Question When Remarried Empress stop hurting?

Discussion in 'Novel General' started by leo.d., Aug 7, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. leo.d.

leo.d. Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So if you've read the remarried Empress you know the beginning is painful because the Emperor is a dick. When does it start getting better/less painful to read? What chapter?

Nao Otosaka likes this.
  2. Danthefanokaku

Danthefanokaku Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hahahahahaha

“Better”

HAHAHAHAHHAAHA

I’m sorry my friend, the emperor never stops being a small pp small brained fuck boy. Chapter 190 of the novel is out, and boy oh boy is the emperor STILL a small brained and small pp loser

I don’t know what better to read is for you, but it gets easier to hate on trashta and small pp douche. They have no character arc. They have no reason for why they act the way they do, they just do. Is it sad? Nah. We all know how France revolts, so I’m pretty sure we’ll eventually see that in the novel so neato!

leo.d. and Nao Otosaka like this.
  3. Nao Otosaka

Nao Otosaka Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe somewhere around Ch.170-180(translated ones)...when the empress of the Eastern empire divorces her dick of a husband and at the same point remarries the Western King to become his queen...that's the greatest face-slapping ep of this novel I guess.....

Danthefanokaku and leo.d. like this.
  4. Danthefanokaku

Danthefanokaku Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’d totally agree for you if not for chapter 190 where
    That dick of an ex husband just complains and cries over how our heroine left him, the audacity of this bitch! And then invites her to his wedding with trashta. And our heroine goes. So yup.

5. leo.d.

leo.d. Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay but like when are they going to meet the love interest, when is there something for me to vote for?

6. Nao Otosaka

Nao Otosaka Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    N abt hurting....I don't think it ever stops...I mean the Henriech's antiques are hilarious to watch but the heavy themes smhw outweigh the lighter ones....Sovieshit is a dick of a husband who
    Hmm...I didn't know that... actually I had read somewhere between 160-170 n knew that the face-slapping event was up next.
    But after reading the spoilers I completely lost interest in this one...I mean more n more chapters show Sovieshit n Rashta that it's really annoying....that dick of a husband plays the 'blame game' card saying 'why did you leave me' etc. N Sovieshit still let's Trashta(Trash+Rashta) rise to the position of empress...not to mention after his love n work life is completely messed up
    I mean after the empress left he still took Rashta as his empress because he believed that Navier would return back to him since she's infertile(due to eating some drugged cookies to cause infertility...a scheme planned by the prev empress n Sovieshit's mom to make a concubine loose her baby...back then both of them had chugged down the cookies n later on the dick came to know abt this scheme but didn't dare to reveal it in fear of making Nav sad...

Not to mention he still firmly believed Rashta was carrying his child(just how much of an idiot is he)n still believed her words... despite his ministers advising him to get tested to check whether it's his child...

Yet after all this shot he still couldn't let Nav go(well he was the one that pushed her away...I mean he didn't try to mend his relationship with her due to which it had become lukewarm over the passing years ...it was just because of his own inferiority complex as the empress was way more proficient than him....though Nav herself had worked very hard to uptake the task of being the empress just to support him later on in life....not to mention she still somewhat accepted his relationship with Trashta n also tried to advise her abt the palace decorum....yet that shit completely broke her when he decided to make Trashta the empress which was heard by Nav...)

Actually it was basically a scheme w/o the consent of the parties involved (I mean he wanted to overthrow the empress for awhile, make Rashta take her seat, complete the acceptance ceremony of his child n make him/her the crown prince/princess...n then after an year again nominate Nav to become the empress).He didn't even tell Nav n expected her to trust n wait for him after all that shit(since he firmly believed she loves her position way more than him...n she ain't gonna stop herself from taking it...not to mention after falling from grace she would definitely get depressed n he would surely save her like a knight in shining armour...)

The next part after the remarriage is that he tries to keep the empress from leaving but somehow Henry n Nav escape the palace...next it's basically how Rashta misuses her power n position....she's just so heartless that she even ends up hurting her own child...n Sovieshit....I mean he's shit so what would you expect of some shit?...he just tries to keep that child still claiming that it's his despite his own doubts... covering up for her crimes to a certain extent...

But after the throwing of the child incident he repents his decisions n decides to not protect her at all...n in the end he even ends up loosing his child after all that scheming n stuff, becomes disillusioned that he has returned to the past n him n Nav hv an amiable relationship..n also somehow later when Henry n Nav have their twins he even tries to claim that they're his children...

So basically though it's name is Remarried empress, it's plot basically revolves around a shitty husband who gets a concubine on the side, ruins both his concubine n wife's lives n yet remains the ruler of the Eastern empire...

Danthefanokaku likes this.
  7. Karolmm

Karolmm Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This piece of , is jealous because she deserves better, and he knows that, he won't let any man approach her telling her she is his wife, while he is fucking around with trash and other women, so she has to down her head accept bastard kid, from trash, that always is doing her bad (even though the kid is innocent but the mother is trash)... Is like dude let her go and he happy with another man that is going to value her, not you piece is crap...

8. littleoctopus

littleoctopus White Lotus Slayer ✦ Villain Sympathizer

Reading List:
    Link
    welp I think around 170ish when she finally gets that divorce but dude , that D of emperor still didn't want to let her be he is so annoying.

9. Ace_jelly

Ace_jelly Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yup pure trash they deserve those nicknames can't believe he would still probably marry trashta and mc and still think of having both of them.Welp my only fave part is when he finally regrets at mc and ml's wedding which I don't remember what chap but dang that felt satisfying:D.

10. Aisha Ann

Aisha Ann I LOVE SELFISH VILLAINESS

Reading List:
    Link
    Not that much satisfying to me, I really want ML to take over that country, overthrew that scum whore cheater emperor that may have AIDS. I think ML will be great king and MC great queen. I want retribution to that scum cheater ex husband emperor. I hope his mistress cheated on him, give birth son that's not blood related with him, then secretly poison him, or kill him, so son can take throne. *Evily laugh*

Ace_jelly likes this.
  11. Ace_jelly

Ace_jelly Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    HAHAHAHA agree though welp them escaping is also good cause Sovieshit would keep on finding their whereabouts and they'll play cat and mouse but poor Sovieshit not being able to capture them.Trashta and Sovieshit either way can't be redeemed anymore wanna see trashta get neglected and sovieshit regret hehehehe.

12. Lilyworld

Lilyworld Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sovieshu ... Sorry I mean STUPID SHOE : "Clearly the baby Navier is pregnant with is MY KID."
    Twins Navier has: *are the splitting image of her and Heinry.*

Last edited: Feb 13, 2021
    Nao Otosaka likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.