Spoiler When I Quit Being A Wicked Mother-in-law, Everyone Became Obsessed With Me

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by theilikepie, Dec 8, 2020.

1. KYSD12

KYSD12 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Summary

• Anriche busy at her office, and lily said she missed her, Elliott was jealous and asked you prefer my mother or me, of course lily said mother
    •Elliot was speechless, but lily said again that among men, Elliot is the person she likes the most. He is happy but tries not to show it. But still he feel little grumpy because he is still below of his mother.
    • the Baron couple came and greeted lily, lily was surprised and called him the director of the orphanage.
    • The baron couple say why you call me like that, just call them autie or uncle. They tried to reached lily.
    • lily immediately startled and step back. Elliot who saw that felt strange, and wondered why Lily was afraid of them.
    •Elliot says who you are to the barons. the barons immediately introduced themselves as lily relative
    • They also openly said, if it weren't cuz of them, lily would have become beggar on the dirty street.
    •Elliot feels angry, he said "To praise yourself for your own credit, don't cut others down recklessly."
    • Anrice comes and says you did a good job elliot. And the kids Immendly come to her.
    •Anriche said to the barons couple, didn't she tell them not go near to lily.
    •In fact, Anrice was not very pleased with the meeting itself.
    • When Liliana starts her social activities in earnest, there will inevitably be a cloud of rumors. And the rumor that she's been beating up by her relatives.
    •Anrice sighed through her and order elliot to go Into the room with lily, and he said yes.
    • Anrice invited the baron couple into the drawing room and she didn't even hide her displeased face.
    • The barons couple are not even self-conscious and whisper to each other about Anriche's past behavior.
    Anrice mocked them, said didnt they be taught as a child it's not polite to whispering in front of other people. they feel embarrassed
    •Anrice directly asked them what they wanted
    • They said they had a tax investigation, and they got a huge tax on them.
    • The grieving baroness cut off her husband and stepped in the middle. "I heard that the family that commissioned the tax investigation was the Duke of Valois!"
    •Anliche opened his eyes round. She had never asked for a tax investigation. Besides her, anyone else who can act in the name of the Duke of Valois, It's just Alexei.

2. Audmod

Audmod Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah thank you so much for more spoilers! *muwha!*

Creolenerd likes this.
  3. iactuallyfrhateithere

iactuallyfrhateithere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Last edited: Apr 11, 2021
  4. yutasthreateningaura

yutasthreateningaura Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I tried reading this with line scanner and I don't understand some of the scenes cause the words are messy, so uhhh maybe anyone with golden heart want to summarize or translate and share it here? anyone:aww:?

Last edited: Apr 19, 2021
  5. Rika77

Rika77 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    •The baron couple have been taxed with 3000 'Grossen'. They think that Anriche was the one to put in the request for tax investigation.

•The duke arrives. The baron couple start to make excuses, trembling in fear, but he only has eyes for Anriche. She has a surprised look on her face. He thinks that she is cute like a rabbit.

•He says that he was the one to put in the request for the investigation and that if they were so scared to question him, how could they be so impolite that they were annoying his wife and behaving rudely with her. Tax is an important topic for the emperor. It was found that the baron was not only stealing from Lily but also from the subsidies given to the orphanage.So the ml asks if the baron wanted Anriche to question the emperor

•After the couple leaves, Anriche is very happy and she thanks the ml. The ml is mesmerized by her smile. He wakes up from his trance when she asks why he returned.

•Ml asks about her not sending any money to Saxony but she says that now her responsibility is towards Valois.

Th.ay, lan2001h, NubeBlack and 53 others like this.
  6. cielcious

cielcious Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm joining this thread of spoilerss!! :sushi_peak::sushi_singing:

CaelumBlue likes this.
  7. yutasthreateningaura

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you sm!!:blobsmilehappyeyes:

8. yutasthreateningaura

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone know what happen to OG Anriche?? I just realized she sends money to her family, etc but it looks like she's just her family tool and her brother is the only one her parents love. And now her body is stolen by some stranger from another world. I feel so bad for her:blobpensive:

Last edited: May 7, 2021
  9. Angel0sh

Angel0sh Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Don’t

just because she’s her family tool it doesn’t excuse her behavior after her marriage. Hell even before she acted arrogant and bullied lesser noble ladies while bulling the servants. She was free from her family for 8 years living her life as a rich mistress who didn’t do any of her responsibilities and bullied her only child. She’s rotten even if her family didn’t love her / used her it doesn’t excuse what she did after her marriage. She sent money and that’s about it she could’ve been a decent wife and mother but refused it’s all on her.

if the original novel to be taken in accounts she keeps abusing her baby boy then abuses his wife as well she’s trashy.

10. applebeans

applebeans Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think the new Ani is also old Ani? Died neglected and regretted it?
    but if it's new person, I think original Ani would have been relieved someone helped her to get her family back, her brother has noted that she craves familial love, but tried to get it from her abusive family instead of adjusting herself to her new role.

11. rock.doll

rock.doll Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  12. AnimeHuntress

AnimeHuntress Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers please? Pretty Please with sugar on top?

bleedingliar24 and rock.doll like this.
  13. yutasthreateningaura

Reading List:
    Link
    You have a point, I guess I was filled by sympathy towards OG Anriche after I found out she's a family tool in this spoiler thread when I write that message.

Sorry I actually haven't read this novel for weeks cause I don't see NU updating anymore but does OG Anriche really bullied noble ladies and the servants? I dont remember that part, when was that mentioned? The bad things I remember about her is only that she neglect her son and neglect her duty as duchess:blobsweat:

14. Audmod

Audmod Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It’s been mentioned on a few occasions that she bullied the servants and threw huge fits if things weren’t to her liking. About the noble ladies, I remember it was mentioned briefly when she ran into a few while she was out shopping with Lily

15. NekoOnesan

NekoOnesan Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anybody spoil on the sidestories? I heard she got preggers and gave birth... i really wanna read that part. Thanks in advance!

Mob Character and AnimeHuntress like this.
  16. rock.doll

rock.doll Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  17. Rasha2006

Rasha2006 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah can anyone spoil the side stories

YourFemaleLead likes this.