cherished and used a lot. But the MC does nothing and gets dressed without a hitch.
    Later the kids and MC are eating, and she is thinking of a way to let this solve without hurting Elliot because Meg is his nanny. But a maid comes rushing in and tells the MC something is wrong and that she should follow her and see what happened. The MC then followed the maid and they got closer and closer to Lily’s room. Lily thinks its strange that they were heading to her room. When they get there Meg presents the MC her jewelry and states that Lily is a thief. The MC isn’t fazed she predicted this outcome, and says that she left the jewelry in Lily’s room as a present. Confusion then follows.
    Elliot then steps up and says his mother is lying. That she didn’t left it as a present. The MC is shock because he just told everyone she lied. But Elliot continues sating it was Meg that stole the jewelry and its trying to frame Lily. Meg is even more shock, saying it’s not true. Elliot says that he gave her time fo confess her actions and if she did he would find a way to let this matter go but since she didn’t she will have to suffer for her crimes.
    Elliot asks his mother is he has the right to punish his own maid. The MC says of course and Elliot tells her she will leave the dukedom, her pay I think he will let her keep. But the MC says she will not write a letter of recommendation (basically telling her she will not find a good job)
    Meg cries and holds onto Elliot saying she is sorry and to forgive her but Elliot doesn’t give in. The aids of the butler grab Meg and pull her off and take her away.

Zepelim, -NEAR-, lan2001h and 65 others like this.
  9. twetamin

twetamin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow thanks for the spoiler! Good on Elliot!

bleedingliar24 likes this.
  10. Audmod

Audmod Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    1) thank you for the spoiler! 2) HOW DID SHE THINK THAT WOULD WORK? Anriche adores Lily! I guess she still thought Anriche would act the same. I’m so glad Elliot was the one to kick her out

11. NesisLynx

Reading List:
    Link
    Honestly I don’t know. There’s like a chapter where 3/4 of it is all her thoughts. I really didn’t care to pay much attention to her thoughts. But I think it’s what you said, she really didn’t get that MC changed and wouldn’t hurt Lily no matter what. I thinks it chapter 29 when this Meg goes away.
    And this spoiler is how the chapter ends.
    After that Elliot is really crushed, he says he trusted Meg and how come she betrayed him. He is trying not to cry and biting his lips to prevent from sobbing. But Anriche says he did a good job as the young duke and he shouldn’t try so hard to suppress his feelings. She also says he can cry all he wants in his mothers arms. He starts sobbing and entered into her arms while crying louder. The MC holds him and comforts him telling him to cry his heart out because it will help him feel relief.
    After sometime, Lily says apologizes to Elliot and her mother. And that this all happened because of her, because no one likes her. The MC thinks that why all of the sudden was her cute daughter in law saying stuff like that. She tells Lily that she was the victim. Elliot says yes, that Meg was at fault. But Lily didn’t believe it.
    Jane (the maid) says that she likes Lily and that Lily saved her, how could she not her.Jane says she is very grateful to the young miss. The rest of the maids then echo saying they all like Lily. The words make Lily feel much better.

-NEAR-, Th.ay, Aien_31 and 57 others like this.
  12. nurul amelia

nurul amelia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She deserves it, a servant but behaves like a master.

13. rock.doll

rock.doll Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for sharing! :aww: Finally that crazy maid is gone haha, tho it's quite ...fast? ...it's only 29th chapter and there's 100 in total (as for now). So it's interesting what will be in the rest of 70 ch/s. :blobpopcorn_cool:

14. Audmod

Audmod Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Awe poor Elliot I’m crushed. I’m glad both children had people there to comfort them. Thank you for the spoilers!!

15. NesisLynx

Reading List:
    Link
    i got my hands on chapter 30. Do you guys want to know the previous chapters? It might take some time though to type them and remember some details.

The MC thanks Jane for telling her about the maids. Then she looks at the kids curled in her arms and says they need to go to bed and makes fun at them because they eyes looks stuffy. Elliot protest but then becomes shy. He asks if he can sleep with mother today. The MC is awed and shocked that she doesn’t respond. Elliot then says if she doesn’t want to then its fine. But the MC tells she is happy because she is going to sleep with her son and his ears become red. Lily then jumps and say me too, me too I want to sleep mother too. The MC is overjoyed to be able to have them both.
    Them Elliot says, I want hot cocoa. the MC says if he has cocoa he has to brush his teeth and he say will she check his teeth after he brushed them. She says she would check really well and he better be prepared for her thorough check.
    afterwards, Elliot says thank you mom for today, (yes he calls her mom). The MC is really moved by this and tried not to cry. But in the end she ends up sheeding tears and the kids all worry saying if she is okay. She say she is fine and that she cried because she(or someone) yawned.
    The next day, she meets with the butler. Before to get to him to spy on the maids she told him if she was wrong she would apologize to him ( and to the maids I think, it was something like that.) but if she was right he would have to apologize to her for being rude to her.
    So he came and apologized and the MC begins to play with him, teasing him into thinking he was in for a great punishment. Then she says that she will fire all the maids related to this incident and that he should side with her in front of the duke no matter what.
    Before they reach an agreement a voice interrupts then. It’s the duke.

Th.ay, lan2001h, NubeBlack and 54 others like this.
  16. Audmod

Audmod Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Awee I’m so happy to know her and Elliot’s relationship improves like this! I can’t wait for more cute scenes between them. Also I would appreciate any spoilers you can give us ╰(*´︶`*)╯♡ Even if you just summarized major things that happen

17. SayuriMou

SayuriMou Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Bless you elliot! Finally meg is out of the picture!:blobparty:

18. twetamin

twetamin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you!!! But another cliffhanger... the duke, how would he react plssss??​

19. NesisLynx

Reading List:
    Link
    I have to wait for more chapters, up until now. This is the last chapter I have.

The ML arrives and says he wants to talk to her about the issue. He gives a signal to the butler and he flees. After that they stand in silence.
    This is were the ML reminisces about what happened earlier. Apparently Meg came to his office and say that the MC treated her badly and that she was wrong. (This chapter was really messy to understand) the ML says that if she got treated that way bu his wife it must have been for a reason.

Meg is shocked and confused and start complaining. The ML say that Elliot guaranteed her pay this month but that doesn’t mean he will. Meg is even more shocked. The ML says the butler told her everything and that she should stop.

She says that he put her in the maid position because he likes her even though he was married. That she accepted it because she adores him (the tl says adore, so maybe love?) and she start yelling non sense.

The ML actually put her in that position because being the maid of the dukedom will get her a safe marriage ( i think that she was friend or an acquaintance’s daughter and he promised to help her, it’s really messy to understand)

The ML also says that he knows the funds he gave her to the orphanage were embezzle by her and the Londini and if he wants he could take legal action.

Then the ML tells her to leave now or get the knights to drive her out, of course she is still yelling and spouting nonsense. And they drive her out.
    He stops remembering when Anriche speaks, bringing him back to the present.
    (Thats how the chapter ends and waiting for more chapters)

Alexei says thanks for the cookies and says he also came to meet Lily. Lily then introduces herself and the duke replies with his usual stiff answers. The MC doesn’t like that and starts chastising him about, he feels awkward being reprimanded by her. Elliot then agrees with his mother and tells him what would happen if he scares Lily. The MC tells him that when treating with children he has to be gentle.

The MC then gets the time and it’s lunch time and tell the kids they should go eat. She looks at the ML and asks if he would eat too, he says yes he will. She thought he would say no that he has work. She was a little worried about him and Lily. In the end they went to eat.

While eating, ML was watching the MC every move thinking she would create a scene at any moment. Elliot wasn’t far behind and treated the situation carefully. At one moment Elliot needed the salt and MC passed it to him, he received it awkwardly. Everything was going well, the MC even wiped some sauce from Lily’s face. The ML kept watching her bewildered. Then Lily made her cutlery fell to the floor splashing some food too.

Everyone became tense and look at Anriche. They all thought she would snap and yell and Lily. But the MC just made her cutlery fall as well and told everyone that she made a mistake. That even adults make mistakes and it’s alright. She said all that because Lily looked really troubled. The MC then told the ML that Lily is just a child to don’t take small mistakes into account. The ML and Elliot where all shocked to see her like this.

Later the MC received news that Lily’s new room was done, and she asked Lily if she wanted to see it. Of course she said yes, and the other two decided to tag alone to see what kind of room she will get worried Lily might get mistreated.

Last edited: Apr 5, 2021
  20. iactuallyfrhateithere

iactuallyfrhateithere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    LETS GOOOOOO, thank you for the spoilers<3

Last edited: Apr 5, 2021