When people smurf

Discussion in 'Gaming Discussion' started by Deleted member 41274, Jul 3, 2019.

1. Deleted member 41274

Deleted member 41274 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    And their opponents smurf, too. But this time in real life.

When I play dota it's sometimes not that apparent, people can have good days, or they are lucky or they are very good on a hero, they can play similar like when good players have bad days, bad team mates and are tilted. But in this video, it's probably clear that they both are pretending to be noobs

hammer and asriu like this.
  2. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    it fun to watch such thing

GrimVeilRule likes this.
  3. Tsuru55

Tsuru55 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Already found it before but didn't watch it because from comments it said that they didn't reveal the truth or something else i forgot.

White Head Ice Prince likes this.
  4. Frozen ink

Frozen ink Legally had harem『Cathulu』Power of Love & Evil』

Reading List:
    Link
  5. Robbini

Robbini Logical? Illogical? Random? Or Just Unique?

Reading List:
    Link
    If they're famous enough in the chess world, they probably would have some ranking for famous chess players and then other famous players would probably look at that ranking.

6. SoulZer0

SoulZer0 Heaven Refining

Reading List:
    Link
    I once was accused of being a smurf, but really all I did was, I lost 23 matches in a row so I fell from diamond to gold. Climbed back the next day. Destroyed golds and plats. It wasn't my fault.

Jojo775 and Deleted member 41274 like this.
  7. Jojo775

Jojo775 Honorary Algae Knight

Reading List:
    Link
    Smurfing is actually boring, I can't understand why anyone would do it frequently. Not that I smurfed per say, but normal games in LoL are pretty similar. I wanna practice some champ and end up playing with irons, bronzes, silvers and golds in a sad boring game after which I feel sorta depressed. Landing too many skillshots will get you accused of being a hacker by noobs bellow plat, not that plat is high...

Deleted member 41274 likes this.
  8. Havisu

Havisu Night Lurker

Reading List:
    Link
    Tbh they're bad at smurfing..
    Both of their moves are always good. They should've realized that their opponent are not beginner at all in the opening. Bg2 and then 0-0, and still a beginner who said every move he made?

Both are beginners who prepare a backup before attacking?

Like really? And after realizing their opponent are a smurf, they still pretended to be a smurf? Like really?

9. Havisu

Havisu Night Lurker

Reading List:
    Link
    And carlini in disguise, like really? He must thought he's so underrated in chess world that people dont know about him.

10. Raymeow

Raymeow Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Smurfing is the manifestation of my skill when I'm a smurf, and a pain in the ass when a smurf is playing against me. Still not fair for beginners though

11. Scarecrow

Scarecrow > dev/null

Reading List:
    Link
    Never actually smurfed but I have three accounts one main and two alts. The main is hard stuck diamond which I played all the way from initially placed in bronze. So I bought another account where I would just play with no comms and whatever the heck I wants.. Placed in plat, eventually back to diamonds again. Same story for the other alt accounts. What I learned is that whatever bullshit excuses players cooked up for their ranks, the MMR system is quite accurate.