When love is too heavy...

Discussion in 'Manga Discussion' started by otaku31, Aug 4, 2019.

1. otaku31

otaku31 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You guessed right! It's another yandere manga, except she isn't murderous (yet)! Just a cute, mild (so far) yandere whose love is a bit... burdensome?! :sweating_profusely:
    35304.jpg

Karuizawa fell in love at first sight with a talented and beautiful girl, he made a confession after three years. While he was delighted to receive an OK reply, the feelings of Omoi-san are a bit heavy...

Ch. 5 is PURE GOLD! It features insanely high level technique on how to make ur crush (hitherto unaware of ur existence) go all yandere on u thru holding back and subtle influencing. :blobokhand::blobokhand: The male lead's at master class level cuz he does all that unintentionally.

Link: https://mangadex.org/title/35304/omoi-ga-omoi-omoi-san

Last edited: Aug 5, 2019
  2. Kirill

Kirill New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just look at the bright side...
    At least he doesn't need to worry that his gf will cheat on him.

Wujigege, Shizun, SenjiQ and 7 others like this.
  3. Jigoku Shounen

Jigoku Shounen An Envoy From Hell

Reading List:
    Link
    Main reason why yandere lovers love yandere out of the 4 main dere types. Scary, Killer, etc....but the most point score for a yandere is their loyalty.

4. Evil_Ginger

Evil_Ginger 『Lawful Neutral』『Cheese Master』『安德鲁』

Reading List:
    Link
    The fact that she would obsess so much over you...doesn't that make you feel proud of yourself? Like, there is definitely something good about you if she likes you that much.

Wujigege and otaku31 like this.
  5. otaku31

otaku31 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree with all u said, especially the loyal bit. But as one wise commentator on Mangadex pointed out, the thing with yanderes is they obsess with u so much it has the potential to develop into an either-or scenario... that is, either "till death do we part" or "death follows parting"... if u get my drift. :blobwhistle:

6. Kailyria20

Kailyria20 Perpetually distracted

Reading List:
    Link
    For people that love that attention, it's a good point, but for people who are very independent and deems that personal space is most important, they will find yandere's absolute focus and possessiveness to be very off-putting.
    Sometimes news of murder-suicide, I wonder if it's a result of a yandere relationship...i really think it is.

Reak and otaku31 like this.
  7. Evil_Ginger

Evil_Ginger 『Lawful Neutral』『Cheese Master』『安德鲁』

Reading List:
    Link
    The yandere lovers are the ones that see nothing wrong with that tho

otaku31 likes this.
  8. SenjiQ

SenjiQ [Wise, for a Bird]

Reading List:
    Link
    Like that real-life yandere chick in japan who the internet started waifu-ing after her arrest

otaku31 likes this.
  9. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    Chi no Wadachi. Some heavy love for you. :blobpats:

otaku31 likes this.
  10. thepope

thepope Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nah I would not only bet on this. Who knows what she likes it could be the unawareness of her yandere nature that she finds cute on you or an obsession with something like eye color (what i just say it is only a small part of you), so she wants to have this only for herself.
    The point is the partner of a yandere if he realizes that she is one should try to reeducate her because an obsession is not a + point on a long run the partner (unawere) takes it as given that's makes the obsession only grow.
    Know of a case friend of mine got a girl that was to "dependable" on the end of the story after 3 years of living together he broke up she tried to get him back with “half” suicide.
    I know it is not a representative story but still back then it make me struck with astonishment .

Evil_Ginger likes this.
  11. Jigoku Shounen

Jigoku Shounen An Envoy From Hell

Reading List:
    Link
    As a person that hate betrayal cause of personal reasons, that's what I like about yandere. True about obsession not really mean loyalty, but at least it mean that there is something about you that they like to the point of being obsessive, so you don't have to worry them losing interest in you or something, and it's almost equal to them being loyal to you. And because they are obsessive about you, so even if you change somehow, then their "craziness"(obsessive) attitude about you will be a reminder about what is it that make them go crazy.
    Really, being "obsessive" is what make yandere the best out of the 4 type of dere, and also among them the easiest to figure it out without any misunderstanding or some sort, beside the truly crazy one or unless you are freaking dense.
    If I could find a girl, then no matter how crazy she is, I would really favor a yandere over any other, though never really seen a true yandere in rl but I did find many crazy-type. But well, a loner so that isn't really an option anyway. Remind about that 3 pages manga about that guy marrying a yandere in the end.

otaku31 likes this.
  12. Wujigege

Wujigege *Christian*SIMP*Comedian

Reading List:
    Link
    Or maybe she is inlove with an image of you that doesnt exist haha. That is why most relationships fail

I would be interested in a friends with benefits to exclusive relationship.

Instead of suffering through such stories try Chuck
    Find it on
    02tvseries website
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chuck_(TV_series)

otaku31 likes this.