Spoiler When the villainess loves / 악녀가 사랑할 때

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by NanaKon, Sep 19, 2020.

1. NanaKon

NanaKon Currently hibernating on NUF

Reading List:
    Link
    54886.jpg

DESCRIPTION:
    I’ve transmigrated into the body of a princess, living on limited time.
    I’ve transmigrated into the body of a princess, living on borrowed time.

It’s okay, though, we can cure this illness!
    My goal is to lead a life where I can do whatever I want!

First, I decided to rave over all of my favorite characters in the novel!
    But, because I am a villainess, people around me tend to be wary…

“You will die soon, and yet… how can you laugh like that?”

Well, it’s ‘cus I’m super hot.
    RAW: https://newtoki77.com/webtoon/6815085/악녀가-사랑할-때?toon=일반웹툰
    MANGADEX: https://mangadex.org/title/54886/when-the-villainess-loves
    NU LINK: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/when-the-villaines-loves/

Last edited: Oct 2, 2020
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. NanaKon

Reading List:
    Link
    I found this on YouTube so I'll just put this here:

Last edited: Sep 20, 2020
  4. KiraPlayz245

KiraPlayz245 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Really interesting! I just recently found this manhwa in Instagram.
    Seems like the Ori!Villainess has a disease.

And the MC knew the disease was cureable except for the others I think?

Last edited: Sep 19, 2020
  5. RuuChan

RuuChan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Let me camp here :aww:

6. Migrad

Migrad Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the art is so pretty :aww:
    its so irresistible that i just need to MTL

before that lemme left all victims name and the reason why they ruined in the first place
    - fish 1, sir eugene (white haired guy). originally OG!villainess/libertia spy but fallen in love with heroine. he later died because OG!ML/crown prince set a trap for him
    - fish 2, duke cain (long and black haired guy). love and protected the heroine, but later lost his arm and honor just because of CP jealousy
    - fish 3, information guild leader herrace (brown fluffy haired guy). guess what? yes he love heroine too. same as fish 1 he also died on CP trap despite knowing it before hand to save the heroine.
    - heroine best friend (pony tail girl), evian. she give up both love and dream for heroine as her true friend.
    - jane (gloomy looking girl). a woman in law(?) or hostess(?) who had to die instead of heroine
    - the final boss, assassin guild leader daniel. he tried to take revenge for herrace, his best friend but failed and later disappeared.

this novel poking fun of overly jealous ML and overly clueless heroine at the same time :blobfearful:

Last edited: Sep 19, 2020
    The1Rin, CottonKey, Rais_ya and 65 others like this.
  7. Jenny43627121

Jenny43627121 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Someone know who is the ML??? I think crown prince is not an option:blobsweat::blobsweat:

arlovebird, Bella94, mlkwy_ and 4 others like this.
  8. Ahlya

Ahlya Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Poking fun at jealous ML and dumb heroine? im sold, this is the manga I didnt know i needed :blobmelt:

if anyone has any spoilers....:blobhug::blobhug:dont be shy

BrytteM, Bella94, Minaeli and 7 others like this.
  9. Ahlya

Ahlya Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He's one of the strongest knights of the kingdom
    MC goes to his house and (i love her for this LOL) grabs his hands and says
    MC:"thank you"
    ML:"yes..?"
    MC:"Thank you for being born, you're so handsome"

i mtled it tho but the convo went something like that :blobReach::blobReach:

also fairly certain crown prince might actually be one of the MLs since on the cover it shows 4 guys (or their hands at least) and one of the MLs are placing a crown on her head :blobsweat:
    hope he isnt tho bcs he seems rlly toxic :blobfearful::sweating_profusely:

10. Migrad

Migrad Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the diseases is called lafaelis. its actually more like a curse than disease since it attack the soul, theres no medicine to cure it and it only thing we know, when the person died because of it a beautiful blue flower will emerge on their grave.

OG!libertia already know how to cure it, by switching her soul with other person, but in return OG!libertia will die or at very least go to after life:sweating_profusely:
    the next step is to completely merge the body and the new soul and lafaelis will entirely gone! but the problem is, every time the memories of the body merging to the soul, MC will vomit blood so she will experiencing anemia symptoms for at very least 1 year. the greater the memories the greater the blood loss, libertia memories as baby are small so i guess it will intensifies later :blobsob:
    libertia and CP are half sibling so most probably not lol
    well even if they are not i truly really wish he is not ML, every shot of him he look like a psycho not to mention his possessiveness is real deal breaker ugh:blob_coughblood:

The1Rin, Rais_ya, djan29 and 54 others like this.
  11. Jenny43627121

Jenny43627121 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In the comments of kakaopage I read the ML is Daniel, so white haired and black haired are out :blobsad::blobsad: someone know who is Daniel??

arlovebird, Bella94, Lisaa and 14 others like this.
  12. Migrad

Migrad Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i knew it~ when MC describe him i just know that he is ML material~

daniel are the leader of assassin guild, he is also herrace best friend. he is actually a prince from fallen neighboring empire
    the interesting thing about him, even in novel his facial feature are not shown except his hair, so he is one heck of mysterious character.

what i love about this story is everyone read MC behavior a bit too deep lmao (but its true that MC life in grave danger so its understandable, its just that MC cant felt the pain so its only felt like anemia + vomiting blood for her)
    when MC ask rook, an imperial physician about her diseases :
    rook : it was lafaelis your highness... im sure you already knew what it is...
    MC : .... <weak smile> (she weakly smile because she doesnt have a lick about lafaelis lmao. when in doubt smile!)
    rook : <wailing and kneeling> (in his eyes the princess already accept her fate and endure it with her all, he felt so powerless and guilty since he also think that the princess is cold and harsh (due to rumor) but when he meet the princess its actually calm and graceful but people interpreted it as cold.... uh the rumor is actually true, but the current princess is someone else so..)
    MC : whats the matter? please don cry
    rook : ... <speechless as if he looking at angel> (he think that the princess is the one who dying but she still tried to comfort him. he vow to look for cure after this)

when MC ask the emperor for her freedom if she giving up her right for the throne because her days are numbered the emperor didnt believe it (for some reason the emperor doesnt like the princess because of her mother family), but after he knew the truth from rook, he felt really guilty for antagonizing the princess (this asshole never held her even once) and revise her plan that she need to stay at the palace at very least 1 year, after that she will given her freedom, the emperor done this to protect the princess since her mother family got a lot of enemy. the emperor thought that she want freedom because she want to be like a wind after she died, the blue flower will always dancing with the wind playfully (his thought are pretty poetic like a poet, i almost cried) and lamenting that he is a shitty father to her.

13. Ahlya

Ahlya Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Awww sad to hear that, i was hoping white haired guy would be ML :sweating_profusely: luckily my hopes were crushed before i got too attached~

Bella94, BlackCatMaeda, Oizys and 9 others like this.
  14. irish_04xoxo

irish_04xoxo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  15. NanaKon

Reading List:
    Link
    gosh! they're such a toxic couple..death due to jealousy is the CP a yandere?? I mean how can the ogheroine not feel guilty??

16. Ariawolfgar

Ariawolfgar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sooo, are there any chapters of the novel in English? It just took me one chapter of the manhua to be super hocked. OG!Libertia is super badass. And the CP and the heroine idiota to the core.

BrytteM, Lisaa, fayefayet03 and 4 others like this.
  17. crossover

crossover Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    any more spoilers

fayefayet03 likes this.
  18. LowkeyMoe

LowkeyMoe Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just saw in Newtoki a new novel being adapted into a manhwa Yay! The art is super gorgeous, and the story seems decent so I'm sure some scanlation group had already pick it up and will update soon. Anyway, this thread is basically for spoiler purposes. I'm not fluent in Korean so what I know is most MTL. If some angel knows Korean please spare us some spoilers lol.

MTL synopsis:

I became a wicked woman who lived a time-limited life. That's okay, You can cure the disease! The goal is to do what you want to do! I decided to be a fangirl over the characters in the novel that I liked first. However, people around me who called me an evil girl are reacting strangely.

"Even though you're about to die... How can you laugh like that?"

Because you're handsome?

Anyway here is the link of the raws:
    https://newtoki77.com/webtoon/6815085/악녀가-사랑할-때?toon=일반웹툰
    [​IMG]

There is potentially 5 male love interest in total? According to the Naver reviewer. The first two male interest she meets is Eugene (White hair???) and Cain (Long black hair???). There is also the red hair prince typical male lead that had killed her with red hair and another supporting character with blond hair.

His name is Daniel, I believe that he look like this (finger cross this the other covers from the novel) since if the red hair dude is the male lead it will be rather disappointing. [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 20, 2020
  19. magical_al00

magical_al00 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does her half brother like her or hate her ?

fayefayet03 likes this.
  20. Dnyastar

Dnyastar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone is a good ML candidate as long as the Crown prince isnt included. Saw the raws of the manhwa and I really just dont like that character at all.

arlovebird, m3anie, Bella94 and 14 others like this.