Spoiler When the villainess loves / 악녀가 사랑할 때

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by NanaKon, Sep 19, 2020.

1. Veille

Veille Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

At first, when I didn't know that the CP is not even the biological bro of Libertia and Biological son of the emperor, I'm fine with whatever the emperor is doin cuz he didn't physically abuse libertia and just neglects her.

But now, He's an asshole for neglecting his BIOLOGICAL DAUGHTERS just because he hated their mother. He treated the CP as if he is really his biological son just because he loves his mother. He's aware that cp is not his son but he doesn't even try to love his OWN daughters?!

What a jerk. He has two daughter but he didn't even bother try to be a "father" to them.

Don't worry guys Ariel is harmless, someone even said she's like trashta but not in a bad way. I just hope she's doing well as an empress. :blobuwu:.

Last edited: Feb 20, 2021
  2. HC

HC I eat, read, die

Reading List:
    Link
    Everytime i browse this spoiler thread, I think about how the title “When the Villainess Loves” may actually refer to Libertia’s love for Alicia. It makes me emotional :cry:

3. Nopey98

Nopey98 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    add one more point for the asshole emperor cuz he didn't even godamn know that listian even gave birth to twins and not just Libertia

snzzykitten and rock.doll like this.
  4. darkcrystal

darkcrystal Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So cp is not even biological son yet he got to have that position and no nobles or other party refused or against it I seriously hate both king and cp for shamelessly having her deserving position which he don't have any rights.

5. unicorn7

unicorn7 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    does anyone have the last chapter of When the villainess loves

6. Nopey98

Nopey98 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't remember the other nobles or party knowing that He was no royal blood. If I remember correctly even the "Crown prince" himself didn't know for quite some time

beazacha, eddithzamora and rock.doll like this.
  7. darkcrystal

darkcrystal Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know my blood is boiling when I read this I hate this king the most why no bad ending for king,cp and ariel none of them deserves happy ending after all the truth is cp killed many people in original time line because of ariel but yet they leave behind with a happy ending in all time lines not done author sama:blobangery::blobsob:

8. LumenMint

LumenMint Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Eugene will be meeting Daniel soon because Libertia fainted while talking to Daniel and Eugene was following Libertia because she went out by herself hehe they have a little intense conversation hahahaha

Esmerid, Niveis, yukihibari and 2 others like this.
  9. LumenMint

Reading List:
    Link
    WE WILL BE SEEING OUR FL REAL FACE SOON!! ON BEATRICE PART FL WILL CHANGE HER HAIR TO DARK DARK BROWN (WHICH IS CLOSE TO HER REAL FACE -PURPLE EYES AND BLACK HAIR) WITH THE HELP OF DANIEL MAGIC (LIBERTIA AND FL IS TWINS HENCE FL FACE WILL LOOK LIKE WHAT SHE IS SUPPOSED TO LOOK LIKE EHE) she was so pretty that everyone in the kingdom is talking about who is the ''mysterious'' lady with purple eyes and dark hair.

snzzykitten, Esmerid, Hiura and 8 others like this.
  10. LumenMint

Reading List:
    Link
    HERACE AND DANIEL REASON WHY THEY NEED TEARS
    Herace and Daniel are both not a normal 'human' so apparently tears can make them more powerful so in exchange for tears they give back one wish, Fl will give Daniel her tears, and in exchange Daniel will give her a flower(Daniel did not force Fl, it was Fl who told Daniel that she will give him her tears in exchange for a flower). because you know fl have raphaelis the tears are more powerful that's why Herace was interested with Libertia at first but don't fret Herace really see Libertia as a real friend now.

here is the mtled part when Licia gave Daniel her tears for the first time. Daniel is a sweetheart tbh
    It’s not easy to look at it like this, right?

“If my friend is burdened, I like flowers. I'm exchanging my tears for your flowers. But."

Besides, Daniel look even more cautious, agonizing, and difficult.

“… … Still, I want to be close friends with you.”

“Why?”

The smile that was staying as if painted on his lips faded.

“If I become your friend, I will be a little happier.” I whispered to him.

“Just, I just want you to be my freedom… … .” I stopped standing and approached him no more. I was just talking calmly.

“Because Daniel was the only thing that was really free together. But how could you not become important?”

In a calm tone. “But if I am a bother…… .”

I held my breath for a moment to say the next word. Then a low voice came from him.

“It’s not like a friend wants to do it, so I do it with flowers.” The end of the cool voice trembled slightly.

His smile, which had been distorted for some time, was decadent and noble, and outrageous. That devouring gaze came. Like a huge shadow.

“Now, if you let me taste the tears… … .”

As if telling you that this is what it really looks like, outright. I listened to the voice in my ear, half hugged by him. (hehe first hug)

“I'm willing to... … I offer flowers.”

His eyes were as deep as an abyss in the middle. Those deep eyes were shining like gold.

“There will be no harm. Rather, you will have enough energy for the time being.”

The heavy smile made upturned to me. I lifted the edge of my mouth without regret.

“Do what you want.”

There was a terrifying sound when the words were over. There was no pain. However, my breath was full and it gradually became difficult to stand. He hugged me more tightly as my strength fell. Standing and entrusting my body to him, I lifted my cold sweaty face. From a location close enough to mix my breath, I captured my appearance in his eyes. Even though it was golden, it was dark, dark, and his eyes were shaking.

Tears began to flow. I tried to catch my breath and his eyes stared at me. And I laughed most beautifully, warmly, brightly.

“… … .”

At that moment he hardened. In time he quietly bowed his head. I closed my eyes and left myself to his silent movement. A drowsy and gentle kiss rang around my eyes. But when his nose rubbed and his head tilted, he was in terrifying danger.

“… … Well."

I didn't stop him from kissing me as if to swallow. He could be seen with a thin view. The drowsy golden eyes were thickened with only one emotion. It was possessive. The moment I saw it, I was completely relieved. With this, he will never suddenly leave me again.

The woman with her eyes closed buried her face on the back of his neck. Lisha, delicate and beautiful, was like a young lily. And just that lily's tears drunk him.

"Difficulty… … Together.”

A word leaked out whether it was sighing or elasticity.

“… … .”

The touch of unconsciously repainting the face of the woman in her arms stopped. There was a longing that couldn't be captured deep in the dark golden eyes. he closed his eyes so as not to destroy her, but to no avail. Because when he closed his eyes her face became more vivid. Although she was resting, she would have lost her energy and was scared, but he did not see fear toward him.

"how… … So, are you laughing?”

As if it was now, as if it was really okay, she laughed red. I have never seen such a gruesome and enchanting beauty. Her hands kept getting stronger. I wanted to clench her fist. No, I actually wanted to swallow it. He suddenly wanted to laugh. His throat was dry and his heart beating violently. Unbeknownst to him, he was holding her woman cherished and smiling at her.

“Lisha.”

I want to hear her calling me.

“People like me never let go of what is in her hand.”

Even if you don't know love. Yes, he warned enough. It's dangerous, so stay away. He was also scared. But because you have come... … .

“So please, I hope you don’t regret it.” With one ear of the spirit's anger, he smiled more enchantingly than ever.

[Daniel is starting to become possessive here, he tried to push her away because he's dangerous but Lisha keeps on coming to him go girl!!]

run girl run hahahahahah jk, Daniel is starting to become possessive here, he tried to push her away because he knew he's dangerous but Lisha keeps on coming to him (go girl!!) apparently they're still 'Friends' in here:cautious:

11. Veille

Veille Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The CP thinks he owns everything in the palace so he was also trying to kill our MC because Ariel is coming soon to the capital.
    Or the objects or subjects of the palace should be his not Libertia's.

He didn't kill her because he 'pities' her and our MC told him that she has given up the throne. He is really delusional.

He is not even the biological son of the emperor and he acts like that because of that dumb emperor.

That only means that the emperor won't really give a fuck even libertia died. Like he will just let pass and forgive the CP for it.

12. HC

HC I eat, read, die

Reading List:
    Link
    I know he will help MC later in the story so i was reluctant but after reading Ch.41, im joining the i hate CP club. He’s absolutely neurotic. He acts haughty and superior when he isnt even the biological child, his maternal family has no significant status, and he tried to kill MC while knowing that MC and even the original Libertia did not have interest for the throne nor power to even fight for it, and he also knows that while Libertia was cold, she did not actually committed heinous acts. I cant believe that all of these will be later superseded just because he began to classify MC in his “mine” category,

and the King? WTF what kind of love actually blinded him to such an extent. Even if he favors the child of his beloved, anyone in the right mind will not go to this extent?!

13. Reita_360

Reita_360 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My thought is that I think this explains the Crown Prince’s cautious and careful personality and why he is crazy when it comes to his possessions. I mean if he indeed is not related to the Imperial family in any way, he has enough reason to be anxious and worried about Libertia. Since Libertia is the only true blood related child of the current emperor. I mean he only has the Emperor who sees his lover on the crown prince per se, as such announcing Him as the crown prince. This also explain very well why the crown prince was willing to give up his throne to His sister so easily in the end. I know he learned of the experiments but I think it is not enough reason to just simply abdicate his position for the throne. It also explains why the crown prince was willing to give up the future of his children and giving up their rights to the throne so easily at the end of the story.

This should also explain why Daniel despite hating the Imperial family still maintained relations with the crown prince despite his personal qualms with the Imperial family. I mean, he is also a baron aside from being the leader of the assasin guild. And also why he was hell-bent in killing Livia at first probably because Litia is the only on who has blood relations with the imperial family.

This also explain the King’s deep regret to the point that he simply can do nothing. I mean, he had all the chances to form good relations with his true biological daughter yet choose to favor the son of his lover who is not his own and neglected his true daughter. I mean in that regard, the king really fucked up big time.

I think this also explains why the mother of Libertia despite not being the lover of the king was called to become the crown empress at the beginning of the story and that she was able to have a deal with the king and his lover about her freedom from the clutches of her maternal family. The lover of the king was just probably a concubine and by reason of low status couldn’t become empress despite the king wanting it. This should also explain the kings anxious attitude towards Libertia and her maternal family in the beginning of the story. Because if you think about it, Libertia has more rights to the throne than the crown prince.

Marie_0720, Kpopfan101, Hiura and 7 others like this.
  14. LumenMint

Reading List:
    Link
    1st Meeting with Ariel, this is just the summary since the novel is long and a little bit difficult to understand

Ariel went to the capital 2 days earlier than the date she was really supposed to go because she wants to meet the author (who is actually the Fl) of her favorite novel ( Fl wrote a story she actually merged snow white and the frog prince story) it was a HIT and everyone liked it though she was anonymous writer, she actually wrote it for the little brothers of Jane.

Ariel went to debut, with the crown prince as the companion, then a lot of noble ladies went to 'confront ' her at the terrace when she was alone, Fl saw it and went to rescue her, she cried and run away from Fl after she was rescued, FL thought that it was because of the bad rumor about her being an evil princess(remember Ariel is really innocent and naive) but then while Fl was talking to Daniel, Ariel walked to Fl while sobbing(they are still at the ball), Fl was nervous because everyone was looking at them, suddenly Ariel said that the reason she ran away when she saved her was that FL was so beautiful, even the eavesdropping people were surprised on how naive she was and then the about to be 'bad' rumor was turnover because they thought Fl tried to harm Ariel because she was crying but Ariel said that Fl saved her and tried thanking her while explaining why she ran away from her. FL tried to act cold to her but accidentally said a line from the novel she wrote which is Ariel's favorite novel and Ariel became happier and called her Ice princess(the name of the character of Fl novel) who said the line, Daniel teased Fl after escaping from Ariel hahahaah.

After a day or so Ariel went to Libertia again this time she was not crying(which is amazing because she is literally a cry baby) Fl asked her why she wasn't crying coldly and Ariel said that it was because Fl said she didn't want her crying, this is the fun part now, Libertia had like a sudden instinct on why Ariel was acting like that and Ariel was actually trying to confess to her that she 'loves/likes' her (remember they only met for a few days ) Libertia was so nervous that Ariel will continue to confess to her and the CP might really try to kill her if he knew but then suddenly Daniel( who suddenly appeared) teleported Ariel to the crown prince before she can even confess to FL fully( he is jealous) Fl thanked Daniel and Daniel said that he will continue to do it again.

Last edited: Feb 26, 2021
  15. LumenMint

Reading List:
    Link
    Im still in tge process of reading the novel but im not sure since I read it mtled, im still at book 3 and it isnt mentioned wether they are really blood related but Crown prince mentioned once that " in terms of blood ties they are related but not close as real sibling" before they met each other when he was thinking about Libertia and her illness. Once I finish the novel I try to see if its real that they are not related by blood but as of now what the crown prince know is that they are related by "blood" which means that crown prince is simply paranoid and has mental issues

snzzykitten, Reeka98 and rock.doll like this.
  16. Reita_360

Reita_360 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    true, he could just be a psychotic crazy lunatic who needs to go to a mental hospital instead of ascending the throne

17. Geedi

Geedi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think the worst thing that happend to the emperor is indifference . As in you dont even deserve my hate just dont have a single ounce of care for you. Those kind of people their worst punishment is Living a healthy long life. And not even alowed to see his grandchilderen cause of his actions. O and going down and history as a worthless king who alienated and mistreated his own kin

18. phamtasia

phamtasia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The throne isn't even his to give away. Sheeshhh.......... :mad:

Pearl1995 and Creolenerd like this.
  19. kurojotei

kurojotei Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok, we finally see Daniel. Yes, he is good-looking, but Eugene still scores higher in my book. Although, it might change after reading more of the story.

I mean, the way Eugene fell for her is so adorable and precious,blobmelt_thumbs I just have this feeling that we can't let that go to waste. It has to be reciprocated, but then again, that's not this novel. Sigh. :notlikeblob:

20. jeneh

jeneh New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know what happens to eugene cain and herrace I read through this thread but I still dont know •.•